Single Nogizaka46 15th (Hadashi de Summer) (16/07/27)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, May 18, 2016.

1. satoshiash

satoshiash Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I'm in love with Nanase's solo song, it's so catchy! Bought the digital cos I can't afford to buy the physical album right now. :( But overall, I'm satisfied with this album.

2. RandomGuy

RandomGuy Kenkyuusei

That doesn't make sense. Ikoma's historical numbers against Matsumura's are very weak.
    Matsumura was, at some point, the most popular member in the group (according to HS sales) and remain at the top until her scandal. She was able to bounce in her HS sales, but not selling as fast as before. Now, take in consideration that sending her to the unders back in 10th single was like sending any front member to the unders (imagine Shiraishi, Ikuta or Nishino). What was the best move in terms of economic speaking? Last row (where she stood all this singles). The price she paid, obviously, was huge. She could have had a PB by now. Her popularity went downhill.
    Back in the day, meritocracy was a distant word for management. If we would speak about 'deservingness', Matsumura should have never left fukujin ... At least until 11th single. She never got what she deserved back then. She could have easily centered at least one single, it doesn't matter if she can't sing, there is something called autotune... and playback. Even with all the trouble she made, she managed to sell all her slots again (faster than Ikoma obviously).
    So, can Matsumura say management treat her like they did with Ikoma? I don't think so. That's why I found her return to the second round is more than deserving. She paid her punishment with more than a year out of the spotlight and multiple singles at the back. Why she doesn't deserve it?
    Most of the girls deserve a senbatsu position. They all work hard, but some are more popular than others. It's nature (or man hands , i.e pushing some members. Lets remember that our most popular member right now got a massive help. A recent case? Our new center). The same logic works with the fukujin positions. Better get use to it.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2016
  3. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

^Believe me or not, between Ringo & Ikoma I'd choose Ringo. As I mentioned before, I enjoy watching her in variety. But on the topic of deserving Senbatsu, all of us have different opinions which I respect. Getting used to Senbatsu selection doesn't change people's opinion.

4. RandomGuy

RandomGuy Kenkyuusei

I'm just stating the facts as an impartial person ... since I don't have a member I like the most.

5. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

^i know, i respect what you said, every word you said are fair argument, even if our take on this are going opposite direction i still value your sentiments. but we must also accept the fact, people will still tag along with her name, the events that happened before. whether punished or not, deserved or not, it happened and no one else is to be blamed for what happened. i personally don't want to mention "it", i couldn't care less really, i never look up to her in the first place, let's just say i don't care. i feel something about this girl which i can't explain, but it's not that important, so i let it pass, i might be wrong so just let it pass. believe me i have read things fans say about her on other sites and i feel uncomfortable about it. me, i don't hate nor like or even feel neutral to her. she's a fun girl and i see other members enjoy her company which is good. i am more focused on members i support. hating wouldn't do anyone good.

my honest feeling is that Ikoma is more vulnerable than Ringo. that's just me, my gut feel, and i could be wrong again in many ways. hope you didn't take any offense to what i said but truth be told, there are others out there still bitter or to some extent still hurt to 'that' event and still looks back at it. those fans have the right to give their honest feelings, and you know how some fans goes 'beast mode' when things like that happen. i think it's still ok, as long as they don't cross the border since these girls are also human. now for being an idol, they have to deal with it, they ought to know since they signed for it. take responsibility with their own actions. as far as Senbatsu selection, other members are still not given their due, or so we feel otherwise. we fans can show our outburst, but management will choose whichever way they see necessary, what's best for business. am i good with that? like there's anything i can do, right? :v:

6. RandomGuy

RandomGuy Kenkyuusei

Why would I feel offended? If Matsumura is more "untouchable" than Ikoma, her historical numbers / popularity support that decision then (but I don't share that opinion). Anyway, we all approach things in a different way. If a certain member goes to fukujin, I wouldn't say anything. As I mentioned before, most of the girls work hard, but the opportunities they recieved are not equal (imagine back then, it was worse). My point is we have to get use to this kind of thigs. It's all about bucks, the rest is just conversation.

7. rust

rust Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    15th Single 2nd Round HS Result
    [​IMG]

From left to right:
    Rank. (change in rank) blocks sold/total blocks (blocks sold in 14th rnd) member's name [blocks sold in 15th rnd] (sell out status)

01. (na.) 25/25 (+25) Akimoto Manatsu (Sold Out!!)
    01. (na.) 25/25 (+25) Ikuta Erika (Sold Out!!)
    01. (na.) 25/25 (+25) Eto Misa (Sold Out!!)
    01. (na.) 25/25 (+25) Saito Asuka (Sold Out!!)
    01. (na.) 25/25 (+25) Shiraishi Mai (Sold Out!!)
    01. (na.) 25/25 (+25) Nishino Nanase (Sold Out!!)
    01. (na.) 25/25 (+25) Hashimoto Nanami (Sold Out!!)

~ wall of nogi sichi fukujin? ~

08. (na.) 06/25 (+06) Sakurai Reika
    08. (na.) 06/25 (+06) Wakatsuki Yumi

10. (na.) 02/25 (+02) Nakamoto Himeka
    11. (na.) 02/07 (+02) Suzuki Ayane
    12. (na.) 01/25 (+01) Inoue Sayuri
    12. (na.) 01/25 (+01) Kitano Hinako
    12. (na.) 01/25 (+01) Hori Miona
    15. (na.) 01/23 (+01) Terada Ranze
    16. (na.) 01/22 (+01) Takayama Kazumi         
        196/630 (+196 since 2nd rnd) Total [31.11%]
        199/780 (-3) Last Single (Increase/Decrease over 14th Single total)

Although it is a decrease in 2nd round total sale since last single, we have to keep in mind that: a. the 6th HS event for 15th have not yet been set, hence hundreds of HS blocks that would have been sold is not yet available for application, & b. with maimai's graduation that's 30 blocks out the window right there. So, considering these caveats it's a pretty decent showing here imo.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2016
  8. hazehazy

hazehazy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yoda Yuki
    ^Himetan has 30 slots in the list(not in the graph)

9. haryo48

haryo48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    what is the meaning alphabet in the Ikoma coloumn??

10. rust

rust Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    opss fixed lol

She's not taking part in the first HS event for whatever reason, prolly scheduling conflict.

11. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Ayane keep growing!! I wonder what actually happen with her? She doing great lately

12. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

-3? Not good but I'm not surprised that... Yeah mistakes are all possible.(-3 isn't mistaken).

13. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    the decrease is just 3 right? if maimai didnt grad, basically, the single hs sales will increase right?
    the wall is too strong and then we have wakarei as the gatekeeper.
    other girls still cant outshine the older girls except ashurin..management needs to do something..
    i thought himetan may show some promising result but looks like she isnt really grab the attention yet.

14. oji-sama

oji-sama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    :inlove::inlove::inlove:

@rust I just have a general question. Once the 6th HS date is announced, and the higher-members have slot increases to 30, will the whole "sold out in second round" not count? For example, if the date is announced between now and the 3rd HS round, and Nanase sells her added 5 blocks in the 3rd round, will she be listed as "sold out in 2nd round" or "sold out in 3rd round"?

15. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Considering it's only three less blocks sold when there's a round still pending and we lost one of the top sellers, this was basically an increase in sales.

Hm.... seven members way ahead of the pack completely sold out. If mgmt knew anything about taking a regular hint (let alone a divine one) then I'd say this is our fukujin next single.

16. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

This is first time Ashurin sold out in 2nd round, right?

And Kazumin/Himetan. Too early to tell, I guess.

Congrats for Ayane, though. GUNDAM-approved.:awesome: It will be a leap if she could reach 7/7 somewhere soon.

edit: wait, where's Ringo?

17. shirai46

shirai46 Kenkyuusei

Haha WakaRei same again. I mean same amount of sold slots.6/6

18. kinglight25

kinglight25 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    Ayane is doing well [​IMG], did gundam Seed help her :^^;:? Hope Ayane can upgrade from gundam Strike to gundam Strike Freedom soon xD

Wow! The wall of Fukujin is so high! And the loss of Fukagawa's handshake is big but let's hope for the rise of 2nd gen<3

19. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Looks like a Highschool student in the summer period. Fit Asuka, I say.[hehe]

20. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    i like that outfit, so sweet and lovely....

• Creative Creative x 1