Shimazaki Haruka (Paruru) / 9th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. PucuCuang

PucuCuang Kenkyuusei

Nowadays instead of promoting Yui/Paru and friends, the management promote the youngs and so the youngsters get into senbatsu.
    In the past they tend to promote the seniors (Acchan/Yuko and friends) so the Juniors (Yui/Paruru and friends) was somehow difficult to break into senbatsu and Kami.
    Now that Yui/Paruru and friends have become seniors, they promote the young (Mion and Friends).

the baton from Acchan-Yuko was passed to Mayu-Yuki (now completely crushed by Sashihara but Mayu still standing in front of Jurina and Sayanee while Yuki has been crushed).
    they did not sufficiently promote Yui-Paru in the right time
    Yui-Paruru will not be the bridge between Mayuki and Mion generation
    when this badge (Paruru, Yui, Sasshii, Mayu, Yuki, Sayanee) left AKB48G, Jurina-Sakura will be the leader instead of the pure AKB. (Sakura even said to break AKB).

OMG, Paruru and friends' power had been needed by pure AKB but management didn't extract it.
    The domination of pure AKB will end in two or three years (right after the graduation of Paruru). Maybe there will be balance between sister group and pure AKB.

2. tomi

tomi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I was really frustrated with her being separated from kami7 just for one rank... But sincerely, I was really afraid she would drop to 10 or lower, so right now i'm really happy with her rank, and also happier to see how many new gens are in senbatsu:^O^:
    I felt really good seeing her speech, she looked happy and calm, and I loved the smile she had :inlove:
    We did our best, and I think paruru knows it, she was absent from almost all akb activities , and being able to go up 1 rank is more than what I hoped for.
    Even though I liked seeing her calm, at the same time that made me sad, because it made me realise that she doesn't care that much about akb anymore, I guess being apart from the group and doing solo activities made her more distant, but that's something we already knew.

Anyway, our queen was shining and she deserves her rank and more<3

3. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    ^I don't think you should see it as "Paruru not caring for AKB anymore", note that if she didn't care about AKB anymore, she wouldn't have participated no matter how much Yuihan begged her. Paruru showing a calm and content face was a sign of relief. She went up onto that stage knowing that despite barely being active as an AKB member, her fans tried their highest to make her rank, and that she now never has to step foot on that kind of stage again.
    Besides, she saved our bank accounts by not participating next year, so even if she doesn't care that much about akb anymore, at least she cares about her fans' bills lol.

If anything, I think the only thing we should be upset about is the fact that she got 68k votes this year as compared to last years 72k. Had he gotten the same or more votes than last year she would have been in Kami 7. But what's done is done.

4. Kuura

Kuura Future Girls Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Paruru truly seemed relaxed on stage, and it was really enjoyable to see her content smile. Her speech was definitely the best of the evening for me: definitely Paruru-like, a bit playful and full of smiles.

5. Erza

Erza Kenkyuusei

Congratulations Paruru!!
    Did she say this was her last election?

6. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    @Erza Yes, she said that before today on interviews and I think in her appeal video too. She also said it today.So sadly she won´t be able to comeback to Kami7 :(. But Paruru looked very relieved and she also seemed happy that her rank was higher than last year, we should try to not feel sad.

7. Panzeridolspower

Panzeridolspower Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    i'm sad because she is so close of the kami 7 but she smile and this have no price !

8. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
  9. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I am going with Kami 8. I know some say it doesn't exist, but our wiki says it does ("Sometimes people consider an 8th girl and refer Kami 7 as Kami 8"), and AKBingo even had two episodes on the Kami 8 (247 and 248: AKBingo! Official decision! Kami 8 Successor Battle! - at the time, Tomochin was the 8th).

And I agree about her smile; it was well worth staying up all night for.

• Like Like x 1
  10. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    Atta boy.

11. my-eye7

my-eye7 Kenkyuusei

Last edited: Jun 19, 2016
  12. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    To me you guys make to much of the whole Kami thing. Isn't really that big a deal anymore if you ask me.

Anyway on to the nights festivities. Like most of us I was a little worried when the prelims came out. So definitely a bit nervous when the event started.
    As long as she made Senbatsu it was going to be a win for me. So proud that she made it to 8th place. She looked stunning as usual and her speech was funny and just put a smile on my face.
    She is such a unique idol and person for that matter i've never regretted a day supporting her over all these years.

And like a few of you have said it will be a relief getting out of the SSK money pit. I don't plan on voting anymore.

• Like Like x 1
  13. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Congrats to Paruru for #8 :) Sad she didn't managed to get in Kami7. I guess if she wouldn't have problems with her health she had managed to rank in Kami7.
    All I hope for the new single is that her position isn't that bad than Saes last year

Sent with Tapatalk

14. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    @my-eye7 Thank you for posting the links!!!!!!!!!!.The quality is perfect!!!!.

15. my-eye7

my-eye7 Kenkyuusei

16. Merlin54

Merlin54 Next Girls Stage48 Donor

From Paru's Twitter- YuiParu

YuiParu_1.jpg

Kami8 is a great result. I admit I was fully prepared for her to drop out of top 10 so I'm really happy. :)

Disappointed that Yui dropped a place though :(

17. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Well, the classic formation that I have seen in the videos is center in front, 2nd and 3rd on either side, slightly behind, and 4 through 7 in the third row. After that, you get lost in the back. So I think being in the 7 whatever you call it matters.

@my-eye7 Thanks for the link with the Chinese subs. My Japanese is almost non-existent, but I watch Chinese dramas and can read some of the subtitles. I couldn't read all of her speech, but I was able to get the drift. Of course matching ありがと and 谢谢 was pretty easy. :)

@Merlin54 I see YuiParu on her twitter, not instagram.

18. Merlin54

Merlin54 Next Girls Stage48 Donor

19. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    The poise, the glow, the inner peace she found...

20. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Congrats Paruru for #8! I'm very happy for her rank. You need to take into consideration that she was very absent in AKB this year, and also her pre-lim rank was very low. It made me worried, actually before elections I didn't want her to take part because I was thinking she might rank down. Like with Tomochin, she was one of my favorite members and her last election was difficult to watch and I think it affected her image too, it would be better if she stopped being in elections before she rank too much down. So I worried Paruru would have the same.

But despite the low pre-lim and being absent for a long time, she managed to rank up from last year! This is great and better than what I expected! She lost votes but so did other members. (which is weird since this year they include more ways to vote for japanese fans. yet it seems like the vote counts went down for some girls, I guess AKB is losing popularity as expected, which is probably why they add more easier ways to vote). So I don't care much about the little drop in votes. I just became surprise to see she only had 1000 votes different to rank 7. But I guess this is bad luck, honestly it's not the kind of things fans can plan, and I believe Paruru fans voted as much as they can after seeing the pre-lim, so I can't be dissapointed at them, they made her rank up. Paruru fans did great!

Her speech is very relaxed and positive, she looks happy, she ranked up after all. and this is her last elections, I think this speech is totally suited for a last election. She looked pretty and calm. Like she is moving on. She even promote her outside projects LOL. I think it's good like this. and for the Kami 7 thing, at least she manage to rank 7 once (in 2014) this is good I think, 8 is a great last rank for me. and Paruru looks satisfied too :">

Anyway am I the only one who notice Paruru's voice became cuter? Like more sweet and gentle? She has no more this little thing in her voice that made her seem "salty" or "too blunt" or "I-don't-care" (LOL). Now she sounds cuter, sweet, like she matured. Her voice sounds so girly! and this year she also used twintails more than in the past 3 years haha Maybe she is aging backwards XDDD

Oh, and that new YuiParu photo is absolutely adorable and lovely <3