Single Keyakizaka46 2nd [Sekai ni wa Ai shika nai] (2016/08/10)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 7, 2016.

1. megawotaku

megawotaku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    It looks like Akanen to me!

2. AitorBernkastel

AitorBernkastel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    I watched the making and it's Habu.

3. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

4. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    Katarunara Mirai wo is definitely Silent Majority 2.0

They've just officially raised the bar for couplings too lol. Such standards... :3

5. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    ah , thanks for the correction.
    anyway, if anyone is going down for the Nogi46 birthday concerts, will be happy to meet up

6. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    The song sounds nothing like Silent Majority. If anything the "style" is similar, but that's about it.

Anyway, I love it so much!!! I'm excited to hear the other songs. I wonder if they'll have an idolsh song like last time.

7. BerryLove

BerryLove Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    This song is so good! I wish this was the a-side :gavel:

I'm in love with those uniforms. I like them way better than the white ones.

Man this is gonna be a good single... I'm so excited for the rest.

8. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    This song is more kpopy than silent majority. But even for kpop standard it's a grade A song!
    Still a perfect streak from keyakizaka. Not even one bad recent akb alike songs so far

9. Millyna

Millyna Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Nah~ I prefer Sekai ni wa. The song isn't that much comparable to Sailent Majority - Silent Majority is better. The share some elements in the beginning but Silent Majority is better~Imo.

10. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Dang that song is really cool, i really like the choreography too especially where they surrounds Tenchi. Seifuku screams "giant mecha and space travel" to me. Military action drama for Keyaki, when?

11. Leyla

Leyla Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    I like both the main song and the coupling song.
    It might sound weird, but Keyakizaka gives off a serious, a bit darker vibe. Like they are a bunch of girls from an super elite school, where at night they have to secretly go and hunt zombies :D. It's a nice contrast to Nogizaka's lady-like image, and I hope they are both going to keep their styles and images! In general within all the overly cutsey songs of 48-groups both groups are really refreshing. I hope though they won't get any more sister groups (It's only going to be special as long as there aren't too many. Judging the management they will probably get 10 sister groups though :-/ )

Something else, can someone tell me the names of these girls. I mean, okay, Techi is there. And Yui? (I'll never be able to tell all those girls apart)

12. newromantics

newromantics Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Techi is not there if you are talking about those who participated in the SHOWROOM event, haha.
    Back row: Oda Nana, Ozeki Rika and Sato Shiori.
    Front row: Watanabe Risa and Moriya Akane.

13. Leyla

Leyla Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Thank you!! :D
    (Ah, I mistook Rika for Techi ><)

14. MadBunny

MadBunny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    letdown
    It is Manaka, not Risa

15. Atreyu

Atreyu Kenkyuusei

Finally someone who stacks it up - I also thought all the time that the dance of many performers was somewhat off-beat and lacked expression. While the overall thing looked a bit rushed in terms of dance, timing and so on, I gotta say it was still pretty cool that SaiMajo was chosen and for a live performance, it wasn't even sung badly. Cool stuff.

About the B-Side.
    I think what makes this look a bit "SaiMajo-ish" is the way the MV was made, with lights, effects, revolving cameras, and particularly the more energetic dance (compared to SekAi) as well as the sharp facial expressions of the members when focused. And possibly that you can hear some guitars there. Otherwise, this is something quite different and I wonder whether I would consider it a viable A-side. I already adore the MV but the Song itself lacks a bit of the "catchyness" I find in other songs, but this probably is just a personal thing. Instead of that dreamy style in SekAi, this video shows their "rebellious" side from SaiMajo again. I like it.
    Ironically, I almost paid most attention to the uniforms they were wearing. The grey colour with the round collar reminds me of the uniforms they were wearing during the earlier days of KeyaKake, after they moved to the larger studio and before SaiMajo was released, giving it a very nostalgic feel.

16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Kataru nara is just great. I love that quick pace and sharp rhythm, but with a sort of wistful sound at the same time. The sharp and fascinating dancing reminds me of that pure dance number in the Countdown Live show back in March. But it may be a while before they can do all that live. The video cuts were very artful.

Maybe we can start calling Takahiro the "22nd Keyaki-chan"? Definitely his choreography, and he shows up in the "making of" video.

The Showroom session just made me fall totally in love with Mona. I don't know how to describe her. "Strong, sweet, funny, exotically beautiful, uncertain but confident"? Contradictory in a good way.

1. back row: Oda Nana, Ozeki Rika, Satou Shiori. front row: Shida Manaka ("Mona"), Moriya Akane ("Akanen").

I think the best way to learn who the members are is to watch the first few episodes of their main TV show, Keyakitte, Kakenai. The first three shows present short videos each girl made about herself, then the next two shows introduce the girls themselves one by one in-studio. The sixth episode shows them getting together for their first training camp. The first seven episodes have all been subbed. Their appearances, and even personalities, may have changed a bit since then, but it's a good start. And very entertaining.

There's no way I'm going to compare SaiMajo, SekaAi, and Kataru nara. They're all great.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2016
  17. Midsummer Rain

Midsummer Rain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Risa
    Whoever is picking Keyaki's songs and concepts, is doing it right. Another amazing song and MV. I love the uniform and the dance. The screen time distributions is better as well. Nice.

18. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    This song is still strange to me, I need to listen few times more to judge this.

But compared to the A-side, I like Sekai on the first listen. Sekai is more catchy to my ears.

But I think I'm gonna love this, since nothing in the PV or song of Kataru that make me cringe.

19. Esky

Esky Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    Great PV ,dance, uniforms and solid song. It's nice to see Habu at centre, even if it was only for a few seconds.

The showroom talk segment was fun, mainly due to Mona, but the girls really struggle to keep things flowing without Techi there.

The making-of segments from the Showroom stream

if the video does not show watch the video here

20. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Maybe one cover? @3:30

Sent with Tapatalk