Mukaichi Mion (Miion)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

In case people don't know about it, there is Miion interview on Naachan's documentary. For some reason, there is also Miion speech from her solo concert. Basically I think they are trying to promote Miion.

2. Azralix

Azralix Kenkyuusei

What was the speech about? If it's something about how next gens need to renew Akb I can see why they would put it in. Or they could be doing a naachan struggle story of look at all this stuff Mion gets that Naachan doesn't that some fans like to perpetuate.

If you want to look at it more positively, think of it as queen naachan being charitable enough to promote rival thief Mion. :p

3. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

The one about where the end is about staying in AKB for 10 more years I believe... or something like that.
    Well, I think it was management decision to put it in. Same as with Komiharu where at the end they kinda promoting Seichan. So nothing new, except I felt that Miion got longer air time than Seichan.
    Anyway, it started about Miion view on Naachan, then the focus shifted to about Miion a bit, which didn't happen when they interview Miki, Mako, Juri, Miichan, Megu, and Yuiri.

4. Azralix

Azralix Kenkyuusei

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. sgtbubba

sgtbubba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mukaichi Mion
    170126 Mukaichi Mion G+ post about her solo concert
    Since I’ve finally calm down quite a bit..
    I’ll give an update about my solo concert.

It’s late but once again, thank you very very much to everyone who went to the concert(;_;)

I was allowed to have a solo concert in front of 2000 people. Even now, I still think it was an incredible experience.
    Even though it was just a few days ago, it felt like it was a dream..

For the setlist, the staff first decided on the concept and foundation. From there on, I expressed my opinion and what I wanted to do!
    Due to time, I wasn’t involved in productions right from the start. But in order to be satisfied, many discussions were held until I was very happy with the setlist :blush: fufu

Regarding each song production and selection, there’s too much that I want to write so I’ll send my commentary through AKB mail!

During this past month, everything was a series of challenges for me.
    Of course, there was singing, dancing and guitar playing but I was also deeply concerned about the production of the concert, if it were possible for me to perform a solo stage for 2 hours, and that there were no other members to rely on..

At first, I couldn’t help but feel anxiety. But whenever there was a bit of time, I’d have vocal and guitar lessons. And I would talk with the staff to try and convey my opinion as much as possible.
    By doing so, I was able to overcome the anxiety, I realized I was gradually growing “confidence” within myself that I never had until now.

Now that I think of it, I would just rely on others during activities, perhaps I was always being passive.
    But thanks to this huge chance, I was able to challenge myself and had plenty of growth within me!

And on the actual day, everyone showed me such a wonderful scene.
    I thought this was the answer to everything.

I am here because of everyone.
    I want to do my best for everyone.
    I’ll continue to run together with everyone.

I bottled up all the determination I gained at the concert, I will continue to run towards a new dream from now on.
    Everyone, please follow me for 9 more years :blush: :blush: lol

Of course, the concert wouldn’t have happened if I did it all by myself.

Thanks to all the staff who made preparations and worked with me, the 12 dancers who performed with me on stage, the members who listened to my stories when I was worried, my mother who accompanied me to guitar practice every night.. and many others.
    Above all, my beloved fans who warmly watch over me no matter what happens.

Since it was a solo concert, I thought I had to work hard all on my own but I was definitely not alone.
    I think the concert was a great success due to the support of so many people.

Thank you very very much(;_;)
    Please support me in the future as well(;_;)

From Miion.

(translation credit: http://uelectrifymylife.tumblr.com/post/156740327617)

6. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

7. Merlin54

Merlin54 Next Girls Stage48 Donor

• Like Like x 2
  8. sgtbubba

sgtbubba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mukaichi Mion
    170211 Showroom
    KomiSeiOn baking at Mion's house

if the video does not show watch the video here

Mion reacting to Tofu Pro Wrestling

9. sgtbubba

sgtbubba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mukaichi Mion
    170215 Showroom
    Mion baked more treats for some of the members she didn't get to see on Valentine's Day.

10. sgtbubba

sgtbubba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mukaichi Mion
    Mion x Bisu
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2017
  11. sgtbubba

sgtbubba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mukaichi Mion
  12. sgtbubba

sgtbubba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mukaichi Mion
    Mion finally had her seitansai today. Mogi did the partition and the birthday letter was from Yuria. Most importantly, Mion declared her goal for this year's sousenkyo is kami 7.

Check out #向井地美音生誕祭 for screen shots, MC summaries and fan reports.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
  14. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

Great setansai stage! Mion was in goddess mode.
    The members shined so much, and the line-up was fantastic too.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2017
  15. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Nice goal, Miion....

16. sgtbubba

sgtbubba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mukaichi Mion
    170319 DMM post-performance comment translation
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    credit: https://twitter.com/Miikooo_48/status/844501537342705664

170321 Instagram translation
    [​IMG]
    At yesterday’s photo meeting, there were so many middle school, high school and university girls around the same era as me!

There was an overall high rate of girls although I think it might’ve been because it’s spring break and it was Kojima-san’s last handshake meeting.. But still, I feel like there’s been a sudden increase in girls more than ever before. I was surprised and happy.

And when I was looking at their outfits and smartphone cases, all those girls and I seem to have a similar taste. I was truly glad when they said that they always look at my Instagram. I hope girls start to grow an interest and come to like this Instagram even if it’s just by 1mm..

I’ll post a lot because of that. Please support me in the future as well. ♡
    credit: http://uelectrifymylife.tumblr.com/post/158701394187

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2017
  17. sgtbubba

sgtbubba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mukaichi Mion
    Translations for Mion's seitansai speech
    ◆How was your 18th year?

“In my 18th year, I was chosen to be ‘Tsubasa wa Iranai’ center, ranked 13th in the sousenkyo, entered a lot of senbatsu, having a solo concert. It was a blessed one year where I can see a lot of amazing scenery.”

“I also got a lot of chance to work with the senior. Of course, I’m still lacking of something. But, if I think about it again, this year was really fun thanks to my fans who had made a lot of beautiful scenery for me. Thank you for supporting me in my 18th year"

◆How do you want your 19th year to be?
    “After my 19th birthday, somehow I feel running out of time. In this 2 months since I turned 19, I thought about a lot of things, including myself.

After the solo concert, I was thinking that I can’t grow anymore.

In the previous years, I always said, “I want to be someone who can pull AKB” or “I want to believe myself more.” Now I realised that I’ve been saying the same thing for years and I think that I haven’t grown since then. Now that I’m 19 and I will be 20 soon, that makes me really think that I have to grow up somehow.

I’ve always thought that I can still be here, doing these activities for 4 years because I love AKB. But now, I realised that I need to find another reason. I want to change, for real so that I can pull the group. Ah, I said that again (lol) I think it’s because I really want to be it

Well, since I’m a type of person who believes that things won’t come true if I don’t said it out loud. I couldn’t say about it during the solo concert because I thought my goal is impossible. But now, thinking about achieving that goal is what makes me able to hold on. So is it fine for me to announce my goal for this year?”

Fans: “Ohh!”

”Every year, whatever will happen, I always make announcement. So, This year, I will be aiming for Kami 7

Thank you. I also wonder why did I say that though. But if I don’t push myself more, then I won’t be able to stand in the front, for that, I’ll do my best. Everyone, please keep supporting me this year”
    Credit: http://iammiiko.tumblr.com/post/158730630218

170319 Subtitled Mogion On Demand Video

18. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

19. sgtbubba

sgtbubba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mukaichi Mion
    Preview for Tofu Pro Wrestling EP11 :lol:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2017
  20. Azralix

Azralix Kenkyuusei

An important message from Mion. Translation by uelectrifymylife on Tumblr.

170323 Mion’s mobame messages
    It’s a bit of a serious talk from here on.. (^O^)

I spoke a little about it during my seitansai but during these two months since my 19th birthday, the amount of time I spend thinking to myself about my troubles has increased so much.
    I still want to remain a child but the passing of time is quick, isn’t it?

I get told a lot that I’m surprisingly mature but actually, I’m not at all. To be honest, I recently noticed that my mind stopped maturing when I was about 16 years old. No, maybe when I was 13. Lol.
    But the clock hands won’t stop just to wait for me. I’m rapidly becoming an adult and I am at an age where I can perceive myself as a 20 year old.
    So as a human being and as an idol, I began to feel impatient for the first time.

Looking back to when I joined AKB up until now, I feel like I haven’t had any time to stop.
    Even when I’m troubled, I’ve always had a major goal that I had to reach and continued running towards.
    But in the past two months, I felt myself stopping for the first time. I don’t know why but I didn’t feel like I was enjoying every day from the bottom of my heart. As if I was working unsteadily..

During my seitansai, I was honestly worried for the first time in a while about my performance and physical strength. And I wasn’t just worried about that.
    However.
    Everyone’s loud cheers, smiling faces and their figures wholeheartedly supporting me made me really, really happy and I had so much fun!!!

So shortly after my seitansai, all my worries disappeared. It felt like I was relieved from my recent gloominess.
    I conveyed my feelings during my speech, decided on a new goal and found a position that I can reach together with everyone.

After all, I can’t move forward without all my fans. ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
    I’m 19 but I’m still in between a child and an adult. I’ll be glad if you can continue to watch and support me.

Thank you as always.

And I’ll send another mail about the sousenkyo!

From Miion.

Continuation (^O^)

I think my seitansai speech is jinxed, I’ve said my goal every year and it has come true.

And this year.. I want to enter Kami 7.

Haa I wonder why I keep making such reckless challenges. \(^o^)/
    Despite thinking calmly, I said something dreadful. \(^o^)/

But as expected after last year’s sousenkyo, I was often jokingly told, “Next year is Kami 7, right?” during handshake meetings and interviews. No, I felt like I couldn’t say such a thing even if my mouth ripped open. Even though 13th place is a wonderful position, I didn’t think I could rank any higher than that. “What will I do next year?” ..I thought about that with seriousness.
    But this year, by earnestly declaring Kami 7, I wonder if I can grow up a little after all?

Honestly speaking, when I was chosen for senbatsu before, I was at the end of the third row.. it was common for me. But for High Tension, for the first time, I wasn’t just an understudy singing in the front. For Shoot Sign, I was among the 9 members in the first row.
    Of course, I might not have much strength but as long as I stand in my place, it’s only natural for me to aim for a higher position. Right?

I think a wall is not a wall if it’s not high enough to make me think that I can’t climb over it!
    So it makes sense to test myself now by declaring a huge goal.

However.. the announcement for the 48th senbatsu was the next day.
    Of course I was really happy to be chosen for senbatsu again.

But even more than that, I felt terribly, terribly frustrated.
    If I can’t be more reliable,
    Then I won’t be able to contribute more to the group.

And just before the announcement, I didn’t even think I would be frustrated, but it was the most frustration I’ve ever felt that I couldn’t forgive myself.
    I finally noticed all my fans’ reactions when they said it’s frustrating for them.

Right, I agree.
    To all the AKB fans, staff and members, I want you to rely on me! The announcement made me think I must become a reliable person.
    If our generation stops here, what will we do from now on?

It’s not “I want to enter Kami 7,” but “I need to enter Kami 7.”

I’ve worked hard for myself until now.
    I ran up to this point with only the feeling of “I love AKB.”
    But I’ve come to a point where I just can’t do that any longer.
    For the sake of the group, I have to stand at the front in a true sense from now on.

In order for me to do so, please lend me your strength.
    I am powerless but please allow me to protect my beloved AKB, everyone’s beloved AKB.

I will desperately work hard to become a worthy member..
    Because I no longer have the time to lose my way.

From Miion.