Single AKB48 45th [LOVE TRIP / Shiawase wo Wakenasai] (16/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, May 20, 2016.

1. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Not on every program that they will have the time to sing both songs. Also with KnBMB, they initially push KnBMB until 365 became popular thus every now and then they perform 365 because of its popularity.
    Since this time it probably will be a double A-side, thus both song should be promoted similarly? otherwise you don't call it a double A-side and treat one of the song like 365 or La La La Message (just include the song in all types).
    Basically my question would be what makes it a double A-side instead of treating it like 365 or La La La Message? what is the significance of it?

edit: Also I don't know how accurate is this info, but according to someone on twitter, from Naachan mobile mail, AKB performance is planned for 21:00 and 22:30 (TV Tokyo Music Festival is running from 18:25 until 22:45).

Last edited: Jun 29, 2016
  2. hotman

hotman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    will sasshi centerting and top16 SSK48 performing both of double a-side senbatsu .. or just one song and another one will be another center and another senbatsu line-up?

3. YJSN_ParuYuko

YJSN_ParuYuko Member

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Twitter:
    fanboyjaehyun
    ^

The senbatsu for both song is SSK senbatsu

4. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

The thing is that Kuchibiru was basically promoted as a double A-side.
    Usually they only perform the new single or a medley with an old hit. It's the fact that they usually performed two new songs that made it "weird" to call it a single a-side.
    Heck, they released another version with a different obi so it was obvious that 365 was in there.

I bet that they would have made it a double A-side if it wasn't the so called "Takamina's last single".

5. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Double A-side.. So our senbatsu will get 2 PVs, I hope both PVs have the same level in terms of effort.

And which song will be the iconic one? (365-Nichi became more iconic than Be My Baby, right?)

6. 10Ten

10Ten Kenkyuusei

Idk but I'll blindly bet on LOVE TRIP. Don't ask me why but I feel Shiawase wo Wakenasai is slow (like the last single) so it won't stand out.

7. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    ^ But 365 is slow as well..

8. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    6/29 TV Tokyo Music Festival - Hikari to Kage no Hibi (2016 ABC Summer Highschool Baseball Support / Netto Koshien Theme Song)

if the video does not show watch the video here

Backup by @IXS48

Last edited: Jun 29, 2016
  9. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Kinda bummed Katomina & Moeka's not included in the performance. And who's the 3rd SKE rep for the song?? (who apparently isn't performing the song at the show)

EDIT: nevermind, it's Ryoha

I wonder who's subbing for Katomina, Ryoha, & Moeka.....(as in their positions)

10. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    ^ I believe it's Uha.. Under-age restriction maybe?

11. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Basically the 2 members from NGT and Ryoha is being replaced by Miion, Naachan and Katorena.
    Miion and Naachan is okay, but there is Juri or Tomu that is in the senbatsu, why not use them? Is this an indication that they are willing to drop Tomu and Juri from senbatsu? :(

edit: having said that, Katorena is the original senbatsu for 365, so it might be because of that.

12. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

I wonder who're mion and Naachan subbing for since thats 2nd row and its surprising that any of the 3 missing members are 2nd row

13. Ryota Eiji

Ryota Eiji Kenkyuusei Studio48 Contributor

I think Miion and Naachan were subbing for Katomina and Uha since both of them stood beside Mirurun and Annin during the event's press conference (?) That leaves Katomina subbing for Moeka maybe.

14. ryansetyono

ryansetyono Kenkyuusei

I hope their will perform debut this single in The Music Day on 2 July like previous SSK single KFC KnP and HN... :cute:

15. Mimi

Mimi Kenkyuusei

I missed the information about Hikari to Kage no Hibi. What kind of song is it, a cover?

16. SaltXcSS

SaltXcSS Kenkyuusei Studio48 Contributor

The strange thing is that Morning Musume's first double A-side in '12 brought them back into the top spots of the chart, and because of that, they along with other H!P groups have released triple A-side singles (except Juice=Juice) to maintain the top spots (I think they had one in '11, but it wasn't much success).

It does give AKB48 the possibility of being "2011" successful with this single simply because it's a double A-side (and with the many tie-ins from the songs). Aside from H!P, there were other groups who've benefited from double A-sides.

17. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    The title of the new A-side gives me hope that we'll finally get an upbeat song. Maybe not completely idolish, but at least happy and lively, to break the current routine.

18. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

It doesn't appear to be a cover (at least, the only thing I can find on google are AKB's song and an old manga with the same title). It's a ballad that is being used to promote baseball in Japan. Video was posted here

19. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Well, AKB is really quick to dominate things. Even if you search up Gingham Check without adding AKB, it's song come up. If you don't know what Gingham Check is, you would have never guessed it's a fabric pattern.

20. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    So... there are 4 (Undergirls, Next Girls, Future Girls, Upcoming Girls) election songs, and six TBA songs. What will the other two be I wonder? (They can't very well double up, except maybe on the Theater Edition, else two editions would be identical.)