1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single AKB48 46th [High Tension] (16/11/16)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 15, 2016.

1. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    I think you're missing Oguri Yui?

2. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    I'm not even gonna lie to you, i've got no idea who she is lol
    i did however see a girl standing next to mako who i could not for the life of me figure out, so it's probably her

3. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Yea, I'm pretty positive I saw Oguri (but it was literally a split second I saw her). Also, she's from Team 8 lol~

4. XOMuseHeart

XOMuseHeart Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    1st: Mayuyu: Sayanee: PARURU: Sashii: Yukirin
    2nd: Rena: Yui: Mion: Jurina: Sakura: Kojiharu;
    3rd: Yuria:Haruppi: Nacchan Juri: . .?
    4th: ? Mako: Komi: Saaya: ?

Annin wasn't there was she? Or maybe the camera didn't focus on her. I don't know the other ones so I can't write their names. =_=

<3 the party song.

5. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

^Annin wasn't in the performance
    ---
    Oguri Yui:

[​IMG]

6. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    You need 22, but then Annin wasn't there, so perhaps there were only 21 (unless there was a sub that no one has spotted).

From the first post in this thread:
    Team A: Haruka Shimazaki (c), Haruna Kojima, Anna Iriyama, Yui Yokoyama
    Team K: Mion Mukaichi
    Team B: Yuki Kashiwagi, Rena Kato, Yuria Kizaki, Mayu Watanabe
    Team 4: Nana Okada, Saya Kawamoto, Mako Kojima, Haruka Komiyama, Juri Takahashi
    Team 8: Yui Oguri
    Team S: Jurina Matsui
    Team N: Sayaka Yamamoto
    Team H: Haruka Kodama, Rino Sashihara
    Team KIV: Sakura Miyawaki
    Team TII: Hana Matsuoka
    Team NIII: Rika Nakai

7. XOMuseHeart

XOMuseHeart Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka

Yeah I was thinking that too. The camera didn't really catch the full senbatsu ( nothing new there though)

Anyhow am I the only one who wanted to see a -Mayuyu-Paruru-Jurina combo again . . ? It's been awhile since they put those three together. So I kinda wanted it but •=•

8. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I really like the song, it's so cute and catchy! and it's a bit retro too, kinda? I like the rap as well XD I'm glad Paruru gets this song for her last center and her last single as well. She looks so cute with those twintails, adorable! >_< Renacchi, Yukirin, Mayuyu, Sakura look so pretty too <3 the outfits & dance are a bit messy, hopefully it will get better when they'll perform it on music shows!!! But yes, I really like this!!! It's been a while since I found an AKB a-side catchy!!! I'm glad <3

9. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Its Jurina,Sakura,Mion now tho. Used to Paruru instead of Mion but now Paru's gone so Mion is there to replace. Mayu has just got shifted to Yuko's position after she won the 6th election

10. TiTiChan

TiTiChan Kenkyuusei

Omgggg Parurus confidence makes me love this song so much. So different from her time in the center position for Eien. I love it.

11. Kamine

Kamine Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    I'm not a fan of the song or the costume. Everything is so messy. I might end up liking it later. But it made me very happy to see Komi part of senbatsu.

12. 3jinooyatsuwa

3jinooyatsuwa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Omg I wasn't expecting this at all! I love everything about it except Paruru's ponytails, I think she looks better when she wears it like in this years SSK. The outfits look cheap also, hope they change it.
    And yeah, the "shon shon shon shon" part sounded like Red Velvet's Russian Roulette "heart b b b beat" part. Let's wait for the MV. :D

13. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    yay RV fans are everywhere

14. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    OMG this song is everything. I'm really loving it, and I especially love how much fun everyone seems to be having while performing it. Like even Paruru, Sasshi, and Sayanee who almost always look miserable live.

15. lolipopo

lolipopo Kenkyuusei

The song feels very Hello Project tbh. I like it.

16. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    It's very cute. Lol.

17. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    The camera was such a mess that I couldn't spot Annin's sub, though >___< I wonder who it was!

18. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

The song is surprisingly good, I usually don't like momusu sounding songs but they pulled it off well (proving to me again that akb can best momusu in practically everything).

Especially paruru looks like a great choice as center and yuiyui caught my eye too!

The outfits? Wow they're horrible lol

19. Parikkuren

Parikkuren Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

I couldn't tell you anything about the formation, but I was happy that I saw Rika much more than expected! Also Komi too... I know it's bias talking as of course my eyes go to my favorites, but I really think Komi such a good performer. She has a shining smile and great movements and a lot of energy - without too much energy, as has been mentioned about some girls before. Girls that I like, but I do think it's a mark of a better performer to maintain appropriate speed and cohesion with the people around you. Komi has a great balance of looking super enthusiastic without going overboard. I also saw Nacchan, and she looked really good. I'd be happy if she grew her hair out some now that it's been short for a while, but it does make her easy to pick out of a crowd.
    Some of the costumes are a bit tragic, but about half of them were tolerable at least. And we all know they usually get a second set of costumes, so there's hope yet. Sadly the PV and covers will likely be in these though.
    Paruru - the creme de la creme. We are so blessed to see her in twin tails once more : ))))))
    The song itself, I really liked it! Most of time I haaaaaaaate rap interludes - the one in Green Flash is particularly bad - but this one was all right, mostly because they didn't try to go too hard on it. It fit fine in the flow of the song. Last but not least, the choreography!! Lots of fun movement! Highly satisfied overall.

20. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Even the 2ch reaction is that this is a kami song and the uniforms are horrible, basically same as here lol