Shimazaki Haruka (Paruru) / 9th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. Parikkuren

Parikkuren Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

I prefer her with long hair too but if she did cut it short, I think this shape looks a lot better than many of her past short cuts. A wig seems pretty possible or most likely given that she's still shooting for her drama. But I really do like how it looks, so if she did cut it, no complaints from me. The framing around her face is much prettier than the straight edges she's had before. It gives her that doll-like appeal.
    She's also had it longer for a while now so I bet she's itching to change. Glad she's not going to extremes with the coloring again - while the color changes all looked good, you could tell after a while that it damaged her hair a bit. Probably why she's been letting it rest.

I appreciate that she went full out on the costume wearing not only the appropriate tie, but also the house sweater under the robe.
    Remember Slytherin house isn't just about ambition. That's one of those things where people tend to box a whole house into one attribute - there's a lot more to Slytherin than that. An attention to self is another of their qualities, and I certainly think that fits Paruru as she has been known to act on her own preferences and for her own reasons.
    Tagging it as Pansy is cute, although I recall Pansy having braids or possibly dreadlocks, I suppose she thought of Pansy since she was the best known girl from Slytherin in the books.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2016
  2. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    @Voightkampff @Merlin54 @KuroBara @Parikkuren

This is why I´m saying that she was probably cosplaying Pansy Parkinson. This is Pansy Parkinson, from Harry Potter and the Prisioner of Azkaban movie:

[​IMG]

I believe is probably a wig, it looks too similar to this haircut, but if it isn´t a wig,I wouldn´t complain, Paruru looks great!

Last edited: Oct 30, 2016
  3. Parikkuren

Somehow I missed her completely in the films! I don't remember ever seeing her. I was remembering distinctly the line in the books where Ron says Pansy's hair looks like she has "worms coming out of her head."

The hair makes total sense now... thanks!

4. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  5. Parikkuren

I guess what I mean is I knew that she was portraying her because she had it tagged, I was just so hung up on how I remembered Pansy's description, and having never seen Pansy in the film, that I had no idea her cosplay was THAT GOOD.

6. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    @Parikkuren You are welcome! haha. Is natural, she didn´t appear so much in the films and the character had different styles and actresses too.If you never watched the movies, I hope you will watch them,they are awesome XD. And yes,Paruru´s cosplay is REALLY good,I was surprised!.
    @sscrla I mentioned which character I thought she was cosplaying in the first comments about this and judging that I could know which character she was cosplaying without reading her hashtag first, I must say she did an awesome cosplay!!!. Good job, Paruru and staff!!!.

7. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    Anyone thought that maybe Kyouko got a hair cut on the drama too? Lol

8. Merlin54

Merlin54 Next Girls Stage48 Donor

9. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

10. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    @rendizz Yes!. Let´s support her in her new life after AKB, I´m sure she will do great!.

11. Merlin54

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2016
  12. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    @Merlin54 OMG I love ParuJu moments!!!!!!!<3<3<3<3<3. Why we didn´t have more moments between them before?. But I hope they can still meet after Paruru will leave AKB.

13. Merlin54

14. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  15. Merlin54

Last edited: Nov 1, 2016
  16. KuroBara

KuroBara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Now that I really think about it, if she had to go all the way to wear a wig (which doesn't look she simply picked it up to wear for the day either), along with the atmosphere of the pictures, do you think she has something up? Like, some Halloween spread special in a magazine or something? Because that's quite a lot of work if it's just a day out to USJ with friends.

Someone better screencap this Tweet quick because it'll be gone before we know it.
    "Sayaka[sic] songs are supreme!"

17. Merlin54

You just beat me to it!. I was editing when you posted.

I was thinking the same, seems a lot of trouble for a few pics on Twitter. Nasi goreng seems to have something planned for tonight but I've no idea if there's a connection.

Some images from Halloween Music Festival 10/31

1e352fa8-s.jpg 7013044a-s.jpg 7a267e36-s.jpg 9fd4234f-s.jpg dd41a907-s.jpg

http://paruru.2chblog.jp/archives/1062121757.html#more

^ Thanks. Nice performance, Paruru beautiful, costumes...

Images from the above: -

9c9e95b8-s.jpg 5fa7b07c-s.jpg 8a07624c-s.jpg 0af74b40-s.jpg 5a71afd8-s.jpg 0d216e19-s.jpg 6990d69b-s.jpg dd1fa127-s.jpg 80137ccd-s.jpg 4005ddd3-s.jpg 211960cb-s.jpg

http://paruru.2chblog.jp/archives/1062123205.html#more

Edit: Saw this in the 46th single (High Tension) thread

@Rageballie: Also just watched the TBS Halloween fes. I got mad at Paruru because of this: -

https://twitter.com/Yui_yoko1208/status/793096478898069504

HT Fes.jpg

Count the girls...

Of course, she might have had to rush off for some Nasi goreng Halloween thing, who knows?

Edit 2:

She's decimated her Twitter again. Only 2 tweets left!

https://twitter.com/paruruchan0330?lang=en-gb

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2016
  18. Merlin54

Last edited: Nov 9, 2016
  19. KuroBara

KuroBara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    This is exactly how I imagined the ideal performance of High Tension. And then the camerawork had to fail me. I mean, they pulled out when Paruru moved to center-front and I'm just not feeling that this perf is showcasing Paruru as the center of the song very well.

I don't know. Since she said she only does filming once a week, one episode per day. So going after a live performance seems a bit unlikely.

20. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    It's Paru, she almost never join the group shots.