Single Keyakizaka46 4th [Fukyouwaon] (2017/04/05)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Feb 14, 2017.

1. naggi

naggi Kenkyuusei

@VincentS ol, they probably bash techi for this announcement. Poor girl

2. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    I'm glad Neru is in front but I didn't expect her to be near Techi so good job. As for the others, try harder for next single.

3. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I particularly like the formation in which Akanen is flanked by W-Watanabe, which are in turn flanked by W-Yui.

4. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Aside from Oda and Yone, i'm also happy Uemu especially after reading her MARQUEE and ExTaishu interview (which makes me sad for Ozeki). She finally did it, she finally climbed to first row.

5. vippropytk

vippropytk Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    vippropyvtk
    Za cool,Pon together again and we have Nanachanzu, I love this formation

6. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    So harsh :shifty:

Meh they would have bashed a new center too. Trolls gotta be trolls.

7. mionfortune

mionfortune Kenkyuusei

Nijika in 3rd row is the most painful thing happened in here I think..

I also noticed the glance of Sugai to Hirate.. Maybe she was just checking on Tecchi's reaction or checking who is left as she forgot the existence of her.

I am not disappointed but when I saw Yuipon and Zuumin's face.. I became really sad..

Well, as expected.. It's a Techi center... Lols. But I am more excited in 2nd row though.. :^O^:

If they will not change the center after 5 or 7 singles and still doing the same rotation for all the members.. There would be no more excitement.. So.. Then, no need for senbatsu..

8. naggi

naggi Kenkyuusei

@VincentS
    Well since techi is most hated keyaki member right now (according Japanese newspaper, forgot what it name), blame will be upon her. I hope she can deal it in the right way

And dont take me wrong, i'm not techi hater :^^;:

9. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Looks like they put one of the 3 best dancers in each row.
    Fuu-3rd
    Suzumoto-2nd
    Techi-1st
    Glad to see Oda get some shine.

10. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    A strong second row to act like Keyakizak's backbone, and support the whole line up. ( Mona risa, Yuichanzu)

A rotative first row to give a chance to everyone. ( Oda nana, uemura, Yonetani, nanako)

A fixated center for non fans and preserve their landmark ( Techi).

It's a very solid line up to me even if i would have swap Oda Nana and Ozeki, because i like Uemura x Ozeki pairing. But that's just me.

One thing that i'm concerned, is Techi mental state. Can she handle another center position? Her look say otherwise. Also japanese fans on twitter are voicing the same concerns. She looks tired. But knowing her personality, she will fight instead of complain. That's why we worry that she pushes herself too hard for the sake of the group. Maybe the 4th single is cool type and they can't change yet.

Now, we have to wait for the songs. Finger crossed for good stuff again.

11. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Okay i calmed down
    • We knew 3rd row are going to be rotated back to 1st row, it will probably happen again next senbatsu.
    • 2nd row are basically the untouchables. Imagine the riot if, say, Pon or Shida is placed in 3rd row to make spot for someone else.
    • They have Yuuka as a center replacement and i am disappointed that they did not give Techi her well deserved rest. But after Kouhaku, relieving Techi of the Center duty might be too premature.
    EDIT: Anyone notice how Hirate clutches her hand when her name is called as the Center? :cry:
    EDIT2: Also, since 3rd row members now probably realize that they will at least get one chance to be featured in the front row we know that 3rd rowers who get the chance will not waste the opportunity to finally breaks out and shines on their own.

12. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Neru and Yuuka in those positions is already taking a bit of pressure off Techi.

13. woque

woque Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    2nd row is where the magic is, so much potential there. Feels like Techi will get bash, but at the moment, she's the ideal center. As for Nijika, her chance will come. I remember how Yuuka and Akanen said that everyone will get the moment to shine during their captain and co-captain showroom.

14. naggi

naggi Kenkyuusei

@gocchisama
    Nice analysis sir!

As for techi, as great as she now, she still 16 yo girls. Hope member and staff support her earnestly.

Kakkoi type song please! :D

15. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

16. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami

heh i didnt! i just meant that the whole front row was flanked by nanas on either side. but Nanachanzu is completely represented in row 1!
    .... could this mean a Nanachanzu song? that would be too much to ask... but its never too much to hope...
    cmon, cute little yone and nanako backing up Nana in a song. please let me have this dream..

17. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    3 Nana and 777 Formation?
    I hope this single sells 700K lol

• Like Like x 2
  18. naggi

naggi Kenkyuusei

I dont know what Tsuchi and Sawabe said to Nijika, but i somehow relieved that they the one who announce this senbatsu line up

When sugai-sama finish her speech and MC try crack a joke, Techi not even smile :(

Last edited: Feb 27, 2017
  19. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    This.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Andov3

Andov3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Techi looks so dissapointed with the senbatsu.. I dont know either she's tired or she just dont want to be the center..

21. naggi

naggi Kenkyuusei

^

Maybe she have "why me again? Why not give a chance to other?" feel