Sashihara Rino (Sasshi) / AKB 5th Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by makistar, Aug 2, 2008.

1. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

I believe in Sasshi

2. afellay

afellay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I read the article and saw the raw video.

This is the simply most stupid conference talk I've ever seen in 48G history.

Sasshi mentioned more than 10 times in all kinds of interviews, sns that the thing she hated most is to be picked out as the "rival" or "the enemy", and two years ago it hurted her most when she felt everyone was her enemy. Time past and now she's still the boss of HKT, helped countless HKT girls and even NGT girls (on the show), NMB girls (on twitter), answering long question in message from Nakano Ikumi, T8 who considered Sasshi the best person to discuss about her problems after seeing her for only twice or three times.

And here comes a talented legend combining every **** together and said "She is the enemy of all 48G members."

This pisses me off way more than the preliminary results, which is very disappointing, but still manageable.

If anyone wants to put more asset to this, please let me know before this weekend.

3. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
  4. sasshinaction

sasshinaction Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Sasshi tweeted something about that

5. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    are we ever going to see sasshi at the theater again?? i mean, i'm really happy she has a busy schedule, but i want to see her perform K4 with the rest of Team H .

6. Sasshi_girl

Sasshi_girl Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Can someone tell me what Sasshi is saying in this news clip?
    It's quite sad to see Sasshi's tears like this...:(:(:(

if the video does not show watch the video here

7. Momo48

Momo48 Kenkyuusei

Although Sasshi and her fans may feel sad and frustrated about ranking second during the prelims, I think its the best result for her. Not only will her fans be more fired up but the public may feel like they want to support her more after seeing her tears and hearing her feelings of frustration. I wonder how often this will be brought up to Sasshi until the actual event and what she says in response, and I'm curious as to how she can use this situation to her advantage.

8. sasshinaction

sasshinaction Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I think on one hand Sasshi should be able to handle comments like that - she's mega popular and after all we're talking about fighting for the #1 spot in fan's hearts here.

On the other hand it fits in with that narrative of no matter how big she gets or how long she's in #1 she's never accepted as a 'true' leader of the group, she's always an outsider, and even if you have success and money, that may be something that stays with you. You can feel lonely at the top.

However ! I saw a full translation of an article and it does seem like Mayuyu, after the response to that comment, corrected herself to say 'rival'. She was probably just playing up the competition and as pointed out if anything it's strategically good for Sasshi. But of course you can feel the impact of something regardless of intent.

9. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Dude your looking too far into that, it was just a response to a question, and mayuyu explained she meant rival not enemy. Japanese people (and Chinese), who are the ones who have the most impact in votes, understand what was said and nothing is lost in translation, so there's not going to be really any difference before or after what she said.

And really though, anyone who becomes number 1 will become the rival of others. Not just in AKB, but in sports, tv, music, everything. So you can't have your cake and eat it too. If you get 1st place, especially more than once and especially with how crazy high her votes were last year, she has to be considered basically everyones rival (for the ssk). I love sasshi, she is extremely funny and great and probably the only member in history of 48g that will be famous 20 years from now (and maybe acchan, but that's me hoping more than it might be reality). But seriously, saying that she doesn't want to be others' rival after how far ahead of the other members she is, its like saying "I love being a celebrity, but I don't want people to recognize me when I go out on the streets". Well, sorry, but that's just how it is lol

10. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

11. philipho188

philipho188 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    It's one thing to say rival but they actually said 'teki'. It's a whole another connotation. Saying everyone should 'fuck her up' without actually saying the word 'fuck...' Anyway, pissing off Sashi fans won't help Mayuyu's cause... :p

12. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

those who think that being called an enemy of all members is nothing were probably never bullied (or even were bullies themselves). yeah-yeah, it's just words, maybe just a poor choice of words, but it still hurts. being alienated, being called everyone's enemy by the people who are supposed to be close to you when you did nothing wrong, when, on the contrary, you work and try the hardest for those people... it hurts, it hurts like a bitch.

this is the trauma Sasshi has after some other "orthodox idol lover" smartass started the "Sashihara extermination" campaign 2 years ago...
    never forgive, never forget.

who are you to judge Sasshi? she's less idoly? orthodox is justice? don't make me laugh. if the only worth of orthodox idol is acting superior like you have a right to bully and bring down unorthodox idols, then I am very happy that Sasshi isn't one of them...

=======

https://twitter.com/345__chan/status/738029809150746624

"So it can't be helped that I am everyone's enemy, huh?... I've been thinking about it over and over again since today's evening.

In any case, thank you very much to those who votes before prelims"

"I hate that I feel frustration even though I got 41k votes. even though the fans worked so hard, for a moment I thought "Ah...". that's a luxury. that I hated the most".

nothing new, just the usual "Sasshi's fans vs Sashihara's exterminators"...

========

Sasshi's daughter Aamin announced her graduation... :(
    http://akb48taimuzu.livedoor.biz/archives/48752436.html

• Like Like x 1
  13. Smartiesdoodle

Smartiesdoodle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

totally agree with this, every-time sousenkyo is coming into town. It's like all of her hard work this past years have been washed out with this kind of word. Number 1 will never become everybody's enemy when he/she deserve it and work hard for this. But oh yeah, this is senbatsu after all. I'm not saying this because the other not working hard, but just because she's number 1 doesn't mean she's automatically enemy for everyone espescially when she really work hard for that spot.

Sasshi, you really deserve number 1. don't worry girl..we will work as hard as you did :)

Sent from my SM-A300H using Tapatalk

14. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
  15. Kudostar

Kudostar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    here's the one thing for sure, I have never heard her say anything hurtful about others in terms of sousenkyo. So I don't think she deserve this hurtful words every year. It's as easy as that, and yes we're pissed. Never forgive never forget (this totally should be a hashtag in twitter or instagram)

well I guess enemy of all members is not something valid at all huh ;)

Last edited: Jun 2, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  16. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    It looks like her and NNK are having lot of fun about that thing:banana:

[​IMG]

17. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

yes
    3:40-

if the video does not show watch the video here

========

Harutaaaan, thank you! T__T

========

yesterday's Kaiwaizu

and Gatten
    Sasshi needs a healing hug! :blush:

========

prelim's top 3 will appear on ANN on 6.15!
    first time I am not excited about Sasshi's appearance on ANN...
    http://www.allnightnippon.com/akb/

=========

Sasshi will appear on some show called Ue ni wa Ue ga Iru Mon da (上には上がいるもんだ) on 6.12

1c92c0ea-s.jpg

18. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
  19. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
  20. LastTwoThiRD

LastTwoThiRD Kenkyuusei

Oshimen: