1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] THE HKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General HKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Nov 27, 2011.

1. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2016
  2. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Ahhh Good ... NicoNico is doing the preliminary results coverage for all theaters at same time this year too

[​IMG]
    http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv263648434

AKB48 45thシングル 選抜総選挙 投票解説映像

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: May 25, 2016
  3. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    ow yess!!!
    I hope they will sell the toy train too!

4. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    That's the point though - the character being talked about is actually a straight A student.

So yeah, the song is extremely tongue in cheek. It's basically telling girls they have to be like Ikuta Erika or Uchiyama Natsuki - smart, and know how to use their looks as a weapon.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

5. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira
    I get viewing the song as sarcastic or tongue-in-cheek but I don't really see where it's saying that she's a good student, so I'm hesitant to consider that the objective point of the song. I don't wanna fight over this, I'm just curious.

6. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    @wendychi no need to be so hesitant! Always glad to help.

Japanese lyrics in particular use a heavy dose of what is known as "intersectionality" - thereby, referencing other pop culture things in their work to add additional layers of meaning to their art.

In this song, AkiP references an actress named Dianna Argon - most famously known for playing the role of Quinn Fabray of Glee fame. The character played is basically one almost akin to an idol in Japan - high school queen bee with tons of entertainment ability, falls into scandal, bounces back. She also happens to be incredibly smart and is able to use all her talents - including her looks! - to her benefit.

You can almost think of this as suggesting that girls aim to be crafty and a bit koakuma-ish.

7. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira
    @piyochama from how the lyrics read, it just felt to me like it was ignoring Dianna's (and Quinn's) accomplishments and intelligence, but on the other hand, she's a weird and pretty random choice if looking for any random hot girl, lol. If what you said was actually his intention, then I'm totally good with that :approve: (Wish the song were better tho)

8. Nhamstory

Nhamstory Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Hi guys.
    I'm just knowing that they had already announced the date of their tour since the announcement.
    I'm interesting to watch their concert, but don't know how to get the ticket and when it will be sell.
    I know that we can buy tickets from>> http://ticket.akb48-group.com/home/top.php
    ,but there aren't any hkt concert on the list.
    So, does this mean that they have already sold out?
    Or if not, when they're going to be sell? Can I choose the day I want?
    And I saw this>> http://sp.hkt48.jp/qnews_detail?news_id=3612
    The concert at Kumamoto has been postponed.
    Does this mean that the concert at Oita prefecture won't be the final day anymore? (I want to watch the final concert, cause they usually keep a surpise to the last right?)
    And last one, how can I know who will be line-ups for each concert, or they aren't going to tell us?

Could any one help me ,please?

9. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    The preliminary report is going to be revealed soon. I hope there's more HKT girls in it compared to last year.

Last year I predicted that Okapan and Jiina would rank for the first time. This year I'll go with Yuriya and Mikurin.

10. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    As watching from my office .... There will be lots of echo & it will be small screen ( sorry but bad habit ...trying to watch everyone's reactions at same time ) but for those who have no means to watch it live, you can use this link but you will have to create a free livestream account ( for those who have their channels, please stick to your channel as the quality is better, mine is just a noob trying to watch it from my office )

http://livestre.am/5nIQJ

If can't find, search for sorasan, there should be a live event tagged to that sorasan

Hope the above helps those who have no access to nico nico

11. Ugokanaide

Ugokanaide Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    HKT ranks in the prelims

12. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Oh man .... Miku's reaction and Nako's dispair on her face when her name wasn't called yet ...
    You can almost feel the tension in the air.

The battle just began, keep up the good work guys !

13. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

So far its great start for HKT
    Many of my fave got in:^O^:
    Please let this rank be true in the actual SSK:cute:

14. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Yosh, Tomiyoshi rank looks good. So does Chiyori.

But again, real war start here. Good luck!:1st:

15. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Even though prelimns are not accurate to determine final results, i have to say i'm extremely satisfied with HKT overall result. Expected member have ranked, and unepexted members have ranked too, and in high position. We are sending a strong and positive message for the girls to hope for a rank.

Last year i was surprised to not see Nakomiku in those ranking, and now i'm relieved.

16. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

really glad that so many HKT members ranked in. second result among all groups!
    yeah, I expect a lot less girls to rank in the end, but let's hope for the best!

AKB: 33 members
    SKE: 24 members
    NMB: 14 members
    HKT: 26 members
    NGT: 3 members

17. mistertablet

mistertablet Kenkyuusei

Hooray for Yuriya rank in preliminary :1st:
    hope she will get good result in the real deal

• Like Like x 1
  18. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Is ranking pushed to 100 members now or will it be cut down to 80? It's interesting they're revealing top 100, but it's going to be quite cruel considering a lot less of these girls names will be called in actual SSK.

19. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

It's still 80 ranks, they just showed other 20 to show what girls are "almost there". I think it's quite nice.

It would be worse to reveal those who didn't make the top 80 during the real thing.
    Plus, it's just the preliminary results. Some girls might have ranked in UG today and disappear completely from the real one.

20. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Watching the LOD makes me found my team H oshi. Not Haruppi, Jiina, Yuriya, NakoMiku, or Meru. She's Wakatabe Haruka.
    How 30 mins video could change my perspective somehow...[hehe]