TV / Radio AKBINGO! (2008/10/01 - 2019/09/24)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by makistar, Sep 30, 2008.

1. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Next AKBINGO performing Hikari to Kage no Hibi
    AKBINGO-htknh.jpg

As for this week episode, it was really fun and enlightening :) Nattsun, what are you doing!!!! :p Yuiyui.... :D
    Also as we can see from the last episode, Muramoto is basically harsh on the girls for the show only, which is what I expected (and probably everyone that knows about how this kind of show works).

• Like Like x 1
  2. hugoa

hugoa Kenkyuusei

For the first time in 6 years (and the entire run of AKBINGO) I had to force myself to actually watch the whole episode until the end.

I specially find it annoying how much time and how much of the show it is still devoted to the MCs. This was supposed to be a show about the girls not about how they see the MCs...
    My opinion about this week's episode is quite straightforward: The way the MCs was treating the girls (on the air) was, most likely, causing a lot of controversy amongst AKB fans in Japan. AKBINGO management thought, initially, that this "road" would be a good idea to "liven up the show" but then they saw that they might have gone too far. To try to amend things they decided to do this segment to "show" the MCs "true good nature".
    Is it a coincidence how the MCs attacks were almost nonexistent in this episode?
    Of course this is just my theory but, at least to me, it seems to be very consistent with what has happened so far.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. noTKMNnoLIFE

noTKMNnoLIFE Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    I like the MCs (Muramoto at least) and what they're trying to do to liven up the show. What I don't like is trying to do it with the same boring members. Could there be a less interesting front row for variety? If they want to bring back the excitement and energy of old AKBingo they need to consistently have more lower ranked/lesser known members who really want to be there and let them gain recognition and popularity more organically.

4. Kafkaesque

Kafkaesque Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    owadanana
    Twitter:
    KafkaesqueDDMC
    Umm... this week episode was still with the same cast members from the previous 3 weeks (heart break, wink competition & akb witness). It was still from the very same recording sessions (probably recorded last month) with those episodes where Muramoto being destructive toward Naanya, Tsucchan and others.

I don't think Muramoto or the staffs were even being pressured to lower the harsh remarks specifically for this week episode. They probably just following the scripts for each recording sessions and maybe for this week episode, it was scripted to be mild a little bit and focus more on the backstage footages from the 2 spies and comments from the members.

I still find the new AKBingo to be pretty much entertaining like before.

^_^

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

5. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    The new akbingo is really really really great ... Muramoto is just the best choice of MC!!! this guy is amazing... i laugh so hard when he say to THE OTHER GUY to ask annin why she is follow him in twiter .... that was just amazing ... lets be honest ... the people that dont like the new akbingo are just muramotos haters ... thats all ... komiyama and hayasaka were totally over reacted and selfish ... akbingo is a variaty show!! Muramoto cant be serious... NEVER because that kill the show!! this is the best akbingo i ever see ...

• Like Like x 1
  6. sandy32000

sandy32000 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mogishinobu
    MuramotoBingo is getting on my nerves

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

You can always skip it for some episode and return later. The variety show for today AKB is not just MuramotoBingo , tbh.

8. Merlin54

Merlin54 Next Girls Stage48 Donor

AKBingo #406 subbed:-

Showing the members behind the scenes (2parts)

if the video does not show watch the video here

if the video does not show watch the video here

Next weeks theme is "Who's the biggest pet lover? A gathering of pets!"

9. Rurouni

Nice article on the new AKBINGO from Modelpress
    http://mdpr.jp/news/detail/1613042
    There are pictures of the members participating on the latest recorded episode of AKBINGO. I say latest recorded because it might not be the cast for this week episode because a lot of them is not in that HtKnH performance.
    AKBINGO cast.jpg

edit: I'm rather surprised that they chose Tsumugi for this long. I'm happy for her, but it is a curious decision since she wasn't on my radar before AKBINGO. Of course I remember the monoboke episode with milk where she didn't laugh at all (that was her right?), but other than that, I don't really notice her. Of course I'm not really following Team 8 activity, she might be one of Team 8 popular member. Probably Team 8 fans can comment on this?

Also it might very well be this week episode cast. The difference between this picture and the one for HtKnH performance is no top 2 AKB members (Mayuyu and Yukirin) and no Naanya. Mayuyu and Yukirin, well, it is understandable that they won't participate in AKBINGO song performance, but since they need to chose 16 members, they need to drop one and that one is Naanya (again, assuming that this group photo is for this week episode). Only one day to go.... :)

Another articles (with pictures inside ofc)
    http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2078125/full/
    http://mantan-web.jp/2016/09/12/20160911dog00m200029000c.html

Last edited: Sep 12, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  10. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I read the article to say it is the October 5 show, three shows after this week's.

『AKBINGO!』10月5日放送カット(C)日本テレビ

ウーマンラッシュアワー(村本大輔、中川パラダイス)/『AKBINGO!』10月5日放送カット(C)日本テレビ

• Like Like x 1
  11. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    "She got to appear on AKBINGO for the first time during the AKB vs team 8 episode because one of the original sixteen(16) team 8 members couldn't attend so she got put in as the last second replacement. And she tekito wrote "Straight Face" as her special skill because she couldn't think of anything but it got pick up by Kiyoto of Bad Boys and was used during the monoboke battle where she didn't laugh once(she also didn't aim for that at all).
    And afterward she felt that she wasn't able to do anything and repented herself but the staff found a use for it and edited it into something funny so it become a reason why she was called back again.

And the episode she got to appear again was when the new MC change happens and Muramoto happens to really found out a use for her during AKBINGO. And ever since the first shooting with Woman Rush Hour so she have now become one of the "regular" team 8 members of akbingo."
    So no she's by no mean a popular in team 8 at all because she probably wasn't even in the top 20 among team 8 members before this AKBINGO thing happened(she's on a major rise though). Where she consistently appear for a bit each episode and leave a result.
    So even I'm surprised that they put Tsucchan in it :lol: and especially calling her next gen alongside Mion,Komiharu and Megu... WUT.
    Model Press is amazing after all for finding Tsucchan[hehe] The only reason I used to visit their website was for Milky contents but it would be nice if they did more AKB stuff like this.

• Like Like x 1
  12. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

Before akbingo no one eyes for her, but now her name always on akbingo line up..especsially after women rush hour take over it
    Glad it work for tsucchan :)

What i like from new akbingo is all member who participate is akb member only, no sister goup :D
    Even the senbatsu member had time for this show, like the old days

• Like Like x 2
  13. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    hater...

14. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Why Tsucchan is there? Well, that's simple: because she's awesome!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Kafkaesque

Kafkaesque Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    owadanana
    Twitter:
    KafkaesqueDDMC
    Exactly! That is why I love the new AKBingo series. Cast members purely from AKB only and no more sister groups stealing the limelight from them. I bet those who hate the new series were just mad because their oshi is in the sister groups and they did not appeared in AKBingo at all ever since WRH took over.

• Like Like x 1
  16. HXT100

HXT100 Kenkyuusei

? bingo's been pretty much akb only for awhile, even before the change

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. Rurouni

The problem is that there are less AKB48 shows on TV. The regular AKB shows are AKB48Show and AKBINGO. That's it. The only consistent seasonal show is Nemousu TV. All 3 of those shows, although it is mainly AKB, but sometimes shared with sister groups and rival groups (AKB48Show). Other groups have their own regular show (don't know whether it is at least in Kanto area, local, or national), so only AKB that doesn't really have its own show. Yes, before they change the MC, it is already mainly AKB members (especially young or at least younger in terms of generation) that are participating in it. But with the new MC and with AKBINGO trying to re-establish itself, it should really be about AKB first instead of trying to help sister groups. This is not the golden era of AKB where they had a lot of TV shows to share with sister groups. The only outlet for AKB members to show their face and personality in TV regularly is AKBINGO.

18. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Having just one weekly show for AKB, ignoring seasonal show, and consider them a problem is a stretch.

I mean, you can take another 48/46 group as example, and they are just same. One regular weekly show.
    This is everyone problem. Or not.

19. Rurouni

It is a problem IF they share it like they used to be. Basically what I'm saying is what like you just said that other groups have 1 weekly show (except NGT) and if AKB share AKBINGO with every other group then they basically have no exclusive weekly show. If you think sharing AKBINGO is not a problem for AKB, then imagine if Nogi shares their Nogichuu with Keyaki, I doubt Keyaki would rise this fast (at least in HS, thus CD sales. SiMajo would still sell well digitally regardless) and Nogi fans would probably complaining about the lesser air time.
    Also the fact that AKB have the largest number of members, then it is logical that they didn't share AKBINGO like they used to be in their glory days. They need it to promote their own members. They also need to spark the interest of general public to watch the show again, thus the new MC and these articles came out.

20. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    No us sister group fans stopped caring how Akbingo operated years ago, so the only ones complaining about Akbingo being the way it is now are AKB fans.