[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    I'm surprised that group of fans at TIF calmed down after the beginning...

if the video does not show watch the video here
    TIF security sure could have been way better but TIF is getting scarier each year for 46/48 groups members to appear on(indoor stages like the main stage is more less fine but the outdoor stage is really dangerous)...

2. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    Don't be ridiculous nothing about that is dangerous for the members, only dangerous for the fans potentially. The organisation at TIF this year looked really messy and I feel bad for any fans that were messed around for this but there's clearly a larger(more solid) fence where that crowd pushes up to before the stage with a large gap before the stage.
    My guess is the reason that crowd rush happened is they tried to do some ticket system for 48/46 groups only and looks like they put up some shoddy barriers for 15minutes of get everyone out of the Smile garden then get the 'ticket' people in ready for keyakizaka's performance. I don't know a lot about crowd control but I don't think that's enough time.

3. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

1. I think you're right about this causing no danger to performers, but the atmosphere may have felt a bit threatening to a group like K46 that had only done one outside venue before. They seemed more relaxed and together on their second day, even outside.
    2. You're right that they had a reserved system for big acts like 48/46 groups. I think you bought a numbered ticket for priority entrance to certain areas at certain times. The way I read it was that the "reserved" area was bigger than the number of reservations, so many non-reserved people decided to enter (which they probably would have soon been allowed to in any case). But maybe I misunderstood. Some kind of shoddy organization in any case.

4. kyuudere

kyuudere Kenkyuusei

5. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
  6. mixedmedia

mixedmedia Kenkyuusei

TIF is not known for good organization when it comes to running an event smoothly. They have lots of pull because of Fuji TV backing the event. Showing Keyakizaka and Team 8 outdoors at TIF probably pulled in some nice ratings for them from all the people who couldn't go.

Tickets to enter were handed out each day at 7am and limited to 2,000. People were waiting to get in from 2 hours before in the hot sun. Obviously, there was going to be a rush, especially with how badly timed the "opening" of the plastic gates was.

If you really wanted to see conditions potentially dangerous to the performers and audience, Smile Garden at night had so many idiots trying to crowd surf and throwing glow sticks.

7. Hamacchi

Hamacchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    Kageyama just updated her blog along with this two-shot with Koike
    upload_2016-8-11_12-3-53.png
    Looks like both groups already met:omg:

8. aidorufg46

aidorufg46 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Hello, i'm a new fan of our beloved idol group Keyakizaka46. As a new idol group, it's hard to find Keyakizaka's daily update Resources. Can someone tell me the best site/social media account/blog that always update about Keyakizaka's news? Thank you for your answer!

Sent from my SM-A300H using Tapatalk

9. kyuudere

kyuudere Kenkyuusei

10. BlackSwan

BlackSwan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    Twitter:
    TaintedWingsFS
    Do Keyakizaka members use twitter/G+, aside the official blogs?

11. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Nope, as the same as Nogi, no SNS

... but Nogi uses 755

12. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Nogi used 755. Very few members still do.

13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

What about LINE? Katou Shiho said in her blog that when she missed Kakizaki she would immediately contact her and she would immediately reply. What means of communication might that imply? I do feel it would be very hard on people today to say they can't use any form of texting. Could they be restricted to e-mail?

14. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    LINE is not exactly a "open" SNS, he's talking about Platforms like Facebook, Twitter, G+, where things can go to public. LINE like Whatsup is more like a "messenger service" than a SNS, they are private talks and not so open forums.

15. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Here's the LINE Live in case you missed it.

if the video does not show watch the video here

16. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Yeah, they absolutely have some SNS, but nothing public. LINE is akin to having an email address in Japan. It's used in business, etc. and restricting idols from it would be unusual.
    Then there's rare cases of private twitter accounts getting discovered. I know at least one Nogi member has a Facebook account under a fake name (no, I don't know the face name so don't ask ;)) I'm pretty sure these are all against the rules but it happens anyway because it's the internet.

17. hazehazy

hazehazy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yoda Yuki
    [​IMG]

Who's the girl beside Uemura? I can't recognize her.

18. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I can barely recognise her too. It's Ozeki (Rika).

19. hazehazy

hazehazy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yoda Yuki
    Oh lol thanks. It's like a different person in that pic.

20. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls