[GENERAL] The SKE48 Thread

Discussion in 'General SKE48 Discussion' started by RocketStarLauncher, Oct 7, 2008.

1. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

9 or 8?

Glad to see more promotions, and when those are from D2 (really, the other groups should just follow suit).

Also glad that they still have a healthy number of KKS, so they can have their own stage as well as sub in for the others.

SKE might be in a stand-by mode when it comes to releases, but with these new additions it doesn't seem like they're going to stop anytime soon. :chuffed:

2. Anni48

Anni48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Glad to see the promotions I was hoping for happened today! Kinda sad Narupi wasn't promoted since she's among my faves from 7D2. :(
    Let's hope the remaining 4 will be promoted soon!

3. luccivalez

luccivalez Kenkyuusei

Are all the teams complete already? And it's sad narumi was not included.

4. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
  5. Chrissel

Chrissel Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    Sorry, my mistake. Why are those damn number so close on the keyboard? :^^;:

6. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Good to hear that.:)

7. Kiarararara

Kiarararara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Hatagon to Team E ?!?! Girl has been subbing for S stages so much I wish she would fill that spot Ami left in Ai no Rule. But between she and Suenaga, E is now stacked with girls who have the potential to do well without much promotion, like Akarin and Aya did before.

Otoha to team S is great, she did nice when she undered as center in their stage before. The rest I don't follow enough to give comments. Still, congrats to all. Guess that they keep some kks back as senpai for the new gen.

So in recent years the teams seem to go like this :
    S: power star and performance team => still performance but with some variety (Maitty and MiyaMiya and Masana for the credit)
    KII: variety, generally fun team => performance and handshake team (there are so many styles and potentials of performances in the team), less variety
    E: loli team => energetic team (Akarin and Kuma-chan and now Asai Yuka to name a few performers) with some variety and pretty good handshakes.

They have become more well-rounded and dimensional.

8. Chrissel

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    I think Aiai is doing pretty good in Ai no Rule, no need to replace her ;)

9. Hugh B Hayve

Hugh B Hayve Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Reia Yanase
    No Narupea? That is SO wrong. Girl can dance 7 full different stages (previous 3 team stages, 3 new team stages + Party), she had that "iron girl" streak last spring where she went just over 3 weeks appearing in stages every day (some doubles too) and was 4th in the number of stage appearances over the previous year with 126. What else does she need to prove to get promoted? Congratz to the member that made the cut but I'm still not happy about this!

10. YJSN_ParuYuko

YJSN_ParuYuko Member

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Twitter:
    fanboyjaehyun
    No announcement about new single or album? So sad there's only 2 singles in this year.

11. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Yeah, the lack of news sucks big time.
    I really don't get what's taking them so long for this album. :glare:

Maybe she's so good they want her to teach the new batch of KKS?
    Had she been promoted, she would probably not spend as much time with them.
    :confused:

12. Anni48

Anni48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    But there are 4 that haven't been promoted, or am I wrong? Aikawa Honoka, Wada Aina, Kawasaki Narumi and Kataoka Narumi are all still KKS

13. Chrissel

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    Um, no she wasn't? http://www.ske48.co.jp/news/?id=1479642936

Yep, there are 4 7th-Gen remaining, Honono, Narupi, Naruchin and Aina. I guess they were kept to support the new 8th Gen (or at least that's what I'm hoping)

14. Anni48

Anni48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Yea, thought so. :D I hope none of those 4 have intentions to graduate and that's why they haven't been promoted. :| Let's just wait a lil long for these girls.
    Bet most of them will be promoted to E sooner or later. Team size right now is 19 - 19 - 17 so I think 3 of them might go to E to make the teams more equal when it comes to size

15. Chrissel

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    I guess it'll depend on future graduations but I also think most of them will go to E (still hoping Honono will come to S tho). There are now 23 KKS so I hope as soon as 8th Gen has settled in they'll promote the rest, maybe in ~half a year?

16. Anni48

Anni48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Well I guess in the end I won't care to which Team they'll be promoted as long as it will happen. ;)
    Hoping it happens before the next election so they won't have to go on stage as KKS anymore, kinda like when HKT promoted all their girls to TII 2 months before the Sousenkyo.

17. kaka.41

kaka.41 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    dika_han91
  18. ermenker

ermenker Kenkyuusei

Jijipress preview
    First

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Second

if the video does not show watch the video here

19. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  20. Chrissel

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    Rara was supposed to sing the song in English, but tbh I barely heard anything similar to English ^^; But I'm curious how Gonna Jump English Version sounds