1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert AKB48 45th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo (16/6/18)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by sakurazaki, Mar 21, 2016.

1. True_Beginner

True_Beginner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    It's pretty rare when someone catches on later in their career, it happens, but not frequently enough to be expected. I hope Yuria doesn't give up on being an idol, but I can tell her reaction to last year's election wasn't all that good, and at her age there's probably a lack of patience with how her career is progressing. She definitely wants to feel some sort of success by this point.

I'm still going to give her some votes, but the prelims look kinda familiar for sure.

Strangely, I noticed Churi's votes went back down from last year. She was in senbatsu before but now back to a lower starting place. Not sure what to make of that yet, but the competition she's facing doesn't look good. I feel Haruppi is going to get in, and Miichan could be the feel good senbatsu girl that Rie was last year.

Definitely feels a bit wide open this year, I couldn't even come up with a prediction list thanks to all this chaos, lol.

2. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

I know she has moved up OVER the years but I feel Yuria and Renacchi are/have passed their peak. This is the highest they can get UnderGirl/Futuregirls area.

Anyway I am loving this pre-eliminary results. I wouldn't be mad if this is the final lineups. A huge slap in the face for the management. lol.

3. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

It might feel like that with Renacchi because she's been in the group for a while (since 2010!), but she's not even 19 yet.
    She has a long way to go in the group, and i don't think AkiP calls her Secret Weapon for no reason (I expect a center airdrop any time now tbh).

I think the only fans who go bananas voting on the first day (apart from the top3/4/5) are those who want their oshis to feel like they have a chance at ranking for real. Ryoka, Komiharu, Sayaya... these are girls coming out of the blue who can stay in UG ala Tani or will go down to UCG like Miyupon (or not even rank).

For all we know, Renacchi fans can be as chill as Kojimako last year (she didn't rank in the prelims) and still give her a good result.

As for Tomu, I really want her to stay in senbatsu (and ahead of Haruppi if possible lol). It's the only chance she has to appear in a 16nin senbatsu and tye whole 2A-side thing can only help her popularity.

4. atsukoD

atsukoD Kenkyuusei

5. oji-sama

oji-sama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    I think the reason that Churi's votes went down was because SKE hako-oshis are putting all their money on Dasu, but I can't say that with any certainty whatsoever. My feeling is that Churi will move down a couple of places. The competition is too tough to maintain her place without heavy support.

6. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    meh even if haruppi ranks behind her she still is going to be priority e. g. 365 - haruppi made it tomu didn't. For why, I believe that Haruppi has one of the youngest fanbases in the upper echelon of the 48 group. Long term the better investment for AKS.
    In my personal prediction I think one senbatsu member is going to drop out. Its either Churi, Tomu or god forbid Rie.

7. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

^ Which is tye reason why I said "it's our only chance to see Tomu in a 16nin senbatsu" lol

I know Haruppi goes first any other time of the year (those Team K videos...), but for ONCE Tomu can get closer to the spotlight.

8. True_Beginner

True_Beginner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    I'm glad you said this, because I 100% agree with this post.

I know it's just speculation, but I feel there is extra focus on Dasu this year for sure...since what are the senbatsu goals this year for SKE if there were any?
    Kami-7 for Akarin is probably on the list I would think.

Not to mention the amount of higher-ranking members like Ayachan and Kaotan already out for this election, that's basically freeing up competition within SKE as well.

9. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    i hope ske wotas put akarin in kami 7 and put some respek on her name!

10. Kiarararara

Kiarararara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I don't think the hako-oshi votes (if there is any) really go to Akarin. Saying they went to Churi last year was explainable since she had been captain of KII for ages, and with Rena and Airin - her two best friends - graduating, everyone thought she was the next. Tbh most people kind of forget that Airin's graduation played a factor too and not just Rena's. While with Akarin it has been mostly her oshis since the 8th place in 2014.

And what is happening with Rion, really, she's nowhere in the prelims while having a relatively good year.

11. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Would love to see Akarin remain in the top 10 (her remaining in the Kami 7 would be awesome as well).

Also, if Naachan remains in the Top 10, She better be the center for AKB48 46th Single (or one of them).

12. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    How does this follow? It's not like older fans are all going to die in the next 5 years. If anything, the older fanbase is the better investment because they have more stable incomes and are less likely to kick the idol habit.

If Tomu makes senbatsu again I think there's a high possibility they'll start using her more in AKB senbatsu (they've already done so in many other things, to great success).

13. oji-sama

oji-sama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    Agreed. Naachan's popularity right now is just too big for management to ignore, and if she does rank high, she needs the recognition.

14. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

She does need the recognition, but even if she will stay in top ten I would still be worried about management. I'd hate to see Naachan getting the same treatment as Amina..

15. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

She won't.
    Management actually likes Naachan lol

16. Nagatsuki Nura

Nagatsuki Nura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    don't jinx it... i have faith in Naachan, i don't think she'll end up like Amina (hopefully). I mean, she's a contributor to the management (one of AKB's top hs sellers now). But do tell me if Amina was a big hs seller during her days, because I don't know :^^;:
    and not to mention Naachan's character is interesting and grabs people's attention

17. Mimi

Mimi Kenkyuusei

@Tentenko Could you remove the direct links to good enough subs, just to be save? I posted one of their videos a while ago and one or two days later their account got suspended and they had to create a new one. I have no idea if that was what caused it, but I felt really bad and I'm afraid that if their account gets deleted again, they'll stop making these awesome videos or move to a different website, which is much less convenient.

18. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    really hoping Tomu makes senbatsu and she becomes a regular senbatsu member instead of Yuria

19. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Yuria over Tomu. Tomu can be really happy that she is in big single senbatsu and that mg sees that she is very popular among fans *couch Amina

Sent with Tapatalk

20. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    what do you think are the chances of Tanaka Miku&Yabuki Nako(NakoMiku) ranking?

they both ranked at preliminaries at #52 and #57