Single Nogizaka46 17th (Influencer) (2017/03/22)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 23, 2017.

1. AnikiDota

AnikiDota Future Girls

Twitter:
    Tenshiren46

2. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I love the song and the PV but I still wish they changed the title... it still sounds like "influenza" lol

• Like Like x 1
  3. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

mv looks cool and nice fast-hand movement in the mv. nice to know they add waacking to Influencer

4. air_guchi

air_guchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukagawamai
    It's definitely very complex, and it has to be executed with fluidity but it also needs to be sharp and on beat. The choreographer, Seishiro, adds a different flavour to it which is quite nice. I've never had the privilege to visit En Dance Studio in Shibuya but I know many people who have trained there and/or was a guest instructor there and I'm really glad to see someone supported by that school to get this gig. Japan has an extremely talented dance community and I for one am glad that Nogizaka didn't cheap out and go with some cutesy nonsense choreography and instead decided to tap into the local talent to take another step forward.

One thing I really appreciate about Nogizaka is their willingness to change and evolve and to grow beyond the mold of what we imagine when we think of "idols". They definitely tried their best and that's always a good thing :) Whether or not it will lead to a positive direction... we'll have to wait and see haha. They've done well so far though!

5. avalanste

avalanste Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    LOL...I didn't know who the choreographer was though.
    Did a search on the choreographer's vids, yea I can confirm it's waacking. The members didn't do up-bounce while dancing, supposed to do a bit of up bounce not just focus on hand and arm movements. But for a beginner, it's really good effort.
    The report was really lacking knowledge about street dance, calling it super fast hand movement dance....LOL, it's not even fast. Japan has dance crew called Hilty and Bosch, and their dance is what I'd call fast.

6. mionfortune

mionfortune Kenkyuusei

I didn't like the song the first time I heard it but the MV made up for it. The hand movements were great. The solo scenes.. Etc..

Asuka seems confident and it's great.

I like Marika the most in here. I don't know.

IMO, Miona and Asuka stands out than Nanase and Maiyan.

Nogizaka shouldn't lose to their sister.

7. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Maybe I'm the only one who think the hand movements are a bit cringy..
    I prefer if they dance in pair. Lol.

The song is good. Nogizaka in a new passionate dimension.
    Now I'm waiting for the unders. Btw, the song titles are so good, Another Ghost, Igai Break, I hope it's another kami B-sides from Nogi.

8. porkchopgroove

porkchopgroove Kenkyuusei

my 2 cents...the only thing i didnt like about it was the way the video is so chopped up. i know in my country (america) its been done like this for years but i have an attention span of more than a tenth of a second. i would rather have seen a short length camera pan in most of the video. it doesnt detract from the music and puts more focus on the dance moves, not just the WHAM WHAM WHAM, can you keep up mentality. it also showcases the members more. so, i guess im forced to watch it at 1/4 speed with no audio to really appreciate the choreography. with that being said...marika wow, kana, wow, miona, wow, reika wow, asuka wow, squeeky (minami) wow etc. etc. etc. best looking idol group...ever

9. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    So what's previewing next? Unders? Manatsu's unit? Ikoma's?

One thing I wish they had done was include some Unders in the units. Can't you throw Junna in the regular edition coupling song? Perhaps Chiharu? We all know Karin has some skills. Why can't they allow her to showcase it?

EDIT: Not sure if they're gonna play anything else this weekend, but Yamazaki on her blog today says Unders will air on 乃木坂46の「の」this upcoming Sunday!

Last edited: Mar 3, 2017
  10. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    ^That would be reasonable and fair...get outta here with that.
    We are in the Aki P universe, where only pain and suffering is allowed for unpopular members.

I have now watched it at least 10 times and damn Asuka looked the most natural. Really impressed with her. My MVP.
    Kanarin gets the "omg-why-so-hot" award. That wall-dance sequence...
    Overall I am quite impressed. :approve:

11. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Sure. I know. But it can be done. Remember Watashi, Okiru? It had some Unders in it and turned out wonderfully. Once in a blue moon they do get to join in.

12. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Schedule here
    http://www.nogizaka46.com/smph/news/2017/03/17th-2.php

13. porkchopgroove

porkchopgroove Kenkyuusei

noones mentioned how nice the monochrome of the the outfits was brought out by the color of the lipstick. that really stuck out for me. made the video much better seeing the red red lips. loved it

14. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    C5-IAnBUwAAG81c.jpg

Influencer MV get one million view already...

15. Charlokylie

Charlokylie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    ^ deservedly so! I think the song is great. First Nogi song to grab me from the start in a while. Lately it's taken a good few listens to warm up to the singles.

The song is great, the dance is very visually interesting and the video is gorgeous. Personally all I need is more Ikuta. [hehe]

16. phikr1

phikr1 Kenkyuusei

this influenzer's music remind me of an anime (Kekkaishi, anyone?? ) song i used to listen years ago, Sekaiijyuu doko wo sagashitemo by aiko kitahara

17. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Only won 1x Ikoma this round 4. Lost Ranze, Momoko and Kanarin :(
    Will try them again if still available round 5..

My ticket list so far:
    Slot 1: Manatsu, Marika
    Slot 2: Kazumin (x2), Ikoma
    Slot 3: Shinuchi, Reika
    Slot 4: Wakatsuki, Sayunyan, Misa
    Slot 5: Kiichan, Miona

18. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    @k1s3k1: Wow, quite an impressive list... but in particular:

Shinuichi, although usually content to stay in the background, shines brightly lately. She's gorgeous! Reika looks even hotter now, really love how she looks in the 17th single cover.

Two of my favorites 2nd gens! Kiichan's face is always so cheerful it makes me happy. Miona's so gorgeous, particularly those big bright eyes of hers...

19. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    +1 to that! I really like Karin, she looks great (I really like her face), smart (at least that's my impression from watching her Chess program) and her singing voice is actually quite nice. More importantly, she's not going to get any younger and she's already one of the oldest now... she might be leaving soon... :(

20. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    I couldnt get Naachan and Asuka this time, due to the fierce competition :( Luckily managed to see Naachan already last year.