[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

When @gocchisama first made the request, some moons ago, to try to help newcomers by using full names rather than nicknames, I felt slightly frustrated, but thought it was a good idea. I kept up with it for a while, using full names or first names or last names or nicknames that were obvious. And I keep it in mind. Even when I drift into incomprehensible nicknames (e.g., Toshi-chan) I go back to using fuller names when I think of it. I do use full names much more now than I might have, both here and elsewhere.

I'm glad to see people who post mainly on the "other side" (i.e., 48 groups) coming to enjoy K46. Keyakizaka is a newer group and I think it's up to us to reach out a bit and proselytize. I can only apologize that I sometimes forget myself and preach only to the converted.

As for whether 48 and 46 groups are related, of course they are. But not very closely. Aki-P is at the heart of both, but Sony is an important element on the 46 side. I'm basically a Keyakizaka fan, and to some extent a Nogizaka fan. I can enjoy some things put out by 48 groups, but the approach seems very different to me, and the music, too.

2. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    (random comment for fun) I think the name that is real pain in the ass to differentiate in 48G is Yokoyama Yui LOL

3. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Keyakizaka46 members celebrate Twintail Day, February 2. Blog post.

mobgbyTCL_CROP640.jpg

4. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    I hope they show as much enthusiasm for International Talk Like a Pirate Day (Sept 19th).

• Like Like x 1
  5. Urabe

Urabe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    All these fun discussions about crossover nicknames are indeed contextual. Moreover the discussion would have been far more interesting if it had taken place in the context of the conspiracy thread (ha! They all have the same nicknames because they are the same people, with multiple personality disorder, and God tier makeup artists, or they are robots, a jsdf plot to recruit young soldiers in the name of nationalism and defending their oshi's, it's all aki-p's fault! Time to put my tin foil and Kaptan200 hat back on...)

Sent from my Y538 using Tapatalk

6. KazuminTechi

KazuminTechi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    yveeeeeshere
    Well, other people are just jerks, hating everything they see

Sent from my A33w using Tapatalk

7. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Some people in this world were just born to hate mang, it's in their blood lol

8. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Oh well...
    Keyaki will get a song in AKB 47th single (also Nogi)

9. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    I don't want to be "that person" but I'm not really sure how I feel about this lol... ah, more Keyaki songs is always a good thing though, right? hopefully the sound and concept will be more 46 than 48.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

I think it will be another collaboration, only this time not only AKBxNogi, but AKBxNogixKeyaki or 48x46 collab.

11. Macron48

Macron48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    haradaaoi
    Why?

12. Rurouni

I don't think there is anything wrong with it. Actually this is good for Keyaki. More exposure for them. We already mess with Nogi and Keyaki when we include them in stage48... 48... :p
    Actually, it is 46G that are messing with 48G since they took precious spot from 48G members, but I already get used to it since I'm mostly AKB fan and as an AKB fan you already get used to senbatsu spot being filled with SG members. I'm just waiting who will they choose from Keyaki side and how many of them will be in it.

13. vippropytk

vippropytk Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    vippropyvtk
    I don’t hate this collab but why do they have to bring keya into this ? AKB always make 1 mil in their first week sale since their 20th single , do they want to go for 2 mil for this ?

14. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

They won't get to 2 million because of this (unless the voting ticket for SSK was on here).

and you do realize that didn't happen for the 42nd Single (1 mil in the first week).

Last edited: Feb 4, 2017
  15. Rurouni

Some people are simply looking it only one way like this collab will only do good for AKB. From my pov, it will do more good to Keyaki than to AKB. This actually hurts AKB members chance to appear in the single since one of the song is taken for this collabo. It won't affect sales in any meaningful way but the buzz around it should be good for all the parties involved.

16. AdrianEHS

AdrianEHS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagasawananako
    I failed to see how this collaboration will hurt keyaki, if anything it will grab attention of 48 fans to keyaki.

Techi will probably be the only one geting front row position. I hope the song has a cool vibe ala saimajo or seifuku no manequin

17. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    The keya46 fans is sure an interesting bunch...

18. Hououin Pic

Hououin Pic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    that they are... indeed they are

19. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Man... I swear... AKB's management and their desperate effort trying to hold the 1m mil sales...

I failed to see why Keya want to grab attention from AKB's fans. They are doing very well on their own up till now.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2017
  20. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    I'm agree that they should giving a chance to new members instead of doing this collaboration. Maybe, akb's management thought that this collaboration is more profitable than promoting new members. We all know that akb's management are too greedy if we talk about money.