Single Keyakizaka46 2nd [Sekai ni wa Ai shika nai] (2016/08/10)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 7, 2016.

1. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    Nogi factor? may be AKB factor? for example gyaru-chan write about keyaki "AKB busu", "AKB dai kirai", "mata AKB?", "AKB iranai":rolleyes:

2. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    Lots of factors.
    First of Akimoto is still a huge name, his empire draws attention from both the public and media.
    Second I am sure lots of Nogi fans were drawn to a new 46 group. Sheer interest, Pride for the 46 name, rival-feelings againt 48 etc.
    Third, SaiMaj being a mainstream Hit got interest from non idol fans (They seem to have a big number of female fans)
    Fourth, they went trough a lot of turmoil during their first couple of months, Scandal, Member quitting, Name Change... and as they are in the business of emotion that surely wasn't a disadvantage ;)
    Fifth This is speculation, but they seem to be super shy and down to earth. This might attract.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2016
  3. oji-sama

oji-sama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    Well don't forget about 46's HS system. You can purchase the tickets at virtually anytime before the itself, unlike 48G, where you can only buy the HS tickets at given times.

4. shirai46

shirai46 Kenkyuusei

Yep I am also from Nogi. Nogi is the only one I followed. I don't like the other 48 groups.
    • Too Big
    • Too much idol-ish songs
    • Costumes too idol-ish
    • Too much exposure

Several other reasons.
    Nogi and Keyaki performed Seifuku together. The performes Kikkake together. Nogi and Keyaki were on the same events and festivals doing performances. Of course people look at the 46 there.

I am glad Keyaki started with a really strong single debut and followed with a 2nd strong single. Maybe wouldn't have started following.

5. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    @oji-sama I'm not sure if I actually mistook you, but ForTUNE music has specific times, too. You can only buy HS tickets late Thursday-Friday.
    There are many advantages though. Such as instant sales (don't wait and have resale rounds later) and rounds that continue to later.

The big Nogi factor probably comes from Nogi being popular but static, not changing much over time. Same senbatsu. Only two gens, one with very little exposure. And similar songs recently.
    Then Keyaki comes along and it's the same appeal as Nogi but with a freshness Nogi is losing.

6. BlackSwan

BlackSwan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    Twitter:
    TaintedWingsFS
    I started to follow them since the beginning.
    After just 1 year and 1 single (officially, the 2nd single is not released yet) they have 2 tv shows and 1 drama show + radio program. And are featured a lot on magazines.
    And 20M views on SM's video.

if the video does not show watch the video here

The more popular, the more HS tickets sold, I guess.

7. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

If anything, Keyakizaka is one of solid proof that idol industry is not yet saturated. There's still rooms for new stream of fans and more, as long as Keyakizaka keeping their quality, as a whole.

8. kyuudere

kyuudere Kenkyuusei

Keyakizaka on Ongaku no Hi!

As expected, pre-recorded performance, and not a big stage.
    lol @ the mc talk before the performance. She asked who's the youngest member (Tecchi) and asked her what's her appeal. Tecchi's answer is her height, she said she's the youngest but she's already at the same height as Sugai-sama (2nd older member), and probably will be taller than her. Then mc asked who's the sexiest member, and everyone agree that it's Akanen.

They performed SiMajo (short ver) with summer uniform! It still looks as cool as their debut uniform when they perform with it.

Then they performed Sekai ni wa Ai Shika nai, not full version, but still good performance nonetheless. Although it's a bit crowded, the camera are doing good job to focus on lot of members' faces.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2016
  9. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

10. shirai46

shirai46 Kenkyuusei

wow Evil Stepmother chan looks stunning in this. Really beautiful

11. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Kawaki Otsutsuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    seeing silent majority performed live makes me love the song all over again

12. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Japanese commenters are really appreciating the fact that they speak the spoken parts of SekaAi live in this performance. They say that it really does work a lot better this way, rather than lip-syncing them.

I'm sure there are many factors, but this describes something very important to me. They seem like real, down-to-earth people with less pretense and show about them than most entertainers. They don't seem to hide their uncertainties.

The official MV on YouTube has gone over a million views. Here we go again.

13. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    That whole performance was super great, I love the atmosphere from keyakizaka46, they really worked to chose and train the girls in such a cohesive manner and keeps them feeling very cool and calm.(and obviously the girls worked really hard to get to this point, I just mean they were a great selection for this)

14. AitorBernkastel

AitorBernkastel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Suzumon is starting to worry me. She looks really tired in that performance and it's been 2 weeks since her last blog update... I hope everything is going well backstage for her ):

15. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    I noticed that too! Whenever I see her recently she looks really down and out, not only when she performs, but during the interview parts too. It might be a mixture of nerves/they're really busy these days and she's probably not 100% used to it yet.

16. BerryLove

BerryLove Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Someone on Twitter said that she's sick, but I really don't know if that's true. I hope she's okay...

17. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    A little crossposting from the KeyaKake thread

18. Esky

Esky Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2016
  19. shirai46

shirai46 Kenkyuusei

Also liked the natural talking WAAAAAY more

20. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I'm not really comfortable with Neru's live speaking part, she sounds too soft and a bit out of breath.

Also I wonder why they don't give Keyaki performance costume. Nogi always have a different performance costume than the uniform they wear at variety show.