Ogasawara Mayu (Maachun) / NMB48 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by sada, Dec 7, 2010.

1. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    yes, her outside work is all but non-existent at the moment. she had quite a lot when she was first transferred.

also, she used to rank in SSK as a member of NMB, but she lost her ranking when she transferred. her fans did not follow her to AKB.

she had a very unique chara in NMB, and her type of chara is more common in AKB. I really do feel she should go back NMB to regain what she lost. I think in the next shuffle (whenever that is), there's a strong chance it will happen.

2. maachunarmysaikou

maachunarmysaikou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ogasawaramayu
    Her recent tweet included a long message of her saying she won't graduate just because she's not participating in the elections. And to the fans that say will she return to NMB? She says she feels pitiful about it.
    x
    Her message literally made me cry. ;A:

3. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    The sad thing is, i don't think there is a place in NMB for her anymore. NMB has been changing ever since her transfer and even more so after Nana graduated. The teams have their set hierarchy and pushed girls within that team, and the senbatsu is as filled as it could possibly be. The only benefit she would get from going back to NMB is that she could get more solo work, but i'm not sure if her fans would "reappear", since they didn't follow her activities within AKB.
    Personally, i think she should have never accepted the transfer.

4. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    @minaeshi yeah I think your opinion is the right way. She would become like Jo… Had everything and now would be shoved into the back… Sad to see her this way. :(:(:(

5. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    i feel horrible for Maachun

she was during NMB's prime (2012) one of the it's holy five (Sayanee, Miyuki, Nana, Aina, Maachun), with constant solo work and her presence was big, now she's back row in AKB with about tons of people in front of her and close to 0 solo stuff too. Maachun is basically a theater girl now.

Her transfer is as sad as Chori tbh, even Yuria (who's in AKB senbatsu) is somewhat stagnating. I feel sad for all 3 of them. The sister group to AKB transfers are just sad, meanwhile the AKB to SG transfers are doing better than ever (Reinyan+Miorin NMB senbatsu, Umechan was too, Minarun in SKE senbatsu, Suuchan+Ranran are doing decent enough).

6. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

Interesting point. It reinforces a view I've had for a long time - 2012 was when AKB shows became noticeably unpopular among non AKB fans. Girls that got transferred from this time on are affected by this if they relied on 48G TV shows to promote them. The girls who did not rely on TV to promote themselves or appeared on TV outside 48G programs did OK in their transfer.

7. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

full transfer from Sister group to Main group (AKB48) didnt work out well for Maachun and Chori since the last shuffle.....i wonder what the heck happen...

i bet the management didnt see this coming ...otherwise, they wouldnt make this moves

8. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

^They were supposed to win new fans on AKBingo which didn't happen.

9. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@chiuchimu Bingo is not the best platform that could gain new fans....i think that variety type idols path are one of the toughest path these days....beside Sasshi and tani/kaotan....who really got a rank in SSK? (the boss, Murashige, Maachun, Chori, Haruu, Miki didnt get a rank in 2015)

anyway, Maachun didnt enter SSK.....so anything could happen

10. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

:ome::ome:Happy Birthday Maachun :ome::ome:

11. koiso

koiso Kenkyuusei

Happy birthday Maachun!!! All the best for this year XD.. more job outside akb!

12. koiso

koiso Kenkyuusei

With milky graduation im getting a bad feeling but, i dont know, hope she will regain her fans next year though...

13. maachunarmysaikou

maachunarmysaikou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ogasawaramayu
    [​IMG]
    Maachun's face got skinny!!! I think she may be getting too skinny..

14. Ichirou Takashima

Ichirou Takashima Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    I've got a question here. Where was this from? Nemousu? What Season and Volume? Or Tabi Shoujo? What would be the episode?

Macchun seems to be playing around with her feet... alone... in the bed... for some... unknown reason.

[​IMG]

15. OshimaYuko

OshimaYuko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    It's from Nemousu, but no idea on episode or season sorry.

16. Ichirou Takashima

Ichirou Takashima Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Thanks for confirming that it's from Nemousu (was it because of that HD tag?). Guess all that's needed is the volume.
    I want to buy this volume~

17. OshimaYuko

OshimaYuko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    Yeah all of the Nemousu videos have that thing in the top right corner that say ファミリ - 劇場/Famiri-Gekijou/Family Theatre.

18. koiso

koiso Kenkyuusei

19. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    Maachun has just announced her graduation :(

She will cease all activities on 31 December.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 14, 2016
  20. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Not surprised. With all her Orera friends gone and/or leaving, I expected this.

NMB 1st gen is really dying.