[GENERAL] The AKB48 Thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kyobu, Jun 16, 2007.

1. Mayu Paru

Mayu Paru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    There is one already: Crows Blood

2. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

I wonder if this is the pattern for the MG series? Two regular ones, followed by one set in a different universe.
    I think it'll be pretty interesting to see what they can do in this environment instead of stuck in a schoolgirl/yankee environment

3. moonlit

moonlit Member

Question: Is there any news on the stage Aki-P promised as the SSK prize?

4. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Yes, it was supposed to start on October 30th, IIRC... but was delayed.

Surprise!

5. moonlit

moonlit Member

@Trinu Oh, joy >>; no new stages, but STU48 and album sized singles are a thing.

6. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    A lot of no-names winning the Janken Taikai matches, leading up to the new unit lineup with faces that I don't even recognize...well, I expected that to happen.

But I'm surprised about the STU48 announcement! I mean, an AKB48-based group that will be performing on boats/ships cruising along the Seto Inland Sea? Hmm...

7. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

When I was trying to watch some 16th gen candidates sr, I noticed that there are Takakura Moeka (NGT) and if I'm not mistaken, Yamada Marina (HKT). So I was thinking why it is so random. It turns out that 48G sr becoming free for all https://www.showroom-live.com/campaign/akb48_sr (no event duration).

8. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I was watching Kato Minami earlier.

9. renjiro

renjiro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sakaguchinagisa
  10. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

kojiharu, paruru and now maachun announcement her graduation...
    Team A really screw up, without shuffle they'll dead soon

watching theater performance today, they borrow 6 member from other team..SIX member
    they can't do this forever...

11. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

They can. It is not like the teams perform simultaneously.

12. AiBan

AiBan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Idea: disband Team A then reform it with the Gen16 just like T4. The pioneering gen of the second chapter

Les revive the team unity and no group transfers plez

Plus T4 is going strong rn. It would be a waste to just shufle them, the members might lose their momentum.

13. Mana

Mana Under Girls

You mean, sending all remaining team A members to K/B/4 and have all the new 16th gen in team A? to have a new beginning / new AKB? I think it could be a good idea but I doubt management would take this risk. I would be surprised if they did this when the group still has big names there. They'll most likely just do a shuffle and add some kennins, and promote all the 2nd gen draft. (they're not all promoted yet, right?). and then, debut 16th gen. and I guess they'll have some 16th gen girls being promoted early. But honestly having new girls together & a real team bond is refreshing. Like team 8. I think this is what fans want to see.

14. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    So, let's see. After these graduations (Maachun, Paruru, Kojiharu), we'll be in this situation:

Team A: 12 members, 3 kennin (Sakura, Miru, Nanami), 0 kks.
    Team K: 15 members, 2 kennin (Haruppi, Ikumin), 2 kks.
    Team B: 13 members, 2 kennin (Nako, Nagisa), 3 kks.
    Team 4: 16 members, 3 kennin (Ryoha, Nagisa, Mio), 1 kks.

Yeah, bring on the 16th gen, they are definitely needed.

Editted to add theater info correct as of today 161014:

A7 shonichi was 160210. Shows performed: 25.
    K4R2 shonichi was 151130. Shows performed: 39.
    B6 shonichi was 151226. Shows performed: 32.
    44 shonichi was 151203. Shows performed:33.

There have also been 58 Boku no Taiyou shows (shonichi 160716), and there were the Takamina stages, and the special stages are still performed sometimes. It's still imho a shockingly low amount of team theater shows.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2016
  15. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@Lindsay I remember making a similar list at the end of 2015, and team A had the most members of all... but in 2016, at least 7 members are leaving team A. Things really change a lot, now they have the least of all, even worse than team B, and they have 0 KKS. :S 16th gen + Shuffle is necessary but this time I hope that if there are members who want to graduate, they would do it before shuffle, since last time we got a lot of grads at the end of 2015, and it kinda made the previous shuffle useless.

16. KamonegiX

KamonegiX Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I think that the smart option would be to split Team 4 and put their populars in A K and B while putting 16ki in the new Team 4.

I would like to see Komiharu and Nana in A. Miki in K and Mako in B.

I love Team 4 as it is, but I feel like their members have to help the main teams.

17. M4YUYU

M4YUYU Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Twitter:
    tomutomutomuuuu
    It's not like the team structure is that important to AKS now anyway. They've been neglecting the concept for years and they exist more to promote individual members than anything else (ace of this, captain of that, etc. although these members are barely in the theater). Now with members mixing teams left and right, team-oriented activities are very rare.

I will only believe that they take teams and the theater seriously again when they release new stages.

18. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    No we haven't, and no they are not. Some times upsetting, yes. Most of the time really. But also in most cases, necessary for the growth of the members as well as the group/s.

19. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    And this is why I suggested an "inter-group promotion" where KKS from one group gets promoted to another group. Kinda like H!P and iStreet. It wouldn't hurt to have Ota Ayaka or Miyajima Aya in Team A.

20. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

IMO shuffles are one of the worst things to ever have happened to AKB. They completely ruined any team dynamics and team chemistry, to the point where nobody even cares about teams any more