1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Owada Nana (Naanya) / 15th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jun 5, 2013.

1. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    This reminds me.. you guys know how the SayaMilky relationship got weird at the end when both of them admitted they didn't really like each other, but respect each other as partners? Well, some of the NMB first gen organized a birthday party for Milky after her graduation and they didn't invite Sayaka thinking it would be too awkward. Milky then received a HBD text from Sayaka and she thanked her. Milky then asked why they didn't invite Sayaka to the party. Organizers quickly texted Sayaka to ask her to come right away to the party, which Sayaka replied right away declining the invite because she got mad that they put her in that kind of situation lol

So there's some commonality with this story and Naanya's current status with the rest of AKB 15th gen, but most especially the fact that girls are just so weird.

2. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    That's not the same at all. Sayanee got invited and she decided on herself if she wanted to go or not. Naanya didn't know about anything about the party until it was over.

3. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

However, I understand the weird part. Girls...

And how pairing shippers are greatly in denial whenever it revealed that the pair they ship are business-friends, not real.

It's all weird in the end. lol

4. Akatsuki100

Akatsuki100 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    owadanana
    Lol, it's so weird that you guys spend lots of time, writing many pages just to argue a tweet from Naanya. I thinks this is just a small one, daily trouble among girls, especially teenager girls. She got her reason to do so, and why dont you guys, the offensive ones, consider it just to be a normal thing??

5. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

Because... Internet. Welcome to It. :awesome:

6. yousakura

yousakura Member

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    Lets admit people argue all the time about things that are irrelevant to them

7. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    Aren't active forum users essentially nerds? Like i don't know why it would be surprising to see them discuss over meaningless things lol

I'll jump in: She did wrong, she should solve this kind of thing privately. But i'm guessing that if this is something that can actually cause problems probably someone else is already taking care of it. Overall i'm skeptical about the whole thing, don't speak japanese so i don't know if i could trust other people translation, even if those are the words she used maybe the context is different.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2016
  8. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    @Akatsuki100 Well, it depends... what people consider meaningless?. If people care about Naanya, maybe they are worried about her being an outcast and if she isn´t then people is wondering what is happening and if it was a misunderstanding. People who don´t care so much about Naanya probably think is meaningless but for her fans or casual fans is important, I don´t know, I saw endless discussions about even less important things. So yes, is a forum, this is why there are discussions.

9. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

This is part of the overall Naanya crisis, and people who love or care for Naanya and Akb48 are right to be worried I think.
    This member is naturally gifted a natural ace, how someone already said she's a great idol, a very good dancer and singer, and now the situation is very bad, not just the tweet story or the photo, but fans barely call her name in stages performances, add that she's clearly still out of shape and of course not so motivated in this precise moment... So fears and speculation are natural. I really hope she can endure this problematic moment. The election this year was very hard for me I can barely imagine how much Naanya has felt the blow.

10. Akatsuki100

Akatsuki100 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    owadanana
    What i said is not mean that i dont care about her future. Actually, she will be my next oshi after Paruru graduated. I said that because i didnt considered it a serious problem. That's girl thing guys, i happen all the time around us. I'm quite sad because she being outcasted in the 15th original gen, but as a fan, i have sympathy for her. I have seen many girls being in her situation writing even more negatively on social networks, and still, being love by many people
    I'm really really sad because many comments are so hard and cruel. This year is a very bad year for Naanya, and it's still going on

Yes, i understand that we all care about her, so the arguement had begun...
    By the way, i see a fact that, many Paru fans is here, just like me lol. it's just make me so glad :D

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2016
  11. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    @Akatsuki100 I get your point, but I hope is just a teen fight or something like that and they could be like before, outcasting or bullying isn´t a good thing either. Even if they don´t get along let´s hope she can work fine with the other 15th generation members.

12. Akatsuki100

Akatsuki100 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    owadanana
    You completely said my mind lol. I hate to see them on a fight, but hope that they're professional enough to work well together
    Just cant wait to SSK2017, where i can really support Naanya, for the first time

13. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

I agree, People worried for her is OK but the micro analysis.... Come on, It's common teenage melodrama.

Whats important is her working her way back into the race. I think her current appearances in Bingo is a great step forwards - be herself but be out loud about it.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2016
  14. Akatsuki100

Akatsuki100 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    owadanana
    By the way, where can watch Bingo, with english sub of course. I love to see it, but have no idea where to see it

15. yousakura

yousakura Member

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    Good enough eng subs on youtube has the latest

16. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

just passing through here and drop some love from other thread
    nanaxnaanya25.jpg

17. Akira Hitoshi

Akira Hitoshi Kenkyuusei

Majijo's Rooftop, staring at the clouds...
    Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    Getting invited in the middle of a party is worse than not getting invited at all lol

Tbh I don't blame her for being salty but she was a dumbass for posting it like that

18. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    Maybe we'd just assume that everything's alright if she didn't post it. I mean, how can you justify hanging out with other idols more? We'll all make guesses right?

19. Akatsuki100

Akatsuki100 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    owadanana
    Can we stop arguing and love this pic?

image.jpeg

Mod note: please use thumbnail function for photos of this size.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  20. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    Naanya looks so cute with that outfit!!!!.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2016