1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

STU48 News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'STU48 News & Releases' started by nakotteiijan, Oct 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rist

Rist Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    If you later make a topic out of this is not "for free". It's basic PR.

I just wish that the real members of STU48 gets all the attention as it should be.

2. rka

rka Senbatsu Stage48 Donor

stage48 MMORPG in full effect.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9505 mit Tapatalk

3. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    She actually only brought it up in a way that made it VERY good promo for Moeka. Any member she talks about like that will gain good promo, she was doing Moeka a favour by talking about it.
    This sasshii-witchhunt has her damned if she does and damned if she doesn't. First she's awful because she doesn't help others out and now she's awful because people know about it?!

I'm pretty sure you're all just Sasshii haters at this point.

4. Rist

Rist Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    And this is how STU48 becomes Sashi48.

5. Ehee

Ehee Kenkyuusei

Sasshi is so greedy for attention that she asked for a membership kennin when management only asked her to be (sub)theater manager. Yes, there will be a main theater manager like hkt ofcourse
    Its not like she wants to do the job handed to her properly at all.

/s

6. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Can we just get over the fact that Sasshi has a kennin and a co-theater manager position? You don't see anything that she do and doesn't do so stfu about her not working hard and/or just looking for attention. We don't see Obama running the country besides signing papers and giving speeches but he still ran the country ~successfully~ for 8 years.

FYI, I somewhat dislike Sasshi but all this hate is ridiculous

7. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

Where is the proof that Kitarie did everything without anyone asking? Where is the proof that Sasshi only does things for attention? You honestly can't prove either question either way - everyone has bias (management, the girls, the fans) and everything needs to be taken with that in mind. And salt. But we all know theres plenty of that here already ;p

Also, who cares if she only does it because of $$$? I like money. Most of the members probably do too. Being an idol is nice but you need to pay the bills. You need to fight to stay relevant. This isn't a charity. And you know what? Kitarie knows that. Promoting Niigata for free makes her look good/gives her attention which has the potential to expand into more work. And what does that mean? More $$$. Any other member would do it for free to get exposure with the hope of more work, or do it for money, which again leads to more exposure and possibly more work. The end goals are the same - one just has money at the start. Perhaps there are girls who would do it out of the good of their heart, but I highly doubt that's the sole reason for free promotion of a region.

And honestly, if people think that STU's variety program (when they get one) doesn't focus on the region (at least for a segment) or they don't promote locally, then that's just idiotic. Not saying it'll happen instantly or be their main feature, but it's really clear they're going that way. Sasshi is popular, chuck her in and ratings go up, compared to if its a bunch of fresh members nobody knows. People have already mentioned she's a big senpai, and having her coach newbies isn't a bad thing. Sure, Naachan could do the same, but two is better than one.

As an outsider to Japan, I really appreciate when people make an effort to know about where I'm from. From my experience, Japanese people do the same, so Sasshi is a plus in that regard. She's also from a 'nowhere' area, so she can relate in that regard. She's also young and trendy and famous - ie, she has influence and can set trends. She has a much better stage than Kitarie to be able to promote them. Praise by her can mean a lot. Not in the long term, sure, but for short term booms celebrity influence is helpful.

But if this thread is just gonna be salt and whinging, I'm done. Have fun being bitter.

• Like Like x 1
  8. MindOfALibra

MindOfALibra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    People are worried about both Naachan's health and stress level and Sashi being there to steal her thunder at the same time [hehe] Maybe Sashi will just be there to errrr help Naachan?

9. wakadere

wakadere Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okada nana + cherprang
    why is this thread a sasshi hate cess pool. where are the boats

10. Tommy Idoc

Tommy Idoc Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    The boats are being delayed to make sure it has enough space to hold ALL of the salt. Anyway, Sasshi will be fine. Why would she need to need number 1 of STU48. We have Naachan. She would be the number one.

11. Nomnom

Nomnom Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
    I just hope they make sure the security is good enough for the the girl when travelling with ship......

• Like Like x 1
  12. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    So many bitterness to Sasshi ... Sticks and stones.
    I'm just worried if there will be real fishers in STU. :awesome:

Last edited: Feb 23, 2017
  13. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Sasshi unhelpful? Are we talking about the same Sasshi?

14. yozha92

yozha92 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    people were like, sasshi just care about popularity, it's gonna be all her, Sasshi48 LOL
    you guys never dream about this years ago when she won the Fourth place, and you say it was a fluke?
    GOD
    you all think it wasn't hard work, blood and tears? she wasn't promoting as AKB center for years, and you come crying now?
    dude please, yes she did become a great wall and a monster, but it was all her works

15. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

When bias cloud the judgment...:whistle:

ps: And no, I'm not pointing everyone or people. Most are still sane here giving commentary and compliment. Just a certain few who can't accept this decision entirely. Oh well...:lol:

16. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

No offense, but you need to chill a little bit. No need to get worked up about it.

Hell, I'm no fan of Sasshi, but even I know how much she helps others (not just HKT48).

Agree, Why I feel the timing of announcing her as an STU48 was wrong IMO (should have been in at a later date as you said). That's the only takeaway I have from this.

17. Kudostar

Kudostar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Whia the amount of people who hate her without trying to knowledge themselves about her first is just...makes me wanna laugh.
    Komura=music prosucer for tk family
    Aki-P = idol producer
    tsunku= idol producer
    Sasshi= idol herself, have produced idol song, have been working with lots of idol

And the only opinion you can gave is about how ALL of them don't work too much on anime world???

I really am glad to see nacchan on stu, she is still young and the chance for her to shine and to get established role on AKB will be bigger..i really glad to know sasshi will be there for help her too

18. yozha92

yozha92 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    hey i just woke up LOL, I'm still on the bed, unlike Sasshi who is maybe already works her ass off,
    I'm chill man, it's just funny don't you think?
    Also i agree, the timing just bad, but again maybe it was time to announced STU48 to make sure people still remembered this project lol

19. rka

rka Senbatsu Stage48 Donor

One page of "dudez, why u so hateful"?-whine. Really? Plus the usual MMORPG when it comes to what member in reality do or not do?

Can someone point me to the hate? Maybei missed it. You know, by declaring everything as (a) hate (crime), people are trying to define what it is still acceptable or not. Needless to say, some guys are moving the goalposts quite a bit. We know this behaviour from other political contextes these days.

20. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Considering Sasshi helped a lot to make HKT successful, and clearly knows how to sell/produce idols, it makes complete sense that she's involved in STU48.

This is basic management. You put your best people where they're needed most. You can hate Sasshi all you want, or be annoyed by her popularity, or fear that she'll take the spotlight away from the rest of the members, but none of that will change the fact that Sasshi is good at what she's being put there for and will likely perform admirably.

Personally I'm thrilled at the killer combination of Naachan and Sasshi. When the houseboat's a-rockin', don't come a-knockin' :hehe:

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.