Muto Tomu (Tomu) / 12th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Lariemeeva, May 27, 2011.

1. moonlit

moonlit Member

^#19 is really suspicious. Just like Tomu she did Hip Hop and she played piano since she was very young though serious how can she not read notes???? if Tomu can't either that would explain why we never saw HER play piano despite her playing piano since was 3)
    my point here is, their additional education (not many children would choose to play piano since age 3) is extremely similar. If she is the sister that would be logical. (It seems logical that the parents would give the same additional education or coach both sisters towards similar education according to their own standard?)
    Tbh it would be very troubling if she was found out during audition period. If she doesn't pass it could backfire if it is known she's the sister?
    ... it's just wayyyyyyyyyyy to similar ^^;

2. ayaelectro

ayaelectro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Yes, I also noticed the piano and hip hop part.
    How long does it take till they reveal their names?

3. moonlit

moonlit Member

Probably when they pass. Or even further, when they've gone through the mandatory training course and didn't quit.
    We got pictures of all 24 girls who passed HKT's first auditions, but not their names, we got the names only when they officially debuted with 21 members.

when did the nogi girls from 3rd gen reveal their names? Probably if will be similar to that.

4. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    You're right, she does. She's not very emphatic about it though, so I wonder if she was just trying to get the commenters to move on >_>

On the other hand if she's followed Tomu since Gingham Check, and done so a little more seriously than she lets on, it might explain the mannerisms they seem to share.

5. moonlit

moonlit Member

Guys, so I've read on wikia, that Tomu was in this Bakaleya dorama thing, which episode does she show up? Because I really can't handle watching all of it X___X;
    (I did notice how Mitsumune Kaoru just randomly showed up starting from episode 2 as if she was there all the time in episode 1 lol)

6. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    I don't see her in any of the cast lists, nor is there mention of her performing on wikipedia or 48pedia. That said, she would still have been a kenkyuusei at the time so she could have been an uncredited extra. Since I've never watched the show, I have *no* idea which episode she might have been in.

Speaking of dramas, looks like Tomu will be part of the upcoming Cabaret/Kabakura Majisuka (Cabasuka), with her name from season 4 and the stage play (Tsun).

7. moonlit

moonlit Member

@wlerin I know right @___@ but her stage48 wikia page says:
    "Starred in the Shiritsu Bakaleya Koukou Movie as Miyu Nikaido" .... I'm an idiot, in the movie, not the dorama X___X;
    how did that series even get a movie?!
    ...she's not there @__@

Last edited: Oct 11, 2016
  8. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    I don't see her name anywhere in the credits. Where did you read this exactly?

Ah, wiki48.

Yeah no, that was Juri. Tomu had like no push whatsoever before the 2012 elections.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2016
  9. M4YUYU

M4YUYU Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Twitter:
    tomutomutomuuuu
  10. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Aw I missed it :(

It seems like radiko has started being more aggressive about taking down youtube recordings too :/

11. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Bayfm ON8 2016-10-12 (Got it from YouTube but it seems to be gone now)

Speaking of Satoppi, at the National Handshake Event on Sunday, Tomu will share a lane with Satone and Nao. K's eldest and youngest daughters* \(^o^)/\(^o^)/

... I wish I lived in Japan lol

Well, there are older girls on K but they're more like mothers or sisters than daughters lol. And Nao is older than Manami, Hinana, and probably others, but she's a Draft 2.

Also, I posted about it in the 46th single thread, but Tomu is confirmed part of the Waiting Circle, the members for the main B-side of High Tension.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2016
  12. M4YUYU

M4YUYU Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Twitter:
    tomutomutomuuuu
    @wlerin :lol: she's like their mom. She's pretty friendly with her juniors and they all seem to like her too, so...

Tomu has been paired up with Minegishi during member 2-shot events. A sign of things to come?

Oh, thanks for the ANN showroom mirror, btw, Tomu was cute in that LOL

13. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    I believe that is the hope, yes ;)

This is what YuuKonKeiSho means. Remember, Tomu didn't know Yuko primarily as the variety genius or the phenomenal actress, she knew her as her captain, who cared for the whole team, and e.g. strongarmed management into including the whole team in events etc. (memory is hazy on the details, think it was during the disaster area visits)

14. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Then again, "sign of things to come" might mean both are graduating. :) [the smilie means it is a joke, for those who don't notice such things]

15. bakaei rina san

bakaei rina san Kenkyuusei

16. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Ahhh her laugh. And just her way of ... personal conversation. She's talked about AKBINGO, a little about Cabasuka, the upcoming Aki Matsuri stage with Juri (and Yukari?), her lovely earrings that I think Saho found? and more

17. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I was thinking maybe Tomu should be transferred to NGT or SKE or NMB. She would be easily be in their senbatsu and at least would have some sort of "coverage". She's not being treated fairly by the AKB management.

When is the next annual shuffle?

18. UrFavAsianGuy

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Off the top of my head.. Ota Aika (HKT), Fujie Reina (NMB), Oba Mina (SKE)

They were fairly under utilized in AKB, but since they got transferred to the sister groups, they've become senbatsu locks in their respective groups.

Also. Kitarie was already dropped by the management for quite some time before she was transferred to NGT. Since then, she was selected for a senbatsu line up quite a few times. OF course, now NGT is about to debut, they dropped her again but at least we know Kitarie will be a senbatsu lock in NGT

So, you want Tomu stays in AKB? WHY? She's not being treated fairly. She moved from 16-10 and they still gave the spots to newer girls or girls who did much worse than her. Even AFTER Paruru and Kojiharu graduate, I guarantee you Tomu would still not be part of the senbatsu. At least not the media senbatsu. So, why not transfer her to a sister group where they she has a much bigger chance to shine?

19. UrFavAsianGuy

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    they were not AKB Management favorites to begin with. What are you talking about? They were only in a handful AKB senbatsu just like Tomu. They were not treated well at all. If they were, they would have kept them in AKB and made them AKB senbatsu locks.

Fujie Reina "AKB" senbatsu

Ota AIka

Oba MIna

Tomu

How is Tomu's situation any different than those girls? How were those girls management's favs? lol

Last edited: Oct 20, 2016
  20. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    ^ iirc all those idols were dropping rank and needed a career boost. The solution at that time is transferring. Tomu is at her peak and as long as her fans don't oshihen, she will be in SSK senbatsu for years. The only thing she's really missing is being a staple AKB senbatsu member, but you can tell how popular she is when fans act as if AKS committed a crime whenever she doesn't get selected.