Single Nogizaka46 17th (Influencer) (2017/03/22)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 23, 2017.

1. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I'm really digging Another Ghost. It's the first song on this single that I was not hesitant to like. Igai BREAK has Misa sempai. Who else do we need? 17th is turning out to be really good.

新しい乃木坂46

That was the title of Ikoma's first blog post after the 5th Year Birthday Live and Nanamin's graduation. She recalled the fun times with Nanamin (weird to write her name now) like most member's blog posts at that time. But she concluded it in the most interesting of fashions. She posted of a picture of Nishino and 3rd Gen Yoda Yuki throwing some trash away together. Altogether nothing out of the ordinary but then she wrote 「新しい乃木坂46」which Google translated it as 'new Nogizaka46.'

Now I'm not sure if that is the correct translation, but the idea of a new Nogizaka46 is something to think about. She referenced Influencer being the start of this new Nogizaka46. In 2016, we had two important graduations that seemed to impact the type of songs that they could do. It was a year to send off MaiMai, to let Nanamin return to the normal world, to welcome Asuka to front line status, and also to share the stage with Keyakizaka46.

The singles last year had to take that into account. Old/young. Tired/fresh. Faded/new. They seemed to be balanced between the two. They were by Nogizaka, from Nogizaka, of Nogizaka, they just existed. As they have since Guru Guru Curtain.

This first single of 2017 is trying to rectify that. I hear it and feel it like Ikoma. A new Nogizaka. And I too am looking forward to it. (hedging my bet here if I may have misread Ikoma: I trusted Google Translate and it let me down)

2. air_guchi

air_guchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukagawamai
    That's the correct translation, "Atarashii Nogizaka46" (A new Nogizaka46) :)

I don't read member blogs but that's definitely quite the statement by Ikoma. I've noticed that they've ditched the school uniforms and I've had the feeling that Nogizaka was slowly, yet deliberately, breaking away from the prototypical image of a Japanese idol group. As I've mentioned before, a few pages back, I really admire this group because of their evolution. It doesn't feel like it's just about success, but about trying to grow and really creating what they want to be instead of being content and stagnating. I'm aware that it's a business and the goal is to make money... but it's quite a bold business strategy with plenty of risks. I applaud them for not settling lol.

Just like you, I also look forward to what Nogizaka will bring this 2017 :)

3. YuNcHuNsA

YuNcHuNsA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    I also like Another Ghost. Had a better impression of it compared to the first time I listened to Influencer.

@Generic_User That's a pretty accurate translation imo.

4. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    So far I think their new direction is a good one.

I hope fans (and general public) will give positive response.

5. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    17th single composers
    http://nogizaka46democracy.blog.jp/archives/69433409.html

インフルエンサー すみだしんや
    人生を考えたくなる 片桐周太郎
    意外BREAK すみだしんや
    Another Ghost 前迫潤哉,Yasutaka.Ishio
    風船は生きている 泉佳伸,三好翔太
    三番目の風 丸谷マナブ
    当たり障りのない話 杉山勝彦

6. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    Some new names to the 48/46G music scene.
    Interestingly enough, this will be Sumida Shinya's first 46 A-side: other credits include Flying Get and Nagiichi, most recent being Yume no Nagori (Milky's Grad song)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: Mar 5, 2017
  7. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    igai break remind me of anime ending. You know..the slow ending. Actually, it reminds me to shaman king ending song by megumi hayashibara. Great song.
    well, this is the music i like. Catchy dancing song. Now i know why people like nanase voice. Something is lovable about her voice.

Anyway, why no unit song for nanase and friends? I want them again. Hoka, bokuga, sukima are all great.

8. Yepadee95

Yepadee95 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Etou Misa
    Twitter:
    yepadee95
  9. wolfstein

wolfstein Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Another fashion-oriented mv! I love the cheongsam style uniforms.
    Certainly a hit among female fans!
    That choreo implementing Seishiro's signature hand movements is sick!
    So far I'm loving everything about this new single.

10. porkchopgroove

porkchopgroove Kenkyuusei

really surprised this hasnt been posted yet. isnt this the 3rd gens song from the new single?

if the video does not show watch the video here

it was uploaded 4 days ago

11. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    it was posted few pages back

12. porkchopgroove

can you point me to a page? id like to read the comments. thanks

13. porkchopgroove

or not lol. btw id hardly consider you a miracle, nice handle though. its meh once you understand it. goodnight sunshine

14. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Yep, this pretty much seals my decision to get the Type A. I mean, Maiyan and Misa my top 2 already made it a done deal but it's nice to know the song is SO GOOD. :1st:

15. MadBunny

MadBunny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    letdown
    Is there any lyrics from 2ch?
    Another ghost is my fav song at this moment (wating for under's one), but I think I gonna buy Type B of this single ^^

16. ranze

ranze Kenkyuusei

I mean if you somehow have access to Jap iTunes or Jap Google Play you can also get all songs.

17. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Listening to the song for the umpteenth time. Like it very much. And I know some post processing is likely applied to the vocals,but I really like the character of the 3rd gen voice.

18. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    At least in my local iTunes, Nogi singles have been released as 'special edition' containing all songs. I think it started with Hadashi.

19. AnikiDota

AnikiDota Future Girls

Twitter:
    Tenshiren46
    Fuusen wa Ikiteiru (風船は生きている)

if the video does not show watch the video here

20. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    cant tell who's voice is the center..