Single Nogizaka46 15th (Hadashi de Summer) (16/07/27)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, May 18, 2016.

1. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    imo, management was pushed Ikuta-Ikoma-Hoshino trio because they are young. Not sure about "to please pedophiles", because as long as i observe, fans more into older member like Nanami-Maiyan-Sayurin trio back then. So, pedophiles things is something that i cant agree.

I was always wonder, if management want more money, why they not push older member first, they are barely more popular? Then i realized that pushing younger member that can support group for longer time was valid reason. Same thing happen in early AKB (Itano-Maeda-Takamina) and now Keyaki (Hirate).

Hoshimina is young, 2nd youngest member who can reach senbatsu level popularity, her HS always sold out. And she already establish her chara as everybody imouto. And that translate well in public recognition. There was a survey that ask, "idol who you want her become your lill sister" or something (sorry my English so mess), Hoshimina rank on top 10, highest rank from Nogi idol.

i think, in current Nogi situation, management have to prioritizing younger member to get exposure. Ikuta, Asuka, Hoshimina is right choice. Then they need work harder to push other, so they can reach same level popularity with older member.

2. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

She sure got her push already, only because they consider her cute imho. I couldn't agree more to everything you said.
    or be lucky enough to win janken, which is rumored scripted anyway.

3. kinglight25

kinglight25 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    I agree with you so much. I think Hoshimina is a good investment.
    She only needs a little tsudere in her chara, what's the best imouto? The tsudere imouto :^O^: , IMO.

4. sicaxav

sicaxav Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    I think management is gonna start pushing 2nd gen from the next single onwards (16th I mean) with the 3rd gen auditions (though I think they cancelled it or something).

Regarding Hoshino, I get the feeling that she's not really into being an idol anymore. I don't see her participating a lot in their shows or if she has, they must've edited her out which would probably make her feel unwanted despite still being in senbatsu.

5. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    i never got a very idolish on hoshimina since the start. in the beginning i thought she is shy and not use to the camera but then after being in nogi for a long time, i think she just wanna get the experience only. plus her quite known not so hardworkin kinda shown when she appeared in variety. lack of good expression or remarks. but nonetheless, i love her too and she is fit in nogi as nogi isnt a very conventional idol and i cant pic she doing all the bikini in 48g. i do hope somehow if she actually want to be idol, she can atleast somehow presenting herself more because her cute face must not be wasted. hehe

6. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Yeah, Hoshimina is good investment. And her chara maybe just not everybody cup of tea, and international fans more vocal about it. Her chara is one variant that easy to hate: one of management push, quite passive, not so hardworking etc. But, when management decrease her push a bit few years ago she learn and gain support.

At least, we know that her second push get positive response. Fans receive her well. They bought CD to meet her.

the thing that i confuse is, when ppl complain about Hoshimina, then why not Kazumin? A lot of ppl complain about Ikoma already, so we don't need to discuss her again. But Kaz? She's been pushed for long time: it's fourth consecutive time she in fukujin. She's funny and likeable, but her HS popularity and public recognition not on fukujin level.

I love and adore her, but i don't want to bias.

When management start drop Ikoma and pick Kaz, i was think that Kaz will take Ikoma's place to become nogi's speaker, but not. Kaz just there to fill place. And i start think that she's just another management push. Not as hard push as Ikoma, but they clearly favor her.

7. 10Ten

10Ten Kenkyuusei

I feel for one of my Nogizaka Oshis Wakasama. I feel her potential isn't being reached. Typically Wakasama is a Fukujin in summer singles but this time Sayuringo was opted instead. I love Ringo and all but I feel that Wakasama would be better in that position. But that's just my biased opinion lol.

8. NyanNyan's Pet

Kazumin to her credit is more likeable, she's a mood setter on variety, she's got decent singing, I don't know, perhaps she's flexible enough to do what's asked of her. At least that's the image I see about her. The only thing I don't like, and she herself admit it, is she's faking her voice when she's got a naturally feminine voice. It's not like she's always Fukujin, I think it's her 7th out of 15, fair enough for her I maybe.

9. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    The Iko/Iku/Hoshi trio all had the same problem in the beginning: being pushed too soon and in the wrong positions while fans were red hot on the Maiyan/Ringo/Nanamin trio. Ikuta has rebounded beautifully and shown she's very much center and "face of 46G" material while Ikoma's ceiling appears to be backrow/UG. Hoshimina is interesting because she was pushed back further than the other two and being about the same age as Ashurin makes it more apt to classify her as a "future" investment rather than a failed old one. At the very least, I believe Hoshimina will be a fukujin regular again but I think she would make a good "3rd girl" to round out a front row with Iku/Ashu regularly trading center. Basically the role they had in mind for her before but she's much more suitable to it now. That's the advantage of youth, even if things don't work out right away, you'll be around long enough to grow into a role and establish a fanbase.

Yeah, Kazumin is the management favorite that doesn't get talked about much but that's because I think most don't mind the role she's in. She's entertaining and has a more widely likable chara which makes her ideal for lots of screentime and it's been shown that she can fall from fukujin (while for the longest time, it seemed like Ikoma would never leave). Her push isn't overbearing and doesn't eat up a lot of resources so there's not really a lot to complain about.

10. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    i never thought someone will ever compare kaz and ikoma because both are completely different.
    ikoma - push as centre , face, front row and so on
    kazumin - regular fukujin, variety,

however, since the start, fans didnt favour ikoma at all while kazumin actualy at one point selling hs like a hotcakes but then she suddenly kinda fading away and she actually demoted to 3rd row and sometimes back in fukujin. so basically kaz deserve to get some spotlight as people willing to buy cd to meet her.
    but then, i think her spot should be as a free spot, give chance to other.

11. 10Ten

10Ten Kenkyuusei

Kaz also can sing great apparently and her variety presence is very strong. I think the Nogi community respects her quite a bit too.

12. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I love Kaz since she adds 'mature/strong oneesan' figure to the group. Kaz and Waka-sama, actually.

13. rust

rust Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    I also agree in that kazu is favoured by mngmnt. & while I appreciate her qualities & what she brings to the table, I do prefer it if her current position have more volatility. she been in the last three fukujin, tsuki out of it in the last three. some swapping between these two would have been nice for example; I don't think tsuki brings less to the table.

14. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    I still think they have similarity: both idol variety type and have favor from management. But of course they also different.
    - Kazumin more clownish (which more entertaining, imo), and Ikoma more annoying kid type, (i have to admit that sometimes i cant bear with her annoying voice, her voice color just not my preference).
    - about management push, i'm agree with you,
    all i can see, Kazumin existence in fukujin just because management favor her and fans (me include) accepted her well because she respectable figure.

i also agree with Rust, as much i like her, it's good if she not become immovable fukujin. I prefer give chance to other member like Wakatsuki or Himetan who also have fukujin quality.

15. NyanNyan's Pet

At first glance if someone's not very familiar with Nogi, fans would think Kazumin is at the same level as Maiyan, Nanamin, Ringo, even Naachan, the mature type that one may see as a front row idol, looking at their history I wouldn't consider Kazumin 'regular' fukujin. I'll reserve that to the other names I mentioned and rightfully so. Senbatsu, yes and I don't see her becoming like a Marika, Inoue & also Asuka coming in & out of Senbatsu. Now if that incident with Ringo didn't happened, I believe she could have centered already or at least stayed fukujin. Ikoma's push is insane for someone fans consider not very deserving. Kazumin's inclusion is just fair.

16. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    Funny I never thought Kazumin to be at the same level as Maiyan, Nanamin and Nanase at first glance and it wasn't long ago that I was able to notice her and even shorter that I just found out that Kazumin was Fukujin in the first single. I remain as a casual fan of Nogi till now tho. And I don't watch Nogi variety show, sans Nogizaka46Show episodes. For me, Kazumin is just another Nogi member who happens to be in a lot of senbatsu, similar way as I see Marika.

17. 10Ten

10Ten Kenkyuusei

I'm a very new fan of nogizaka46 and Kazumin didn't even stand out to me compared to the big guns like Maiyan, Nanasemaru, Nanamin, or even manattan. I truly got to appreciate Kazumin through variety. To me she is a constant (almost necessary) in senbatsu -- above those who fluctuate -- but honestly forgettable in fukujin position.

BTW: I love Kazumin... its just me presenting my opinion. :))

18. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I don't understand about this sudden kazumin disliking talks, I think she deserves for everything she got. Maybe her voice quality is declining significantly, but she's one of the eye-candy, the best person to put laughter to your face, and her presence is significant.
    Come on, nogizaka's talent pool is just so awesome that each girls deserved a front post, even them unders

19. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Dude, this talks not disliking. It's more reasoning for why management keep her though she just mid tier popularity. And it's fine for ppl disagreeing NyaNyan's Pet opinion that Kazumin is Maiyan, Nanase, Nanami level in first glance. They just being honest.

Because of nogizaka's talent pool, so another girl also need chance. Kazumin's popularity not as legit as other fukujin member (except Sayurin). That's fact that we can't deny. So, it reasonable to rotate her with other. Having her in fukujin of four recent single is okay for me, nothing awesome, just fine. But it will awesome if Miona or Himetan get their chance to move forward.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2016
  20. NyanNyan's Pet

Fair enough, could just be my own 1st impression. Try to watch some of their show, many things you can learn about each members personality and what they can offer on the table. Kazumin to be in Senbatsu is nothing much to ask for. A girl to fill the gap? nope. I see that role is given to Marika & Inoue. I won't call her regular in Fukujin just bec she made it 4 straight now. She's done her time at the back. True she's a level below Maiyan Nanamin Naachan and even Ringo. But she deserve what's given to her.

@tiktok it's cool to have disagreement, otherwise there's nothing to discuss here. It's a nice coversation.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2016