Single AKB48 47th (Shoot Sign) (17/03/15)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Feb 4, 2017.

1. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    this better than A-side
    any chance this song can be live perform in TV? since this song is B-side

2. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I love the song and the choreo and the member position.
    The PV though, the dance version make it hard to have a good screentime for each.
    Comparing to Mazariaumono's PV which we can see all the senbatsu member properly, this one's PV is less enjoyable for me.
    I hope the full version has good screentime for 2nd and 3rd row.

It's once a year (Not sure if we'll get this again next year), and the fact that we can't see each member properly feels wasted.

3. mionfortune

mionfortune Kenkyuusei

SakamichiAKB.. It feel fresh.. Felt like a KAMI next gen senbatsu.. Shouldn't they just release a 48&46G single? This is way better.. Rivalry isn't there anymore.. It's like cousin group tbh..

Techi is great and an absolute center but Sakura stands out.. Her expressions and aura were really amazing..

4. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    The lineup is definitely godly. The front line too, definitely the aces/most popular. I like how Tecchi is the center!

I believe it is a fair AKB×Nogi×Keyaki, in terms of members chosen. As for why Jurina is there? Technically, she is SKE and it's unfair for the other SG 'cuz no rep, but I'm guessing the mgmt has already considered her as an AKB since... Oogoe Diamond.

It's nice novelty to have an AKB song (as in in AKB48 discography) that has the similar cool feel to that of Keyaki, in terms of MV. It's just awesome. But yeah, the whole thing doesn't look original. The choreography is a lot of Keyaki. The visuals too. Though the lighting, it feels like that Miichan-center UG song from last SSK, the Sakura×Paruru-center Team A song and HKT's Make Noise, then again it's the style/technique, so I guess it's not majorly just 48G's cool style. The costume is nice variation though. Keyaki's with their military style, Nogi with their classy style and AKB with their idolish style.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2017
  5. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

I wouldn't be surprised if they do perform it in TV. If the demand is high, I'm sure they don't want to skip on money.

6. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    but gather all superstar like them in one venue to do live perform in TV, is that possible?
    the song maybe can be, but with the original member? i doubt that

7. Rurouni

Actually, it they really want it, it can be arranged. Since everyone will come out with their new single, they can arrange to promote their latest single on a music program at the same time + SakamichiAKB performance.

8. Mayu Paru

Mayu Paru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Its a not bad song, but the Keya push is really strong and mega push for Techi right there to even be featured in AKB single.

Was hoping they fixed to the regular aces (maybe not Techi as centre for once) from all the groups, from AKB to NGT to NMB to Keya and Nogi. Well I dont really want another Jurina/Sakura centre as they have been always on the first role.

Sad thing abt PV is that the last role can be hardly seen and I was like wth where is Yuiyui and Mako???

9. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Sakamichi may now have catchier songs than AKBG but it's not my fate to oshi any of Sakamichi members because I don't find any of them is interesting.

Pardon me that I think Hirate Yurina is the most overrated idol I've ever known.

10. yousakura

yousakura Member

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    Yurina's situation is too much like Acchan's, and yes I did indeed think that Acchan was overrated and that many other members should've gotten a push in the early days. I have nothing but respect for both Acchan and Techi though, but also at the same time feel as though variety is the spice of life. :censored::censored::censored: management is what I'm angry at, screwing over so many other girls by not exposing them enough and closing the doors for so many opportunities just for the sake of money.

11. parukii

parukii Kenkyuusei

oh come on it's not like the members here are busier than sasshi and kojiharu.....

12. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    The SakamichiAKB unit is nice! But more 46 than 48 (12 vs 6)? Can anyone make this a unit to perform at TIF?

My only gripes are not a single NMB member, only Neru for Hiragana Keyaki, the other half of Yukkanen and Yuichanzu are missing.

13. yousakura

yousakura Member

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    Asking for too much again dude.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

14. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Obviously should have made it a 32 member unit.

Or removed Jurina and added another AKB member (which description Sakura technically still fits).

15. Rurouni

18 is fine, it just that I think the ratio should be 8:5:5. Sakamichi still got 10 because I'm nice :p
    Jurina is definitely too senior in that line up, but she will be staying for at least another 4 years, so she is SKE current and future ace.

Anyway, members sorted by:

Seniority:
    Matsui Jurina (July 2008)
    Ito Marika, Saito Asuka, Hoshino Minami (June 2011)
    Miyawaki Sakura (July 2011)
    Okada Nana, Kojima Mako (July 2012)
    Kitano Hinako, Terada Ranze, Hori Miona (May 2013)
    Mukaichi Mion (June 2013)
    Oguri Yui (April 2014)
    Imaizumi Yui, Sugai Yuuka, Hirate Yurina, Watanabe Rika, Watanabe Risa (August 2015)
    Nagahama Neru (November 2015)

Sugai Yuuka 21
    Ito Marika 21
    Kitano Hinako 20
    Hori Miona 20
    Matsui Jurina 19
    Kojima Mako 19
    Okada Nana 19
    Mukaichi Mion 19
    Hoshino Minami 19
    Miyawaki Sakura 18
    Watanabe Risa 18
    Saito Asuka 18
    Nagahama Neru 18
    Terada Ranze 18
    Imaizumi Yui 18
    Hirate Yurina 15
    Oguri Yui 15

Average age:
    Nogizaka46: 19.3
    Keyakizaka46: 18.5
    AKB48: 18.2

Oguri Yui senpai..... :p

16. parukii

parukii Kenkyuusei

They should have just given 6 positions to Sakamichi. Saito Asuka, Hori Miona, Sugai Yuuka, Hirate Yurina, Nagahama Neru and... Hoshino Minami (tho I'm under the impression that she's a has been now)? I've never heard of the rest before. Fill in the rest of the line up with Renacchi, Annin, Juri, Mirurun, Fuuchan and Haruppi.

17. Rurouni

Btw, Type E is perfect if you're a fan of Okada Nana. Not only she will be included in all of the song(!), she is also in the cover. Oguri Yui also benefited from this arrangement (she is only in the limited edition cover tho). For Miion and Kojimako, if you don't care about the cover, they are also featured in all of the song on Type E.

18. vutt

vutt Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Random observation from old fart - Jurina haven't aged at all since Oogoe Diamond times. She's still looks like 32..

Darenokoto wo Ichiban Aishiteru? dance choreography draws a lot of elements from typical *46 moves. It feels fresh actually. Also nice upbeat song. Not bad not bad at all...

19. Lisa

Lisa Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    As much as Sakura put on a good effort emulating Hirate, I feel like Techi still has the best vibe in the PV. Justina Just looks so out of place there... for a cool song concept with strong dance moves, any other member as center would've been overshadowed by Hirate's performance, even though the girls actually did a good job on this.

But yes, the song is underwhelming, feels a bit like a waste of great talents. I don't think there's anything wrong with the line up though. This is akb48 trying to boost sales with sakamichi help, so it's only natural that there are more nogi/keyaki members than akb...

20. hikariayaka

hikariayaka Kenkyuusei

^Lols. I don't think it's for boosting sales but showing 48&46g great talents they have for the future and new history.

Boosting sales? As if they gonna reach 2M.. It would still be 1M~ anyway..

Sakura slays...