1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single AKB48 47th (Shoot Sign) (17/03/15)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Feb 4, 2017.

1. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    It has the same taste as the current WWE.

2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    A 32 nin senbatsu song can have dancing in it. Watch BwT on the Japan Record Awards for example, and see them do those leg thrusts or whatever they are called (and Tano working it out). And in HT at least the back row circled around to the front (and in some performances, they did a full circle). Both of these were choreographed around a center not known for her dancing (and her foot was still injured for the JRA performance - at least she was still wearing her bedroom slippers). Just because the center can't dance, doesn't mean the other members can't.

3. Azralix

Azralix Kenkyuusei

Kojiharu looks like a future space mafia boss and everybody else looks like her minions.

4. jdiaz1994

jdiaz1994 Kenkyuusei

I really like the song and Kojaharu's voice in it! The rest is pretty meh.

I was hoping Mion would get a better position tbh.

5. Mayu Paru

Mayu Paru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    imo better song could have issued to kojiharu and now hoping to see the mv; either extremely good or poor (gonna be a good surprise)

looks like more people would be getting cd for their b side ... wonder how the cover for cd turns out and kojiharu grad song...

hope all other bsides can make up for this ughh

side note: when can akb start shifting those drama theme songs to bside??? (cmon lets go back to milk planet days man!) kojiharu needs something new (and refreshing!)

6. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

To where? Next to Kojiharu?

I haven't watch the performance yet but according to others, Miion is in the front row

7. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Why?
    They're basically the same.

8. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

I just watched the performance and wow...it sucks. Some of the costumes are passable and some of just plain gross. There was no movement in the formation at all and the formation itself with the members sucks. The song is meh. The chorus isn't catchy at all. But then again, I like songs after I listen to it more.

9. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    I hope Kojiharu is getting a good last check from AKB lol. The song is alright...probably sounds better when we hear the full thing. Everything else was meh. I assumed those costumes was just for this performance so I'm expecting something better next time, but the dance is normal I suppose for an idol group lol.

I'll definitely miss her voice tho~ I've always enjoyed it and it was really noticeable in songs.

10. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Because they are not akb48.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

11. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

The song's not as bad as KBMB, but it's not really inspiring, either.
    The dance is really meh. Are they doing the wiggle?
    The costumes, I assume, are to promote Tofu wrestling so w/e. I'm sure they'll have more normal-ish ones later.

Hoping for the B-sides to save this single.

12. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    ^ Yall know a person called Akimoto Yasushi right? Yall know what he created right?

13. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I'm kinda pessimistic about the covers and the PV.

The song is good, but the outfit seems didn't match the song, but to promote Tofu Proresu, I think it's okay, hoping that it's not the regular outfit. C'mon Shinobu, since KnBMB we didn't get a great one except for LOVE TRIP.

I'm expecting so much for the B-sides. Sister group's track always made me excited, and of course AKBSakamichi. MaYuki duet too. Oh there are a bunch of thing that still make me excited.

Last word. The senbatsu size doesn't match the song type imho.

14. jokoyamajui

jokoyamajui Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagasawananako
    I don't think she is "jabbing" at it. She's just saying, the more you listen to it, the better it gets. In other words, it gets better every time you listen to it. I think it is unfair to construe that as her jabbing at the song.

15. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    These were my thoughts. I don't think it's that bad. I just wanted to see Kojiharu leave with a better song.
    They're trying too hard to bring out another KFC because it's the popularity with the general public that is bringing money in with 46G. I agree they should look back and strive for something closer to Hebirote. Something that sounds young, with a young center, after so many graduations...

16. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Maybe using the term "poking fun at it" is better expression..

17. jokoyamajui

jokoyamajui Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagasawananako
    I think perhaps that is reading too much into it as well. What even gives you that impression?

18. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    ^ idk, go read the original twitter message yourself lol perhaps my translation sucks

19. jokoyamajui

jokoyamajui Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagasawananako
    I did, and that is why I posted that I believe a more apt translation would be that the song is already good and it gets better with every listen. This is why I say you are reading too much into the twitter message, in my opinion. You've provided no justification for thinking she's poking fun at the song whatsoever.

20. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    ^ thanks for your opinion :flower: