Single Keyakizaka46 4th [Fukyouwaon] (2017/04/05)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Feb 14, 2017.

1. naggi

naggi Kenkyuusei

@jujuchuu good luck!

Turn out the concert will be held at weekday eh -_-

2. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Shouldn't be any trouble to fill it up, even on a weekday ;)

3. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Good luck @jujuchuu !

When they announced partnership with Manepa about priority ticketing a few days ago, otakus already see this coming lol

4. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    I lost all my handshake application for the 8th of april, if I even lose this I might have to cancel my japan trip.
    So let's pray to the idol gods that I get in.

5. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Maybe God(s) saved your luck for this concert, @VincentS . Good luck!

6. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    that seems really common lol everyone got slaughtered. I lost my oshis (Neru and Berika) but I'm lucky to have won Suzumoto, Nanako, and Koike and some Hiraganas! I kind of hope they increase the slots, but I don't want the girls to get overworked. but clearly there's lots of demand.

good luck getting tickets to the concert!

7. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I was poking around to try to find out if a Manepa Card (a prepaid card) can be bought from overseas, but even with my Japan proxy, I find the site very slow. This may be a bad sign...

EDIT: Reports from Japan now agree that the site is tied up (by fans flocking to get a card). Sigh.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2017
  8. naggi

naggi Kenkyuusei

Good luck all! :D

Is there any overseas fans application like akb theater for keyaki event?:?:

9. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    No, it's the same for everyone cmiiw

10. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Can someone explain manepa card pls?

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

11. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    it's a pre-paid card that you can use to shop overseas (in other words outside of Japan). you need a "my number" (basically like a Japanese social security number) in order to apply for one, so it's pretty impossible if you're outside of Japan.

12. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    So manepa card members get first priviliges to apply for tickets? Equivalent to Nogizaka mobile members i suppose?

Does Keyakizaka have mobile membership like Nogizaka?

13. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    yeah it's pretty much like that. I don't think they have a mobile fan club like nogizaka, no.

14. genjitsu

genjitsu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    i would definetily love to see zuumin up front! she's really cute esp when she's smiling [hehe]

This is really sad for her actually, she might be thinking the management find her didnt succeed at the front row then drop her to the back row which is really bad because the hiraganas could come into the senbatsu anytime and replace the members at the back row :(

15. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Manepa card reports that they are overwhelmed and won't be able to guarantee that people who apply will get their cards in time for the event. I'm not sure, but this may be good news for overseas applicants.

16. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    She's not the only one sad. Satoshi, Koike, too.
    But they declared their intention to make it back into first row, as they said it, 'restarting'.

17. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Personally, I think Satoshi did enough to be a repeat candidate: beauty, smile, expression, dancing. Aoi got more and more solid, too, so with her youth I think she's got a future -- but she's still nervous there. Koike is cute, but made less impression up front than I expected. I don't think Fuu-chan made much impression there, and she didn't gain many handshake fans: if they keep her, it's for her dancing and dance-leading, and for "bonds."

Basically, however, I think they're showing they have many candidates for the front row, depending on what kind of song and what mix looks best. With four new members in the front, they had their most successful single ever. I expect something like that this time, too, depending on the song.

18. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    It certainly proved the strength of Keyaki that none of the previous members failed at being front members.
    Their popularity didn't skyrocket but they performed well and fans (particularly 2nd row fans) didn't seem to show any meaningful resentment at them for being ahead of more popular members.

19. AitorBernkastel

AitorBernkastel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    More pictures of the MV shooting. Since the uniform is the same they were wearing in the other leaks, we can suppose it is for the same song.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. genjitsu

genjitsu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    definetily, they must be worried about their position on the next senbatsu, especially IF there's only 1 member who swapped with someone from hiragana, that would hit them really hard :cry: (i do think hiragana's member deserve a chance tho [hehe])
    But, they'll probably try to improve themself and hopefully they will try to stand out more on variety show to get more fans :banana:

yea i agree, i think they just didnt get enough chance to show their appeal. imo doing showroom live would be a great chance for them, and it would be nice for us fan as well :chuffed: