Ono Erena (Erepyon) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by xyish, Jun 5, 2007.

1. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    The rumor will not stop unless she says something about it, but I guess it's safe for her not to speak about it.

2. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

if the video does not show watch the video here

A classic song... :banana:

3. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    The rumors will continue until the badtalkers keep quiet and not spread rumors about one who cannot protect herself. Very cowardly.

4. kindeutsch

kindeutsch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    well, It's the same old story & she really don't give a sh*t.

among other graduated members, she always surrounded by rumors for nearly every year since she graduated from akb.
    let's look on the bright side, she is catching highlights without doing anything
    maybe people still loves and waiting for ono erena to make a comeback to showbiz :cool:

5. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

LoL! :rofl:

6. Erepyon's lover

Erepyon's lover Kenkyuusei

I hope she won't be hurt by these rumors. Erepyon is still the very best.

7. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Okay, I have seen about enough of this...

1) @Erepyon's lover You do not own this thread, and it is not your responsibility to respond to every single post that talks about this alleged rumor. In the last 36 hours you have made 12 posts here that have all essentially said the same thing. That is not contribution, it is argumentative spamming. Stop it. And stop pretending you have some sort of proof that the rumors are false.

2) Some of you need to really stop "piling on". Are you here to contribute to the conversation, or just here to antagonize the Erepyon fans? I'm talking to you in particular, @nobodywil

3) If there are rumors being talked about on the internet regarding Ono Erena, people are going to mention them here. Period. In fact, pretty much every who has posted here in the last two days has acknowledged that these are rumors. So we are not going to tolerate people insulting and discouraging users who simply wish to talk about the rumor. That's what this thread is for.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Erepyon's lover

I don't pretend to have some sort of proof. I just said I know she will not do this, how or why I "know" it is not important but I have never said I have a proof, and I don't have some. For the rest I'm sorry for non productive post, it's just that I'm upset about these kind of rumors. I will try to stop responding to provocations.

9. Yongpopbro

Yongpopbro Kenkyuusei

well, one thing true is that she's a hardcore drinker, that 1800 añejo taste very good, she have good taste for tequila.

10. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    I was about to comment about her taste in alcohol! Nice choice, Erena.
    (Now I wonder what other kinds of alcohol does she enjoy).

11. Erepyon's lover

I know she really like High ball wisky and many beer like kirin

12. erenachan

erenachan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
  13. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    It's not her.

Happy now?

14. Yongpopbro

Yongpopbro Kenkyuusei

but her debut rumor its with Muteki, not KMP so i think there still possibilities

15. Alvin chipmunks

Alvin chipmunks Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    i think so too, it's still possible because the girl with the question mark have 9月1日 written on her poster while ono's rumored debut will be 10月. we just have to wait for october...

16. Erepyon's lover

The fact is there is two rumors. As I explain in one of my precedent post this one was the first one, and the rumor from MUTEKI has followed to counter the hype of this one.
    We will have answer for the second rumor the next month (but it will be the same you know).

17. Berii

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    @Erepyon's lover I have an hypothetical question (please don't feel offended, I'm just curious):

Would you stop liking Erena if in the end she does debut in the AV industry?
    I'm asking this because from the girls that had chosen this career, she is the most popular (I know there was Rinatin, but she graduated even before the first Sousenkyo, and there are a lot of fans who didn't knew her before the whole thing) and it's quite a controversial choice.

18. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

He would for sure stop posting here. All he's done in years is writing that she won't lol

19. Erepyon's lover

I don't think I will stop being her fan, but I will be hurt for sure. But there is no reason it happen and there is some reason for this to don't happen.

20. Berii

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    There are reasons that would make her to accept like money, a different environment, being comfortable with the job and many more; she has no longer ties with 48 groups (not even being part of 2nd Gen. anniversary reunion nor being invited to other events, even Maachan showed up).

Now, changing the topic (because it grows old discussing the same rusty gossip), I really liked her Vocaloid covers...

if the video does not show watch the video here