Single AKB48 47th (Shoot Sign) (17/03/15)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Feb 4, 2017.

1. Parikkuren

Parikkuren Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

It's so nice to know that no matter how much S48 complains about Okappa she's still going to be right there in the front. What a feeling. I'm so happy for my girl.

• Like Like x 1
  2. wuerfel

wuerfel Member Studio48 Contributor

NMB: Not my favourite type of style concerning the music, but Miru center with Yuuri and Fuu at her sides ... Wasn't expecting that and I'm happy about it. And Momoka stands out so much with her blonde hair [hehe]
    HKT: After Bagutte with so many changes and that coupling song with Hana-chan center, a Sasshi-Sakura-Haruppi-triangle seems decent to me. I love the song and the setting and the choreo, especially because it's not that everyone-does-the-same-movement-type choreo, so everyone has time to stand out <3
    (And now that NGT seems to claim the fluffy type songs, why not let HKT have the more adult vibe :^^;:)
    NGT: Feels a bit like Max Toki 2.0 ... I liked Max Toki for its gentle style, but I don't need it again right now. And yes, I'm one of those who wanted to see someone else centering. Okappa got Max Toki, Rika got the single and now I want Katomina oder Hinata oder Mahohon to get something (I'm rewatching Konya wa Otomari and Katomina has such a nice aura, so let her have some more chances!)

SakamichiAKB > HKT > NMB > U-19 = Shoot Sign = Koji Grad > NGT > SKE

3. MindOfALibra

MindOfALibra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    @oscar6262 oh i was just saying she got supported and promoted by both Aki and Sashi as well.

@Parikkuren similar story to your oshi Paruru? [hehe] but Paruru is gorgeous and has style!

4. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Mirurin solo center yess
    i like okappa but i don't think she fits the center role that well
    HKT's song isn't my type but i really like the pv

SakamichiAKB>NGT>U-19>NMB>SKE>Koji Grad>Shoot Sign>HKT

5. Zerase

Zerase Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    SakamichiAKB has almost one million views already

6. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Keya is very "hot" right now. Not surprising.

At this point I want an annual proper 48 X 46 group... Just like H!P used to do with their annual "shuffle groups"

7. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

As much as I'm of the opinion that they're basically the same, I'd rather have them do their own thing.

48G concerts are already a mix of girls from different groups (Kojimatsuri right there).

Adding the 46 girls would be a bit too much.

I'm all for a NogiKeyaki concert.

ANYWAY

The NMB, HKT and NGT songs were a bit meh to me, but I love the quality these PVs have.
    I guess they're being treated as almost-singles since the SG release schedule ia already too packed and they need to show their girls however they can.

8. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    I like NGT song the most. Even though still no KatoMina center o_O
    HKT is okayish. But I am quite surprised that Sakuruppi center the song. Do they want to push other member in HKT only release?
    NMB song is forgettable. Though I appreciate that they put Sayaka on 2nd row and push those 3 in the front. What interest me is Momoka wearing a dress :lol: good lord.

Too bad no Team 8 song, or did they finally acknowledge them as a proper AKB48 Team. Not semi-SG using AKB name. :whistle: If so, a good progress they have.

9. mayushimen

mayushimen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    i can finally say
    AKB> NMB> SAKAMICHIAKB> HKT> NGT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SKE

that is all

10. UrFavAsianGuy

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I'm not saying they should be mixed on a regular basis. Just once a year. Release a single. Like Momusu would do with other H!P groups that had different "style" "music" than they did (Momusu + kinenbi etc SALT5, the shuffle groups)

They're already doing this anyway... 2 years in a row, I'm guessing next year 46 is gonna be featured again? So, why not make a proper single/collaboration?

11. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    ^Spreading resources even more? 4xAKB 2x48SG 3xNogi 3xKeya
    That's 16 singles a year (last year it was 17 as NMB released 3), without NGT, STU and albums included.

I rather not.

12. UrFavAsianGuy

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Lol why not? That's what they're basically trying to do anyway with this "collaboration" and 46 members appearing at Kojimatsuri. Might as well make it "official".

13. Minami_san

Minami_san Kenkyuusei

What a nice single!!! based on the short mv of course =]
    All songs are pretty good.
    Shoot Sign has the a-side vibe.
    SKE is generic idol song - it's a plus plus
    NMB, as some one said, sound like a rock band ballad-ish from 90's - not much my thing, but it sound good
    HKT - the only one i found more or less. Forgot if i like it or not 10 seconds after listening to that
    NGT is the best! It's so cute that makes me want them to release singles by their own as soon as possible, all the time! It's almost like team 8, they sound so glowing.
    46x48 - well, not my cup of tea!
    Haruna solo - her voice is just beautiful!

14. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Like I once said, AKB is the PRC and Eito is Hong Kong and Macau. Their situation has pros and cons. Let's see which ones prevail.

The same for Sakamichi.

15. Lisa

Lisa Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    @nobodywil eeehhh second time I see an ironic reference to my comment about "interesting and productive discussion". Maybe you already got all the info with your wisdom and whatnot, but as a relatively recent member of this forum, I actually DO bump into new information that is interesting to read, and I learn a few things about the 48G dynamics every now and then. A lot of the opinions here are also a good read. Not deniying the fact that there is a lot of... uh... uninteresting and unproductive discussions here as well, but still... I guess we just have different experiences in this forum?

16. Kiarararara

Kiarararara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    This time all the MVs look really good. Thumbs up to the quality. I particularly love the looks NGT (aside from SKE ofc). As for the song

NMB: Really nice melodies, maybe I have finally gotten over that phrase of being sicked to death by ballads from 365 Hikouki - KwM - TwI to properly enjoy a ballad. And Mirurun center, finally!
    HKT: Not reallly memorable. Give me that vibe of Taboo no Iro, from MV to the w-center and the melody
    NGT: Nice song. The fact that they are promoting their prefecture is absolutely a plus. And nice to see consitency with Okappa center.

Its funny that the situation has turned from the last batch of B-sides from SG. Last year everyone complained about Sayanee and friends, this year Jurina and friends. Imho Nao and Ryoha getting good screen time and Souda in front line is good enough for me, even though not as much as I wish.

MV: SKE ~ NMB ~ NGT > U19 ~ SakamichiAKB > Kidzukarenai ~ HKT > Shoot Sign

Song: Shoot Sign > SakamichiAKB ~ NMB > SKE ~ NGT > U19 ~ HKT ~ Kidzurarenai

Last edited: Mar 3, 2017
  17. mionfortune

mionfortune Kenkyuusei

NMB- I kept laughing. Dont know why but Mirurun is really cool.

HKT- I didn't like it.

NGT- Okappa center! Yey.. NGT are really full of cuties.. I like the MV & song just like Max Toki. 1st single expectation is too high now.

This would be $$$$$$$ again.

Type D & E. Thumbs up!

• Like Like x 1
  18. parukii

parukii Kenkyuusei

Same. I just can't imagine her making it no matter how hard aki-p wants to push her.

What justice?

19. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

That was my point, just pointing it out there. ;)

Last edited: Mar 3, 2017
  20. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Oooh. Okay, so SKE's song is sadly the dud this time. For B sides - though it could change after hearing the whole thing - I think it's like this for me:

Sakamichi > NMB > AKB > NGT > HKT > SKE

I really love the NMB song. Rock! From a purely musical standpoint it miiight be better than the Sakamichi song for me, but Sakamichi has Dat PV.
    I surprisingly love the NGT song as well. Though it's also kind of a "typical idol song" like SKE's song, NGT's sounds much fresher and more engaging instrumentally. I like the harmony at the end of the chorus too. Good for NGT :chuffed: