[GENERAL] The SKE48 Thread

Discussion in 'General SKE48 Discussion' started by RocketStarLauncher, Oct 7, 2008.

1. noTKMNnoLIFE

noTKMNnoLIFE Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20161007-00000003-tospoweb-ent

Article on SKE's lack of exposure and need for a regular TV show.
    Says they are actively trying to negotiate a long running show and puts a lot of the blame on Nagoya male idol favouritism. No specifics on a new show, but the fact it's being talked about is good news I suppose.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2016
  2. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

-"We are negotiating trying to make as long as possible subsequent program" (SKE officials)-

I don't know which person this news is interviewing, (possibly their PR Dept) but I'll give them a benefit of doubt.
    Afterall, Realizing the problem is the first step toward finding solution and with the current Line and Showroom show, they are showing initiative to remedy this.

Perhaps the only question left is, "When?"

3. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    This issue has brought up before, but it didn't actually result in change. Rather it just kept staying in the air, so i don't think this article will really change anything specially now that 48 groups regular shows have dropped down. I think someone would big influence will have take interest in SKE personally for them to get a show or they just start regaining popularity somehow.

4. Fina Chairani

Fina Chairani Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mizuno Airi
    I want to know the source mentioning Saito Makiko is half-Filipina.
    Please tell me if you know about it.

Saito Makiko facts.png

5. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

As far as I know she's never said she's half, it's not on the Japanese wiki (48pedia) either, and it's just a rumor (it could be true but nobody knows for sure). But maybe someone else knows if a time where it has actually been stated that she is a half by either her or another member.

6. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    Just watched the end of the Anniversay theater show and asked myself: why don't SKE48 perform a Anniversary show like a concert? Something like NMB does?:confused:

7. Fina Chairani

Fina Chairani Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mizuno Airi
    Thank you for your explanation.
    I will ask her about it on 755 later.

8. Chrissel

Chrissel Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    Airi is currently broadcasting on Showroom but there is no event going on, does this mean the members are free to do SR whenever they want now? o_O (She also put "Personal Broadcast - Ban lifted" as title...)

EDIT: She said all members are allowed to do it. If that's true, I can already say goodbye to all me free-time ^^;

9. ermenker

ermenker Kenkyuusei

10. Chrissel

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    Ok, time to drop out of University and cancel my job xD

(But seriously, I hope they won't stream too often, after all it's also pretty time-consuming for the members too. And since it's for now unlimited, maybe once or twice per week would be enough...)

11. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

Jurina streamed everyday for last 3 weeks. SKE lack of tv shows is heavily related to AKB. Seems they have been down sizing the number of 48 shows left and right. Shows like nemousu have also been extremely low budget. There were 3 seasons of just Ijiri at HS events. 46 group shows on the other hand are flourishing so I mostly watch 46groups shows nowadays.

12. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Yeah, maybe what we can do is giving more hype for any SKE show aired nowadays, like Kore Kakeru Are which need some love.

Though, I can see it being an arduous task for non-Japanese viewer like us.

13. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Wait, I just realized, there's no 3rd SKE single this year (or "sub unit")? So does that mean we don't have a request hour as well?

That's just sad, SKE really is in a bad shape nowadays.

14. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    At this point SKE cannot gain independence anymore. While NMB and HKT have their Kami7 all ranked pretty high, SKE's #2 (Ryoha) had a low rank and their #3 (Rara) didn't rank at all and neither member had good HS. SKE management somewhat ignores fan favorites (they didn't promote Suenaga Ouka).

Last edited: Oct 22, 2016
  15. Chrissel

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    Maybe they'll announce something during their solo-concert?

(I'm fine with anything except a shuffle...)

16. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    They will have a solo concert? When?

17. Chrissel

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    On November 19th and 20th, where each member has 10 minutes of Solo-Time to present themselves. That's why they started the Showroom-Event for originally ^^

http://soloconcert.ske48.co.jp/

• Like Like x 1
  18. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

I agree totally, that's why it's weird to see some people say in the nmb thread that nmb is the worst off, but really right now ske is in a pretty bad spot, as it has been for a couple of years. It sucks because of the 48g they were my second favorite, and I still like their songs 2nd (after akb), but hopefully they can get the 7th and 8th gen to produce some big names in a few years.

19. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

NMB is doing pretty bad even if it's not as bad as SKE, only sister group that is doing well is HKT. Not even sure what they can do or who else to push. All of new pushes failed to gain any momentum. Who are the fan fave girls in SKE?

20. Lukcy86

Lukcy86 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I'm sorry how can you say that hkt is better than Nmb? Sousenkyo? Only that is I think True. But generally, it's not. Please see below.

In 48-46 selling, nmb is 3rd after akb and nogi, while hkt and ske are trailing behind.

http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?posts/1242393