1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single AKB48 45th [LOVE TRIP / Shiawase wo Wakenasai] (16/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, May 20, 2016.

1. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    I'll like this song. Better then the last SSK singles and some other singles. Sasshi is still going with her big hats but okey xD. The choreo is horrible for a not "everyone can dance" song. It's strange to see Kojiharu in the back row

2. Millyna

Millyna Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Gotta' say; I hope that we'll get a better CD audio then this but generally, I like the song. After listening it two times, I already liked it. Some parts are weird but likely because the senbatsu members voices just don't fit always. I guess that if we're getting a AKBingo!/Team 8 or/and Team 4 version, I'm gonna' start loving this song for sure. I don't like the uniforms though.

3. ryansetyono

ryansetyono Kenkyuusei

Lol the first time when i saw members appeared with that costume i thought that they will perform KFC...
    I wonder how the MV concept for this song...
    *edited*
    i hope the PV will visual-able not like Halloween Night .......:gavel:
    :chuffed: nice song

4. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    At first listen i can't say that i liked it. It Is so hard to give us an idolish song? I came to like akb because of those kind of songs and i don't feel anything with this one. I still hope for a good mv, if the mv is good I'll probably get used to the song but still kind of disappointed .

Last edited: Jul 2, 2016
  5. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Sounds really nice. After skipping TwI and checking other groups songs (I'm a new fan of Weber), I finally got back to the new AKB song that I will get.

6. Parikkuren

Parikkuren Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Absolute number one take away: this senbatsu is so great, and the energy was really solid. You can certainly tell a difference in the girls who are elected to their positions, making the most of it and giving full effort on stage. Which isn't meant to sound mean, because I don't dislike the girls mgmt usually chooses over some these elected girls, but there's a natural joy seen in them that doesn't come across in some girls who seem to take their position for granted. And the charm of these girls is that it doesn't look forced or overboard, they're genuinely happy to be performing. It shouldn't feel like that's missing so much of the time.

The choreography was cute, the costumes aren't appalling (and they're even nice), and the song isn't bad. Or maybe I don't feel the song was bad because it was really enjoyable to watch. Either way, it qualifies as a win.

7. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

Well I like the outfits, but the song doesn't appeal to me at all. The chorus is okay I guess, but otherwise it's really bland.

8. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

The last idolish song (really idolish song) was KnBMB which is not a long time ago.
    This song is cool and upbeat but not dark, nice atmosphere. Really felt fresh, especially after KwM and TwI.
    My problem with the outfits is that it is a bit too idolish. Can be slightly more cooler.
    Also the dance felt a bit awkward. Hopefully that is because they aren't used to the dance and choreo.

9. Kinenbi

Kinenbi Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kinenbi
    This song is great and it's already stuck in my head! I didn't like the past few singles at all so anything is an improvement over those. :^^;: Not surprised people here aren't pleased, I don't remember the last time S48 agreed on a song.

10. Kiarararara

Kiarararara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Choreo looks awkward in close-up, the type of choreo where small differences between members' dancing are very visible ... Song is so so, a different vibe from usual stuff. Like Halloween Night, I think it will grow on me. But the instrumental is just *facepalm*, hoping that it is just because of the show like Mae no Meri and not the actual instrumental.

Poor Rie, she's the one without any close-up. Finally, a song where Jurina does not overdo the dance, even as her oshi sometimes I feel the overdoing just looks really out of place. Tomu looks beautiful, I'm seeing the charm in her lately, and Nana really rocks this song, huh.

It really does not look like Sasshi's song at all, or in this perf she does not do anything special.

11. SineCos

SineCos Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    I really admit tomu close-up is cute<3

12. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Sasshi was wearing big hats back during the Tokyo Dome concert in 2012, a year before KFC.

13. XTN

XTN Kenkyuusei

LOVE TRIP is amazing Sashihara is so lucky!!! And.....it also has proper choreo!!!
    Everyone looked beautiful on the stage tbh <3

14. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    ^well most of Japanese people have bad pronounciation so it's not new.
    What the hella is this song? I....prefer the baseball song, sadly :( I wish it sounds better when they release it.
    Anyway, glad Paruru back to dance formation.

15. messhi

messhi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    Still dont get the feels for the song :(
    WTH for the pronounce,,why they not make a lessons fisrt :gavel:

16. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Not sure if I like or dislike the song yet, just happy it has a good tempo and an actual choreo.

So if I'll set the bar low, it's ok.

Costume is basically KFC with a different color scheme.

'Will have to rewatch again to check "screentime fairness", hehe. It seemed that I saw Tomu less than those who ranked lower.

17. ZenigameX

ZenigameX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    Seriously people, they are pronouncing correctly using the Katakana script, and it's common for Japanese to read any foreign languages using this script. If you can't handle this, I wonder if you should even be into Japan culture.

18. ryansetyono

ryansetyono Kenkyuusei

I think they use "rabu to-rippu" to fits the song.. like labrador "ra-bu-ra-do-o-ru

19. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I had previously asked for the katakana, but no one has given it yet.

20. babymayu

babymayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I love everything about this single so far

The song is great and the choreography is nice and will look really good when they polish it a little bit

Sasshi solo lines are great and she looks pretty

Mayu and Jurina :cute::oops:<3:inlove: