Single Keyakizaka46 2nd [Sekai ni wa Ai shika nai] (2016/08/10)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 7, 2016.

1. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Saturday 17:30 (5:30 pm) Japan time. 16 hours ahead of Los Angeles (1:30am), 13 hours ahead of New York (4:30 am), 1 hour ahead of Singapore (4:30 pm). Techi-Neru. I, too, am sooo in.

Lol. The older girls are not as mature (as artists, at least) as 15-year-old Yurina. Quite true.

I've been watching the Kataru nara MV a lot and really, it is just outstanding. As good as SaiMajo? Better? I said I wouldn't make comparisons, but they're hard to resist. Techi has become even more amazing. And everyone else has upped their game, too. Suzumoto is still the sharpest dancer, but it's great to see the dance coaches (Fuu-chan and Nijika) get their due. Berika is actually good. And the way Habu throws her long limbs about is a revelation. The girls are lining up to credit Takahiro for making them better dancers.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2016
  2. noily

noily Kenkyuusei

wow, every 46's new single when i first heard it feels strange at first, but the more i hear it the more i like it, and become very enjoyable.

Sent from my ASUS_T00F using Tapatalk

3. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I think it's better and I've no reservations about saying so. I think the dance is really cool, and for everyone not just seven lucky members.

4. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Seems like the Japanese public loves it, too. Here are the figures for on-line streaming plays for Thursday. Keyaki takes three of the first four places, and Sakamichi groups take all four:

figures updated 2016/07/21 23:36:34 (Japan time)
    1st. 295,541 plays (total: 406,605) Keyakizaka46 "Kataru nara Mirai wo"  (uploaded 2016/07/19)
    2nd. 179,189 plays (total: 20,870,808) Keyakizaka46 "Silent Majority"  (uploaded 2016/03/15)
    3rd. 140,931 plays (total: 2,023,130) Nogizaka46 "Hadashi de Summer"    (uploaded 2016/07/08)
    4th. 139,235 plays (total: 1,600,721) Keyakizaka46 "Sekai ni wa Ai shika Nai"  (uploaded 2016/07/11)

Great news for the Sakamichi groups in general and Keyakizaka in particular. The FNS idol show that featured a "dream team" of 48/46 members doing Silent Majority seems to have reignited interest in SaiMajo.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2016
  5. Tempe

Tempe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    i am neru fans, so i am very exited with her solo song. and i love all the member. looking forward to the mona risa berika sugai and akanen unit song (but clearly i can notice sugai voice even with closed eyes)

6. shirai46

shirai46 Kenkyuusei

Anyone knows where on this page I can find the picture with Ikoma and Hirate doing the Seifuku dance pose? Or anyone can post it again here ? I know it was here, buy it could take ages

7. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

It's here. I used the search function and searched for "Ikoma" in this thread. That was quick once I figured out what to do.

8. shirai46

shirai46 Kenkyuusei

oh thank you very much. didn't know that xD

9. BlackSwan

BlackSwan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    Twitter:
    TaintedWingsFS
    Imho, much better than previous solo song.
    Catchy and cool, as always.
    [​IMG]
    Youtube video should be up in few hours on their official account, I think.

PARCO PARCO PARCO PARCO

10. newromantics

newromantics Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Techi's solo is great.
    All b-sides sound amazing so far, considering if I should buy it...

11. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

160723 showroom (without the PV)

if the video does not show watch the video here

PV (showroom rip, blocked in Japan btw, so if you have set your proxy to Japan, you can't view the video)

if the video does not show watch the video here

12. 21_lalawel

21_lalawel Kenkyuusei

Techi's solo is really great but i don't really like the PV nor the red costume....

13. BlackSwan

BlackSwan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    Twitter:
    TaintedWingsFS
    I found some movements a bit clumsy (not natural).
    Red costume is fine by me, even if a suit maybe it's a bit too much for her young age.

14. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    I'm much more hooked by Yamanotesen. Still her presence and atypic voice remains intact.

The instrumentals was quite bland, that's why it didn't reach me as much as Kataru nara mirai o or Sekai ni wa ai shika nai

15. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Have to let this one grow on me, perhaps.

16. fech96

fech96 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    The song started good, I really enjoyed the verses and when it came to the chorus... PARUKO PARUKO PARUKO (+999) :^^;:
    But since I like the music, this one could grow on me.

The PV is boring tho. :glare:

17. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    Not a fan. I just find both the song and mv too cheesy for me. :^^;:

18. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    What a waste, the MV is boring. They could give hiragana Keyaki a MV rather than to Techi's second solo. Centering two tracks, having a solo and all those has MVs, that's too much Techi just in a single. Even Nanase never get that much in one release (correct me on this, iirc).

I'm not anti to Techi, I love her. But I want to see more members in MV.

I prefer Yamanotesen, but I don't know maybe I'll get used to the song.

• Like Like x 1
  19. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I liked the song, but I loved Techi-Neru. They really work together well -- and paw each other pretty well, too. They are clearly a real support for each other. This show was so much smoother than the first one. It reached a maximum of 20,000 viewers. I think the first show had more.

The making-of video showed (a) how much detail Takahiro packs into his choreography, and (b) how quickly Techi picks up and does her own version of those details.

They only showed Techi's solo MV, which said the word "Parco" so often that people were speculating that it would be the famous Shibuya fashion mall's summer commercial message. Comments said it was a great performance of a nothing song, but I thought it was very catchy. And cool, in an old-fashioned way. But it seemed a bit awkward, somehow. It will go live on the K46 YouTube channel at 9pm Japan time (an hour from now). Not sure about Neru's solo. Neru told Techi that the Hiragana Keyaki girls were all good girls and that she would like them and would enjoy their song. Techi told us that she had not yet met them.

Neru and Techi said how much they liked the Showroom format, and wanted to do it themselves.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2016
  20. Midsummer Rain

Midsummer Rain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Risa
    I hate the PV and the red outfit with passion. LOL Everything looks so tacky. Don't like the song, either. All I can hear is paruko x50. It's not catchy, it's just annoying. :gavel:

I was expecting a bop, because I loved Yamanotesen...