1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single AKB48 45th [LOVE TRIP / Shiawase wo Wakenasai] (16/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, May 20, 2016.

1. ABF48

ABF48 Member

AKB x comedian. great !!! this group now is a clown group :D

but its good move for gaining some attention :p

2. Mouse

Mouse Kenkyuusei

Shiawase wo Wakenasai short version:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Aug 4, 2016
  3. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

They even do a mock wedding lol

4. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I guess for every wedding-related song, center will always be the bride and the rest are bridesmaid (or lackey in Kimi ni Wedding Dress wo). At least, Kimi ni Wedding Dress wo from Halloween Night has a story going on. Again, this is just a one minute forty four seconds clip, so who knows?

5. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    the full mv is 30 minutes long

6. blindastaroth

blindastaroth Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kodama Haruka
    Twitter:
    BlindAstaroth
    You're kidding, right?

7. Mouse

Mouse Kenkyuusei

I wish the groom didn't look like a rat :(

8. ABF48

ABF48 Member

:yikes:

bye AKB

9. DodobusuAntonioDD

DodobusuAntonioDD Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    with Nobukobu Yoshimura? ... not sure what AKS is thinking. Maybe they are just desperate now.

10. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    From the looks of it, the full ver. is gonna be filled with senbatsu's letters to Sasshi (kinda like that AKBINGO mock wedding confessional thing), so 30 minutes is not surprising.

11. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Flying Get was close to that (and there were two versions). Give Me Five was 35 minutes, and So Long was so long! (an hour)

12. DodobusuAntonioDD

DodobusuAntonioDD Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    The LoveTrip PV was disappointing IMO. I wish they had made 2 versions. One with this kind of cheesy stuff that some may like while others not so much, and one where you can actually enjoy the song. Too much dialog for a PV. Song is cut off too often.

This could have been like the extended version of the PV. The main PV should focus more on the song and not so much on gimmick.

13. satoshiash

satoshiash Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Ahhhhh! I'm loving this single bit by bit. The song, Love Trip, is perfect (still haven't heard of the 2nd A-side), covers are fresh for me and music video is 4 out of 5 happy Sasshi faces.

I am a Sayanee oshi but I will pick type A love the Sasshi on this one. Can't wait for this single!

Edit: Back read on this thread, I don't like the other side A haha.

14. yuminoya

yuminoya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I like that they try new things for the LoveTrip MV..
    tbh it's better than just average MV with dancing & close-up.
    even though I still doubt the real-ness of each 'confession' project, it's still fun to watch and cute for me.

same goes to Shiawase wo Wakenasai MV, they try something rather unusual to attract attention.
    oh and kami-5 is officially a thing now, eh?

15. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    I really like the whole concept of the single now that Shiawase wa Wakenasai was released with MV.
    Love it's a feeling that every single person feels, and while the focus of the single is the romantic aspect of it, it's a positive message! A human one, that a lot of people can find easy to relate actually. I love it.

And about the confessions: didn't they made a call for people before filming the MV? For those who wanted to confess? I think that after that, they made a survey and/or choose the ones that they found the most interesting and for filming purposes, helped them to make them work.

(I want to believe in the honesty of it, let me be~)

Sasshi looks stunning as a bride <3 and the rest of the girls also (the different colors of skirts for the maids of honor is a good touch).

16. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Sasshi is a beautiful bride ;w; She's like a fluffy cupcake, and she looks so radiant in full white <3 The real thing, we will never get to see so I adore this little what-if <3 And the rest of the girls all look so pretty. Everything about Shiawase wo Wakasenai is too lovely <3

17. Kudostar

Kudostar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Still playing where is waldo on juri, but I had a high hopes on that 30 minutes MV
    Sasshi is stunning in that white dress, and to get a chance imagining what if she graduate and married and all of her AKB group friends will be there is a great thing.

All the girls look so beautiful and natural, I really love the concept to capture the moments from each of member rather than zooming in purpose. Their natural smile and laugh are the best to watch. And I also saw some preview that they will get emotional at each other on wedding toast..well I bet the fangirl will enjoy this mv so much lol.

18. Jurisus_Walks

Jurisus_Walks Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    ???

Sayanee, Sakura, and Jurina have been the top 3 handshake sellers for a long while now.

19. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

But Miichan isn't participating in the election anymore lol

Kinda disappointed that we're getting a wedding PV. It was expected, but meeeeeeeeeeh too cheesy.
    But Japan is a sucker for this kind of songs and stories, so it should do well.

20. PALEMOCHI

PALEMOCHI Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    i was thinking this as well..