Takahashi Minami (Takamina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Shinchan

Shinchan Kenkyuusei

I'm personally not unhappy nor dissapointed because she's a grown up and already graduated. I'm worried because I don't know the guy all too well and if he would treat her well enough. If it was TMR then I would feel relieved because at least I know he treats her well.
    If some fans feel disapointed because of this then I don't know what to say. She had stayed for 10 years in AKB without dating, ler the girl have her freedom.
    What does the okinawa trip have anything do do with this though?

2. Panzeridolspower

Panzeridolspower Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    me i don't care , Minami is happy with this men and she have a good treatement im happy for her , she leave the 48G and she give ten years of her life for the group and fans it's amazing for her :D

3. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    I see a problem with that the girls have not had a normal development, thay have not dated boys and getting knowledges. Now when they are free they might be like a child in a candy store, but everything is not good to eat.

4. Taka22

Taka22 Member

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    Not that i wish her unhappines
    Sorry for the bad choice of words

5. Panzeridolspower

Panzeridolspower Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    it's not because she have zero experience she have no idea but i understand what you say ;)

6. TakaOshiMina

TakaOshiMina Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    i'm very very very happy she fell in love :cute: , she was restricted from love for 10 years !!! and the feeling of love is the most beautiful feeling ever and it's natural for every human being to fall in love <3 <3 <3
    i don't see why anyone should be sad or dissapointed, because come on after all her personal life is none of our business !! we are fans of her and her entertainment work after all ,
    plus she's 25 years old and graduated and mature enough to handle her life by her own

hope they spend many days togother full of love and happiness <3 :banana:

7. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Oh wow you came back to the forum @TakaOshiMina. You used to come often to this site but then you took a long break. Welcome back!

Last edited: May 19, 2016
  8. Bort

Bort Kenkyuusei

The trip will only happen if minimum number of attendees are met. If enough 'disappointed' people back out of attending it after this news, the trip may be cancelled altogether, a sad news for those that want to go. Hopefully that doesn't happen. It's just a silly musing on my part.

9. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Wow I'm so happy for her. :banana:
    This remembered me of TKMN's grad prank xD

Sent with Taptalk

10. ariette

ariette Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Noooo Takamina Dx I was secretly shipping you with TMR or one of the Domoto brothers :hehe:

I'm not very well acquainted with how dating goes in Japan but hanging out with a man doesn't really have to automatically mean dating where I live. And I want to commend those reporters lol they really camped out there to get this scoop. It's kinda scary to think though that the moment Minami sets foot outside of her house, it's all fair game.

But seriously guys, if this rumour is true, here comes my long awaited Minami-in-love :cute: I hope that she would take care of herself and if their relationship is romantic, then I wish them all the best!

Oh and I thought her outfit was pretty cute. Take off the shoes and she would just be above his shoulders [hehe]

11. Taka22

Taka22 Member

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    you are right, i saw comments from japanese wotas on twitter troubled about wheter going or not
    there are lot of mixed reactions,and expected since it costs a lot of money

[​IMG]
    confirmed

Last edited: May 19, 2016
  12. Menma

Menma Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    From weibo, she looks happy which I'm glad but Takamina's fashion sense is..

tkmn1.jpg tkmn3.jpg tkmn2.jpg

13. ariette

ariette Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    LOL Takamina that pink dress :^^;: I know her date is older but not granny old!
    I blame the magazine :rofl: how dare they publish pictures of Takamina in this state.

She looks happy though so that's great :) I'm actually having a ton of fun watching for updates about this story. I'm really curious of how he looks like! He's got a beard~

14. Daisy_Is

Daisy_Is Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    I'm happy for her if this makes her happy too. :blush:

A few things...
    Photos don't confirm anything, the only one who can confirm something is Minami ;) The images show only whatever the photographer wants you see

I've seen in some places is too fast, she just needs to focus on her career, or she is not improving because of that... well, first at all no one should tell someone else what to do with her life (that's obvious) even more if you don't know her or see her even ones. Say someone who works so hard, who do her best everytime and who cares so much for everyone like Takamina that she have to or haven't to do something when she is free is so selfish in my opinion.
    If she wants to spend her private spare time with a guy is perfect, because is her private spare time, and if we have free time to do whatever we want, she also has that right, It's not more correct spend time with a former member than a guy, if the person was Acchan, would it be different? I do not believe in such hypocrisy.
    The same that don't believe someone can be her fan when don't care if she is hurt or not when they writes directly bad things to her because she doesn't live the way they want (or think is correct).

Sometimes ask myself if empathy is some kind of extinct animal... :gavel:

BUT those are only 2% of people
    Here and other places I can find really nice people, and mature. THANKS because it is a realief. YOU'RE THE BEST FANDOM GUYS :mail:

15. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Well she's holding his hand and placing her head on his shoulders. I'm pretty sure that's enough to confirm that they are dating (unless this is a fake scandal like last time, or some type of acting job filmed in public).

16. Daisy_Is

Daisy_Is Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    LOL it is, if it's because my comment that was more a technicality and a joke :) I was in a bad mode sorry.
    She looks cute as far in pics, the middle one in last image the most XD

17. tkmnwen

tkmnwen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Twitter:
    energywen
    Okinawa trip came into question because there's the fanclub Okinawa trip in June, and at izakaya with friends, she mentioned about "going to Okinawa next month" with the boyfriend. And plus, the trip cost a lot of money. Like the schedule is hardly worth even half the price including the stay and/or the flight, but yet fans are applying for it. People are angry in a way that a (expensive) trip with the fans is turning out to becoming a trip where she can date + with the fans. Like you're mixing personal issue with work. There are also stuffs that people dig out from her radio over the past few broadcasts and also recent interviews that she's lying in a way. If you go check out all her interviews in the recent months, you'll know what I mean.

I am happy for her to find a guy that she can be at eased with. Someone who she loves and loves her back, and be totally comfortable with. But it's too fast in a way that it's only one month since her graduation + she obviously started meeting the guy before her graduation. LOL

18. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Even if she already knew the guy, I doubt she was dating him back then. She barely had time for herself these past two years that any personal activities like dating would be ridiculously difficult. Not to mention, that she was a strong flower of AKB rules and as the leader of the group, it would leave a bad image. If anything, they probably exchanged phone numbers while she was in AKB and made contact like that. Then again, Mika Komori supposedly met her husband one month after graduating from AKB, dated almost immediately, and a few months later got pregnant. Anything can happen.

19. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

wow happy for Takamina dating after graduation !!! hope she enjoy the dating game :)

20. takamina<31994

takamina<31994 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    I'm soooo happy for her and I'm really giddy. Even though I don't believe for 100 per cent that its true. Yeah, the pictures look pretty real but so did the one from her grad prank (in my opinion), even if it was a different "pose". I can't stop grinnning. :banana: TAKAMINA OMEDETOU :banana: