Single AKB48 46th [High Tension] (16/11/16)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 15, 2016.

1. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

OMG

A private tent? Do show. I haven't seen that. I have seen her picture comforting Okada Ayaka (who is NOT from the 9th gen) after the election.

Saying she'd graduate and/or that she doesn't think about Miki?
    Do you know what being sassy means?
    Heck, I say worse stuff to my students and they (AND ME) laugh about it. And I'm sure the whole AKBINGO set laughed when Miki fell to the floor or whatever.

Paruru is just Paruru.
    She will be kind when it's time to be kind, but the rest of the time? She'll roast you if she can.

IMO.
    (this seems to be important these days)

2. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Well i guess talking about Paruru in High tension is legit since she's the center of the single.

AKB has been marked by very influential members named Acchan, Yuko, Sasshi, and Mayu in some extent. But i think Paruru has also influenced AKB, in her own way. Let's ask ourselves something. What is the contrary of love? the obvious answer would be hate. But i would say the opposite feeling of love is actually indifference. Especially in the world of entertainment.

Paruru, dislike or like her, is not making people indifferent because of her tumultuous career in AKB aka one of the biggest push and potentially successor of Acchan in AKB. But because she wasn't answering to "idol standard" (plain during variety show and handshake, average singing ability, uncapability to put energy while dancing) a part of the fandom rejected her. member being center naturally draw resentful fans.

So why people like Paruru, even though she doesn't fit to be center after all i said? Because the process of "change" was interesting. For people who followed Paruru, we witnessed a young girl taking lot of shape, molding into many character to finally reach "who she is". So probably she hasn't reached god mode like Hirate Yurina would, but she certainly answered AKB catchphrase, "idols you can see grow".

I think it's a bit unfair to bring back who she used to be while her path in AKB was so rich in change. From dull second hand role in majisuka 2 to main role in majisuka 4, awkward theater member to image breaker center in bokutachi wa tatakawanai, young kohai to young sempai, Paruru has as she said "lived all what was possible to live as an idol".

In my opinion it's more sincere for fans to like a member for "who she is" rather than "who i want her to be". And that's probably why Paruru fans tolerate her shio taiou ( salty reaction), hell, even being socially awkward would talk to many fans and they would feel close to her.

If i have to choose between a group made of visually perfect/sing perfect/perfect dance doppelgangers, or a group with diverse personality like the funny type, pure type, etc.... and of course the socially awkward type, i would be more enclined to accept her flaw.

• Like Like x 1
  3. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

Yeah.. don't forget the "IMO" acronym or feel the heat. :^^;:

IMO of course :awesome:

4. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Shinozaki Ayana*

But yes, that's one of the rare counter-examples.

5. Lisa

Lisa Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    The truth is we don't know these girls no matter how close we feel to them. We are not intimate because we've seen all of their performances and can hand pick examples out of variety shows they've been tô in order to corroborate our own opinions about who these girls truly are.

Everybody has different perspectives on the members, but it gets a bit ridiculous when some people start stating their opinions as if they personally know a particular member privately...

• Like Like x 1
  6. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

So basically a few years ago she found out that if she just acted like she doesn't give a f**k people will still be her fan because she has a pretty face. So unlike the other 90% of members who have to pretend to be super happy all day long, she can just take it easy and still not drop out of senbatsu. IMO

7. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Yeah.. Paruru has a very pretty and distinct face and that is enough to be successful in AKB. Really, that's pretty much the entirety of the reason for her push/popularity.

8. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    New theory: given how rude she is to fellow members, maybe they didn't invite her to be in the picture (with allusions to the other Halloween drama). :)

9. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

I just need to know...

:flower:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Parikkuren

Parikkuren Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

I'm still waiting for specific examples of her alleged unkind behavior to her juniors, since the pro-Paruru crowd has been able to provide numerous examples to support our claim that she is generally kind and supportive, it seems the other side is lacking and should be backing up their claim, otherwise it appears that any supposed rudeness would be the exception and not the other way around, as has been stated.

Typical stage 48: dump in a shot at a girl's character but then dodge when asked to back it up with anything but opinion. "That's an exception" pffft more like an inconvenient proof you're talking out your ass.

11. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

Everyone is "talking out your ass". Thats what make idol forums great!

#MakeIdolsGreatAgain :awesome:

12. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    Wow you sir need to come out of the closet already. You got some built up hate like I've rarely seen.
    These are your best examples? Doesn't care for SKE? So what lots of people don't. Would decline a kennin position in SKE so what? Lots of girls would.
    You realize AKBingo is a comedy right? I remember that Miki part and guess what everyone laughed including Miki. So again whats your point?
    10gen and beyond eh? Give some examples or you gonna gloss over it?

13. jdiaz1994

jdiaz1994 Kenkyuusei

Even in the midst of graduation Paruru cannot get away from criticism :lol:. Girl knows how to go out with a bang!

• Like Like x 2
  14. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    We call this going full circle. Circle of life, don't eat the antelopes and all that Simba.:awesome: Although now that she's done by New Years, I wonder who'll be able to trigger this many people just by breathing after Dec. 31st.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2016
  15. Rageballie

Rageballie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Wow, all the hate im getting for sharing something I am noticing ^-^
    Never did I once say I hate Paruru. In fact she is great! In her own style. She's just not fit for AKB48 in my opinion. So yes I am glad she is graduating, so she can focus on her own projects, like she already is doing so. Its just a bother that she is the center of this song. Indeed a last hoorah, but yeah..

And again no hate, just to make that clear ;)

16. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

This~

~And this.

Talking about idols is just like talking about politics. 99% of people who have an opinion have few to no facts to back up their opinions, and in lieu of facts they base their opinions solely on their own personal feelings about a matter and any anecdotal evidence they can come up with. Only in the case of idols, there's zero impact to the future of a nation riding on people's misguided opinions (unless, of course, you're one of those tinfoil hat people who believe Aki-P is running Japan from the shadows) :shifty:

17. Minami_san

Minami_san Kenkyuusei

as @nobodywil would say: "Paruru for president!" Or maybe not

18. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

Aki-P is the reason the Emperor is stepping down... IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!!! :eek:

BTW... Paruru is too "smart" to be "president". :awesome:

• Like Like x 1
  19. junjou19

junjou19 Member

Do you have evidence to support your statement that 99% of people make statements without any factual evidence to back them up? ;)

Sent from my LG-H345 using Tapatalk

20. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

Im calling "The Daily Show" right now, to ask them if we can borrow their fact checkers for this. :lol: