uta.exe; an JPOP/Idol cover group

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Theatre' started by sassywagi, Oct 25, 2016.

1. sassywagi

sassywagi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    denryume
    Hello hello! Hope those who are reading this are doing well! <3 If you haven't noticed the title, I am here with the hope of recruiting those that have a love for singing and idols to join my group that I am in works of creating!

The group is called uta.exe and it will be covering more than just 48G/46G; but the first song is set and we will be covering AKB's new single High Tension. After that, members can suggest what songs they'd like to sing and I will pick a few to put up on a poll along with my own suggestion. Everyone's input will be important! <3

Ah, what other songs will we be covering, you might ask? Well, to be expected idol songs ( such as H!P, GEM, Yumemiru Adolescence, and many other idol groups! ), VOCALOID songs, Love Live/Love Live! Sunshine, IM@S and IM@S CG songs, Japanese releases of KPOP groups and Japanese versions of KPOP songs! Always open to more suggestions but that's the basis for now~

I am looking for at most 8 members, and including myself I have found 7 so far. Everything will be coded and the centers of each song will rotate. Songs will be due and released about once a month, with the occasional unit song with it but that won't be right away. <3

Interested? If you are, then great! But here are some things I ask from you if you audition and do get in:

• Please have a decent microphone, in which there are no puffs, muffled voice or fuzziness in the quality. It makes my job mixing easier and makes everything sound better~
    • Also please have decent/good pronunciation. It should be obvious, but in my years of dubbing I feel I need to say it. If you need help, while I am not fluent I can help you the best I can.
    • I understand everyone is busy, which is why I will be lenient on deadlines. However, if it's past the due date and I haven't heard anything from you, I will be bugging you about the status. If you need an extension ask BEFORE they're due. There are a few exceptions, but try not to abuse them.
    • Dubbing is a hobby, not a job. It should be fun, so all I ask is you enjoy yourself! If something is bothering you, talk to me and I can help you. I'm not mean I swear. <3
    That should be it...if I forget anything I'll be sure to add it! Now, onto how to audition!

It's actually pretty simple. Just fill out this tiny form correctly~

Name: ( doesn't have to be your real name, online alias is fine. )
    Audition: ( all I ask is something where you have more than one small solo, one long solo or acapella recording of japanese song. also something somewhat recent as well~ )
    LINE or Facebook?: ( don't need to put it down now, just say if you have one, the other or both. this is so I can create a group on either platform to keep things organized, send you the lyrics/single info, etc. <3 )

Now...I think I covered everything? If you have any questions please feel free to message me here, comment below or ask for my LINE ( easier to respond when I'm out of the house ). Thank you for your time, and good luck! <3

Last edited: Nov 1, 2016
  2. sassywagi

sassywagi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    denryume
    Sorry to double post, but just stating the thread has been updated and now only two spots remain, so if you've been interested but hesitating...now is the time to message me! ^^

3. friendly3

friendly3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    abemaria
    Twitter:
    fumixduc
    Hi! I was wondering if you still had any openings available?