[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. wahoho

wahoho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
  2. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    this looks like fun!! Keyakizaka will be in the new lotte gum commercials along with HKT48!!! they have a whole advertising campaign around it where people will be able to vote on the lotte gum official site for their favorite CM (I'm guessing the winner in this will be which group's commercials will have the most votes at the end of the competition: either be HKT or Keyaki).

there's a nice little video when you click this link with clips from the making of the commercials and the commercials themselves. I've just checked and there are no commercials up yet to vote, so keep checking back! go kayaki!!!
    http://lottegum.jp/

youtube version:

if the video does not show watch the video here

there are also prizes for those who buy the gum (one of them is a message from your oshi) and there'll be an event to announce the winner.

[​IMG]

the commercials:

3. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Oct 11, 2016
  4. Atreyu

Atreyu Kenkyuusei

lol@ the love triangle between Mona, Risa and Berika: Mona says she would like to make a ZA COOL commercial together with Risa where they're standing in the rain. Risa, on the other hand, wrote she would like to make a commercial together with Berika, while Berika states that she likes to do a "somehow cute" commercial with Mona. It's a bit shortened/cut in the video above so here should be a more or less complete version of these scenes:

I also start to like that Yuuka is increasingly becoming the target of teasing and jokes amidst the group. Techi recently called her "tennen" (dork) in Keyaroom, Akanen did as well in the "Girls who are disliked by girls" episode, and now Techi also threw in a sarcastic comment when she explained the type of commercial she would like to do: Similar to the opening of "Abarenbou Shougun", she said she would like to ride a horse at a beach and express the freshness of chewing gums. When she talked about "running on a beach", Techi came up with "But wait a minute, isn't your style of running a little...", referencing her weird way of running (not quite Ozeki style, but close) that came out in the sports contest much earlier. She has an eminent aura when taking the role of the MC at live stages and may be of highclassed family background, but in the end, she's also just somebody who can be made fun of at times and always stated that she wants to be treated like a normal person. [Definitely among the "best M" candidates in my opinion, let's see what the poll will tell]

Gotta say too, I'm not really interested in HKT but their presence on stage (Sashihara in particular) is pretty cool. I can see why they're a successful group.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2016
  5. berisama

berisama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hayasakatsumugi
    All I can say from the interview, they do really know how to naturally steal the screentime with their own way..[hehe]

And how HKTs giving their best smile, while our keyaki-chan hardly smile lol.

Please inform when the vote is open, ^^

6. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    that was adorable :inlove: I support this love triangle 100%

7. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    The vote has been open for a while.
    But it's complicated.

http://lottegum.jp/

Scroll down and find these buttons
    Screenshot (586).png
    • The six buttons underneath the circles are sample videos.
      Look at the samples and decide which type of CM you want.
    • Click the relevant circle (the one above the sample you liked)
    • Choose one of the three options.
      They're variants of the type of CM you saw in the sample. If you don't speak Japanese pick a random one, they're not all that different.
    • Click the speech bubble on the bottom-right (next button 次へ)
    • Click your favourite group and click 次へ.
    • Click your favourite member(s) and 次へ
    • Compose a tweet about the kind of CM you want. English is fine if you just want to vote. But try and make it interesting. Next
    • Tick the box before pressing ツイートして投稿!which will compose a tweet for you
    • Post. I don't think you need anything else.
    There's more to it than that, but this will allow you to vote, at least.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2016
  8. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    ooh I didn't see that (or, admittedly, look very hard for it). thank you.

9. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Time to vote(And make a good tweet post, of course). Every tweet counts!:awesome:

10. ダヴィドさん

ダヴィドさん Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    habumizuho
    I dont know what are the odds in which Keyaki wins... But hey vote first

11. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I think this essay translated from BLT magazine's website conveys some of the essence of Keyakizaka46. The author saw their first-ever event last November, and contrasts their awkwardness and terror then with the assured performances he has seen this summer. He credits their improvement to their own intense and persevering hard work and to the unity of the group. And he thinks Takahiro has helped maintain that unity by arranging their choreography so that every member gets a turn in front. A passage from his interview with Koike Minami supports that idea.

He implies that moving away form the all-21 senbatsu could do great harm to Keyakizaka46.

12. Titidus

Titidus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yonetaninanami
    @ukifune
    Thank you very much for translating the essay. It's really good to read other opinion that really close to my own opinion. Agreed 100% with the author.

13. ダヴィドさん

ダヴィドさん Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    habumizuho
    @ukifune thanks for the translation, the writer made really solid point about the 21 senbatsu. Furthermore, with the success of SaiMajo and Sekai, changing the 21 members and still successful will be so hard.
    How ever if they do success with a different formation that have less member. This group will be way more popular than it is now.

14. Tempe

Tempe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    thanks @ukifune for that translated essay. so touching.
    i follow keyakichan from start and even though i have some favorite member but i love them all. so for me 21nin senbatsu is what keyakizaka46 is. As for hiragana i would like they as support to kanji but with different style as a group.
    i praise Takahiro when saw katarunara choreo.
    and with anxious waiting for 16th Oct....

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

15. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Great comments. Thanks. Now here's my own blog post in praise of Hiragana but saying: not yet.

16. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
  17. hart123

hart123 Member Stage48 Donor

Kimi no haato ni Revolution!

91dhqEgyFuL.jpg

BRODY December issue, with 68 pages special feature of all the members
    Keyakizaka46 x Arms. On sale October 22!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 14, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
  18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I think they'd better make a huge print run. That poster of Hirate.... Love the pose. Love the way they've got her hair flying a bit. The guy who did the whole group's styling for the day Tweeted, too. He said it was a fun day, and the first time he had done them (the whole group, I think he meant).

Discussion in Japan of whether this presages the direction of the 3rd single. Maybe, but it mainly relates to the title of the feature: "Keyakizaka46 -- 21-Person Revolution."

19. Alvin chipmunks

Alvin chipmunks Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    IMG_0923.JPG
    IMG_0919.JPG
    IMG_0914.JPG
    IMG_0915.JPG
    IMG_0917.JPG
    IMG_0918.JPG
    IMG_0920.JPG
    IMG_0921.JPG
    and lastly...
    IMG_0922.JPG
    (no memes, i just imagined ozeki running towards me holding those grenades then i die... out of laughter)

Techi is amazing,,,kinda hard not to think that she's just 15...

• Like Like x 1
  20. ダヴィドさん

ダヴィドさん Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    habumizuho
    [​IMG]

Thanks mate, pure laughing material