TV / Radio AKBINGO! (2008/10/01 - 2019/09/24)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by makistar, Sep 30, 2008.

1. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Of course you did. There are two Halloween episodes.

2. yuiparunaachan oshi

yuiparunaachan oshi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    owh.. i see.. :blush::blush: there is two halloween ep.. i forgot about that. Although i watch the preview before the end of the 413 ep .After i see that the 414 ep is about halloween, i make a quick jump to think that is the ep i watched last week. :^^;: thank u for that. i'll be careful next time.

3. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    Is there a new intro for AKBingo or have I just missed out on that for the past episodes?

4. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Yeah, it's new. They could've done something like that Papico intro they had for two episodes.

5. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    Yes, there is a new intro but they don't use any AKB song, so it's just some generic track. Also, no one appears in the intro. They also changed AKB News, so BINGO doesn't play anymore, it's just a generic track.

6. budhi.waspodho

budhi.waspodho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    I hope they don't redesign the studio.

7. ongxom

ongxom Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Hello,
    This is the English subtitle for AKBINGO! Episode 348 - Only the correct answer will save you! Punishment Game Buzzer Quiz!,
    DOWNLOAD :
    Added to the masterlist (softsub+streaming link).

Enjoy watching.

8. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

didnt expect this showroom

if the video does not show watch the video here

9. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  10. Nomnom

Nomnom Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
  11. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

It is true. Watch his SR starting around 35 min mark. That is Muramoto's personality/character. He asked Mai if she would date him on Nogibingo. On today's AKBingo he even commented that Kojima Natsuki seemed like she was in AV.

Of course we don't know if these are his real feelings or just shit he says to get attention.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2016
  12. ABF48

ABF48 Member

its not the first time AKB get such an MC, for record they've been working with mc who is famous for their mean talk towards girl, like for example Ariyoshi, Ogiyahagi etc. But maybe muramoto is just another level of ignorant.

imo he's kinda like ariyoshi at the early of his 2nd boom, and maybe a bit like sashihara too. he doesnt care if he get hates or not, he will do some shit if he wanted to, he just doesnt care. But again that his character on TV, he's not that type of comedian who can throw some funny jokes or comedy. and bc he's not that funny.. so he doin it different way to entertain ppl, includes doing some shit and provocative act to gain more attention.

honestly, i really really dont like him at first, and i hate the idea the first time they announce that this guy will be an mc. i knew this guy has some bad record and problematic image. but lately i change my opinion about him, i yet like him, but he kinda get my attention now, he's good at talking, thats all i can say for now. and i kinda have this feeling this guy will become big name in the future.

That jurina incident is indeed disgusting, so yeah.. i dont rlly want to talk about it. but again, he's pretty much get roasted alrdy in sns bc of his action. And... since i blieve he's alrdy experienced with this kind of thing, it wouldnt affect him that much imo.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2016
  13. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    I believe he asked her on to the show to apologize for what he said

14. SineCos

SineCos Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Oi Chiyori you!:rofl:
    Look forward to next week.

15. avalanste

avalanste Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    It's been a while since HKT48 came in AKBingo.
    Been supporting HKT and Nogizaka for quite a some time now.

Since the early era, it's actually a culture in Japan to get comedians (esp. old or ugly ones) to diss the beautiful idols or vice versa, this is not just for viewership, but also gives the audience under the impression that this particular comedian is never gonna get into a relationship with those idols. But behind the scenes the 2 parties usually get along very well to make sure they aren't seriously offended. (e.g. dinner together as a group e.t.c.) Fans would be more jealous if they see a handsome guy leading the MC instead, that's why we seldom see idols doing collab shows with members from Hey Say JUMP for instance.

Muramoto's just speaking the truth. He's quite a straightforward kind of guy. Truth hurts sometimes, i think fans these days are a bit sensitive and couldn't take the heat. He's just doing his job, I don't hate him for that. The show's gonna get boring if he doesn't spice things up.

Ariyoshi once called Yukirin a hippopotamus and she and several of her fans asked him to apologize, I seriously LOLed when ariyoshi just said "Like hell I would!"

• Like Like x 1
  16. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    muramoto is the best ... and the beast .... is the evil bastard ... the new god in this earth ... i support him very much ... jurina??? kojiharu??? natssun??? please!! he is doing his job ... and is so much funny ... say muramoto is not funny is like say mayuyu is ugly .... i mean .... liars

17. bifidusessensis

bifidusessensis Kenkyuusei

I hope that worthless douchebag gets banned from every 48g related event ever.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

In most cases it's true that the mc and idol planned what they can say. Like calling members busu or baka is okay. It actually gives attention to those members.

But Muramoto cross the line when he brought up AV. Thing like dating and sex destroy idols career. And in this case it wasn't discuss before hand because Jurina was complaining in chat room and even said she kinda hates him.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

And honestly Jurina can do fine without interacting with him for a long time, or we can get a highly anticipated episode between two.:lol:

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Nomnom

Nomnom Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
    Anyway muromoto behaviour prob ok in japanese variety world (which disrespectful behaviour toward women is common there :glare:) , but unfortunately he is akbingo host which some underage girl sometime join the show, which for me this kind of behaviour kinda unacceptable and can affect the girl somehow
    Btw trump win...o_O

• Disagree Disagree x 1