Single AKB48 46th [High Tension] (16/11/16)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 15, 2016.

1. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    4,534 views to go to reach 2 million!

2. kaisap112

kaisap112 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    One of those girls was chosen for the senbatsu for this song and the other wasn't, can you guess which is which? :hmm:

3. Rageballie

Rageballie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    It's just her lackluster approach, I know she always had that, but its even worse now with graduating, At janken, just the one song she performed, because she is center. It looks to me like its a hassle and not an honor, like most members would kill for being center. At the halloween performance, she did multiple songs, but zero effort. And backstage not taking the group picture is insulting to the rest of the members. She is saying, I dont care for you. I dont hate Paruru, but I find her attitude lately because of graduation just the worst.

Exactly

Also thanks to DXTakamina, the two episodes have been combined into one. It's still weird, but now you only have to play one video
    if the video does not show watch the video here

4. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    Lol don't mind me I just find it funny that the pic made you mad. I mean your oshi is in the pic and was at the Halloween event and no mention of that but all you can fixate on is Paruru and whether she is in a pic or not. Which btw rumor was she had a event for her drama show that night also so she might not have even been there. No way to verify that and no idea when the pic was taken before or after the show. Also I've watched the last 4 or 5 episodes of your podcast and have heard you state a number of misinformed things about her.
    But I can put a positive spin on it for you only 2 months to go :omg:

Last edited: Nov 1, 2016
  5. Rageballie

Rageballie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Yup, we can go into a huge discussion about what is and what isnt. The thing is trough out the night, multiple pictures were taken of members, since they had multiple performances and multiple outfits. There is even a picture of her sitting alone on her phone, sadly not there since she deletes tweets after a certain amount of time. There was clearly enough time for her to be in it. Maybe she wanted to leave early because of her Harry Potter World trip. All I am saying, even though she is leaving, would you at least participate, because she is afterall, the CENTER of the latest single.
    All the best for Paruru in her future endeavours, I'll gladly follow those. It just sucks how she treats her fellow members.

6. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  7. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
  8. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    Ooo do elaborate on the rude to her kouhai part. Would love to hear some examples.

9. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Indeed, what i have in mind is mako being comforted by Paruru ( i think it was during janken) and komiharu having her tears wept by Paruru during Sousenkyo.

It's hard to say she's extremely sociable with her kouhai but i've seen more proof of her being a cheering presence rather than being a cold sempai

• Like Like x 2
  10. Parikkuren

Parikkuren Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

There was also the time she started a hashtag on Twitter specifically to promote AKB young members and spent several hours tweeting exclusively about them.

If you want to complain about her not appearing in group photos after performances, at least do it right. When she appeared in stages she was regularly missing from the post performance photos, and the same for post tv appearances in most of the last year or two's singles. It's not graduation behavior. She's done it for years. She doesn't like crowds.

11. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Group Photos? Who cares. Not bothering to learn the names of girls on her team?

I don't dislike her so I'm not going to sit here dredging up examples from the distant past (since nowadays she doesn't even interact with them at all), but she used to put about as much effort towards her kouhai as she does towards her fans.

12. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Paruru is not my oshimen. But you have to remember AKB has like 200 girls. That and remember most of these girls are teenagers. They tend to get very clique-y. Other than the occasionally team songs, they hardly ever work together. Do popular girls like her even perform at the theater anymore?

I mean, I'm not saying it's okay but it's quite understandable for her to not know half of the names of these girls. I don't and I've been following the group since 2006. Girls come and go all the time. I'm sure she knows the names of the girls she works with but the ones that she sees once-twice a year? Come on, now. I don't think even Aki-P remembers all of the names of the girls. Even Yui, the general manager or whatever.

13. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    I was just watching an old episode of Ariyoshi AKB where Paruru talks about how Tomomi organized a birthday party for her and decided not to invite senpai members so she could be comfortable. That's little proof, but it just seems to be some sort of social anxiety, she is not trying to be rude. Or maybe is just the biased opinion of someone who has been called rude many times in his life for silly stuff like that.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2016
  14. UrFavAsianGuy

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

I agree. I too get uncomfortable with people I barely know.

You can't expect everyone to be best friends with everyone in a gigantic group like 48. There's literally hundreds of girls with different backgrounds/attitude/age/etc.

15. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Oh please. I added "on her team" for a reason, but even apart from that they only have 75 members right now (including Kennin but not Team 8). I don't think they've ever had over 100. And I'm not talking about now, obviously, but she used to perform in the theater too.

I'm not saying she's being actively, consciously rude; but whether it's from apathy, fatigue, social anxiety, whatever, the end result is the same.

16. UrFavAsianGuy

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I know. and I still stand by what I said. anyway, how do you know she doesn't know the names of her co-members in her team?

Rude implies intent. If she does it for different reasons, then it's not really rude, is it? The end result is not the same. Some people are just not very social and it takes some people a lot of time to get close with others.

17. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

I'm reading a lot of excuses and delusion over here... But I'm out of popcorn. Darn!
    :(

BRB... need to make some more. Please continue. :approve:

• Like Like x 1
  18. Rageballie

Rageballie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    This ^

I dont want to go too far off topic in this thread, so final saying for me on this matter.
    At Sousenkyo, Paruru had her own private tent. Yes she is shown comforting members, 9th gen. She has stated that if she would get a SKE48 - kennin position, she would immediatly graduate, she doesnt care for SKE. Nishino Miki asked her on AKBingo, what do you think of me? I dont think anything of you. Maybe some of her fellow Team A members, but other then that, 10gen and beyond, she doesnt care.

19. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Theater MCs, from back when she actually performed.

No, it doesn't, and yes, it is.

20. UrFavAsianGuy

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    k