Kizaki Yuria (Yuria) / SKE48 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Naomi, Jun 24, 2010.

1. luccivalez

luccivalez Kenkyuusei

If she will be in ske until now (which I doubt cause she loves to be in tokyo and pursue a career there) I'm skeptical she'll reach senbatsu. U.G. is the farther place her fans can put her even when she was still in ske (which is her prime time). She already did her best, pleaded left and right before and broke her fans wallet telling people she wants higher rank but still wasn't enough and will never be.

Assuming fans really want to put her in senbatsu then yesterday was the right time for her because there were many top members who graduated or didn't participated in that election, so she really has a high chance to crack in the senbatsu but look where she was yesterday... You know it is tough to get into senbatsu right?

2. yuria211

yuria211 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kizakiyuria
    standard for get rank undergirl increase this year (28,260) last year 22,191 vote

last year yuria get 26,994 vote, if she not lost vote this year, only get rank #34 (next girl too).

3. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

2nd guessing if Yuria would be better in SKE48 .....guess will never find out. But we know that tranferred to AKB48 doesnt really boost her SSK ranking.
    its tough to figure out what exactly happen to the dropping of her rank this year. maybe it fate...who knows....

4. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

The problem with Yuria staying in SKE probably while she can rank high in SKE, but the job opportunity received by SKE members is smaller vs AKB. Basically if she just want to be a popular idol, probably it would be best for her to stay in SKE. But if she want to pursue other thing, going to AKB (Tokyo) might be the better choice. Anyway, she is in Crow's Blood. If she isn't in AKB, she probably wouldn't get that opportunity.

5. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

I'd rather see her go and find success and happiness elsewhere than watch her slowly sink in the 48G world.

6. yuria211

yuria211 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kizakiyuria
    I'm wonder why in Stage48 Forum many people don't like Yuria, they hate her presence in Akb48

7. figulou

figulou Kenkyuusei

No they don't hate her. She is tranferred in Akb , she is center of team 4, B . She is senbatsu . For me it's unfair . So honestly i dont want to support her, it's not her fault but i feel like she stole the place of a true akb. She has a lot of chance to not become like Chiyori or Macchun .I know her well now she is very nice but i prefer her in Ske. Sorry for my bad english.

8. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

Also, about Kennin being the death of a member. I don't know. All the HKT girls are thriving from their Kennin. I don't know why it's different for them than other sister groups.

9. figulou

figulou Kenkyuusei

Kennins aren't here forever but yes it's the same. But it's the frustation . Your favorites members work hard and they transfer a girl directly in center .

10. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    You can't compare a Kennin to a Transfer. Look at the girls who transferred to AKB and tell me they're better off in that group. Lemon is a weird case where she was stagnating in AKB and her transfer to NMB boosted her for a few years, but now she's dropped again, but apart from that all the other transfers to sister groups have gone well.
    Kennins are different. To be a kennin means you get to have 2 platforms to showcase yourself, two teams, two (possible) senbatsu's, double the amount of single participation, double the amount of work. It's a blessing to get a kennin unless you're a member who doesn't need one because they get enough publicity anyway (sayanee, jurina). This is why HKT members are thriving from their kennin's. Had Yuria been given a Kennin she would have been able to work as an SKE member and do her acting work as an AKB member, her fanbase would have stayed and her ranking would have went up. Rena would have graduated and she would be 1st in line for her position at 2nd next to Jurina. Them giving her a transfer was a bad move in my honest opinion.

11. dunkindonato

dunkindonato Upcoming Girls

Things do get polarized during election season in any 48G online community. Don't take it as a sign that many people here don't like her. And even if they do, we're just a fraction of the group's total fan-base. She doesn't even know we exist.

12. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

i agree with u....we are like 0.0000001% of the total fans based [hehe]

13. True_Beginner

True_Beginner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    Seeing Yuria drop, I was amazed she behaved professionally on stage. I don't know if it's over, but novelty plays a huge role in how long an idol has to develop before they are passed over for another girl. I want to be optimistic that she may pick up where she left off in undergirls...but that's not going to be much of an increase I guess. If she runs next year, I will definitely give her my votes.

Maybe to of avoided this she could of just never entered the election again, lol. I wonder how management would handle that? I'm going to miss all the exposure she was getting as a member if she drops from senbatsu though.

As for herself personally, another year might do her some good, even if the results aren't that much better next year, she would at least be stronger as a person and maybe land enough credibility somehow through her management to find roles and pursue a future outside the group.

I would be excited if she could start acting outside of AKB, regardless if she started tomorrow.

Rena's transition into acting didn't feel like anything had changed, she still was close with fans and was able to focus on a career without having to put anything aside for idol obligations. It would probably be a great experience to see Yuria graduate in that context.

14. dunkindonato

dunkindonato Upcoming Girls

It's one thing I like about her. Although you can really see the disappointment on her face from the pictures.

I think she needs to open up. She's a nice girl, maybe a bit too reserved, perhaps? She's also the Captain, and Team B is going through a lot of things right now.

15. True_Beginner

True_Beginner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    I totally agree, I feel the reason for this may be the amount of responsibility and support management gave her without allowing her to grow properly. Paruru seems to have grown while gaining support, but Yuria probably feels too much pressure to just personalize everything about herself. With how this election has gone, I hope she decides to do what Dasu did last year and cut herself loose. A letter to her fans or just expressing more of what she wants out of herself, even assuming her leadership role with pride as Rie has done in NGT48...could go a long way. I don't think Team B fans really know her well enough yet.

16. MurasakiSora

MurasakiSora Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I haven't managed to find a translation yet of her speech for those who didn't get the chance to catch it live but soimort on Tumblr was nice enough to translate her Twitter post after sousenkyo here for those who wanted a translation of what she said. I'm glad she appreciates the rank and support she got but pains me to see her having to receive and thank us for such a result. She does acknowledge it's a wake up call for her and to not take anything for granted though. It's now up to her whether she can find a way out of the mess she's currently in and turn this negative attention around but I don't know what she can really do when AKB as a group isn't working out for her.

The problem with that is she's got nowhere to go. If this was a year or two ago, she'd still have momentum and maybe get somewhere in the outside world if she was to graduate. She had that choice ages back but management wanted her to stay and this is where it got her. I believe she has the talent to suceed, but will she get the opportunities? She needs to get out of her current rut first and I'm not sure just graduating is going to help solve everything. We'll see what she does next and if it helps her stop the current stagnation.

And on the topic of kennins, as minaeshi said it's different from transfers. Kennins get to keep their former fanbase and develop a new one at the same time while getting to also promote in both. In hindsight, that was the best possible scenario for Yuria if we were to do things differently from the start. Unless you hit things off perfectly with your new fanbase after transferring, it's not going to end well for the member. It's also especially more difficult transferring to AKB where the opportunities are harder to come by and the competition's much more fiercer for the fan's attention compared to sister groups.

She's not exactly hated but to put it bluntly, she has a lack of white knights on this forum lol (whether that's good or not) vocal support (would be the better phrase in hindsight). It's just the people who don't like her are much more vocal so if you browse the AKB section of the forum a lot, it just tends to stick out that a lot of the mentions about Yuria tend to be negative and no one really says anything back in her stead. It doesn't help that her push hasn't garnered any results either.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2016
  17. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    I don't think Yuria is hated, but people is upset that she has been a Senbatsu lock since her transfer and while having a relative push, she still doesn't fulfill the expectations settled for her (Captain of two teams, some doramas, now being double center of Team B with Renacchi). This drop is going to hit on her position (if there's justice for the girls who actually made senbatsu this year) but I hope that such experience makes her stronger if she joins the Elections next year.

Just finished to read her Tweet about the results, and even herself admits she was taking Senbatsu for granted, so hopefully she will have more fire inside (personally, I hated the fact they transfered over, but gradually loved her dynamic in Team 4 with Miichan and the girls, she seems lost in Team B imo).

18. MurasakiSora

MurasakiSora Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

The upset part has only been since around the previous sousenkyo and that criticism is understandable. I think we all agree she hasn't reached the standard we expected of her in terms of popularity yet management continues with her. That doesn't stop people from disliking her however and while there's nothing wrong with that since everyone is allowed to like and dislike whichever members they want, it's just that together with everything else creates this negative atmosphere around Yuria whenever she's mentioned on here which is what annoys me personally. If it does knock her off her senbatsu position then we'll just have to accept it. There are other girls who deserve it as much as her anyway and we can always look on the bright side and hope this helps her grow (and hopefully not disappear into the abyss of irrelevance lol).

I think most fans of Yuria disliked her transfer but what's done is done. I don't like how they stuffed the leadership role onto her either though. Back in SKE, she was sometimes the baby of the group yet she's had to grow up so fast for the sake of AKB. Maybe she'll become more comfortable in Team B if we give her more time but I agree she definitely had a better dynamic in Team 4 than she does now with the current Team B. I do miss that team at times.

19. Zato48

Zato48 Kenkyuusei

I know this is not the moment to be over analytical. But Japanese people living outside of Tokyo tend to have a little bit of inferiority complex. So suggesting Tokyo could give her better career opportunities might have really annoyed many SKE fans, especially those hako-oshi.

And people don't like having things being forced down their throats. So having her airdrop to AKB like that and getting all the opportunities might have done her more harm than good. Furthermore, that was the period not long after top members like Yuko, Tomochin, Mariko left, so akb fans were eager to see if their oshimen would get the resources. When their oshimen wasn't chosen, it's human nature to find a scapegoat and think this transfer girl took the opportunities from their oshimen. We still see the effect of this lingering today. Things might have turned out different, if mgnt took it slowly and gave her that "started from the bottom" image. But again, that was the period that mgnt was uncertain about the future and wanted to waste no time.

20. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    It confused me too at first. You'd think she'd be a "slam-dunk" for some of the more 'Western thinking' fans on Stage. She's somewhat Nerdy, Tomboyish, Former SKE darling, Dances REALLY well... then I read THIS comment below and it makes "more Sense"...

What "stands out" to me (someone "removed from SKE") - Jealousy, "Unfair Push", I liked her BETTER as SKE, but Want her to Suffer cause now she's AKB- Also someone else recently used to the excuse "If there's any JUSTICE she'll be demoted"...so:
    *Jealousy
    *Don't Like Her in AKB
    *Unfair "push"? (cause Talent sucks)
    *Other girls Deserve what Yuria got (says who)
    *Punish her because...(insert Wota Reasoning).
    NOT accusing anyone of anything- just a summation of the 'Chatter' I'm seeing. ALL I know is I saw Yuria in the B-side vid on the "Green Flash" single & "Dear J" (cover at a concert)- She spoke to me. I knew nothing of her SKE past or her AKB48 "push"- I went purely based on her presence as an Idol & performer with ZERO baggage or agenda. I think I also saw her in "Majijo 4" and liked her.

Does this make ME (of all people) a "White Knight"?- it's funny how that tern is used. As in she has some "Silly fanatical fans" that support her but we know she sucks or is "unworthy". The SKE fandom continues to baffle me. If you liked the girl in SKE - so what if she joined AKB. Jurina herself is basically both (hell, was AKB 1st?). Sae & Mina Oba left AKB for SKE & flourished (I'm proud of them). Why doesn't it work both ways? So she was an SKE girl 1st - now she's AKB...I'm a fan of Yuria & I don't care if she goes to MomoClo or Stylips - lol.

But to see arguments like "If there's any Justice she'll be stripped of power & forced out because WE don't like what AKB Management gave her"- sounds like sour grapes. I'll remember THIS the next time ANYTHING "negative" happens to SKE. Didn't SKE fans openly vote to fire the general manager in 2013? I've seen "Anger" & mob justice like this before....2013 during the rise of Paruru (She even had her own "Bash thread" for 20 pages on Stage). I remember the verbal skirmishes between Meru fans & Haruppi fans in 2013 (people thought management wanted to replace Haruppi w/ Meru?).

NOW....I get the "Dislike" of Yuria. Wrong Team, Management liked her too much, Other girls deserve More than her - Graduate you Thief - No One Likes you. Disagree - You're a "White Knight". But if she went back to SKE - she'd be welcome w/ 'Open Arms'? I think I get it now.

Careful kids- She might "come back"- she might rise like a Phoenix - this might be the catalyst that sets her on FIRE for Greater things? People counted out Paruru after Team 4 died- how'd that work out? People laughed at Sasshi after being banished to HKT48 (how'd that work out?). Komiyama Haruka was in AKB since 2013 on the verge of Graduating- (she went from #81 to #21 in a year)...Are you sure you want to "cheer on" the demise of Yuria Kizaki?

Punishment? Justice? Down-Votes?... You might Fuel her resurrection and I'm gonna Laugh. It's happened before.
    I Pray this NEVER happens to One of Your girls.