[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. AdrianEHS

AdrianEHS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagasawananako
    Will the lotte gum battle be aired somewhere? :confused::confused:

2. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I think a Morning TV show will report it tomorrow morning, including ZIP!

EDIT: After performing Futari Season, Sakura who dances in Center positon, was praised by Sasshi with 'That was great, Sachi! (SAkura+ teCHI)

EDIT: https://twitter.com/345__chan/status/839093572057980929 Sasshi tweeted that she saw some Keyaki girls crying while practicing Suki Suki Skip because 'you might not know it but the dance is very difficult'

Last edited: Mar 7, 2017
  3. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    It would have been better if Keyaki won the right to endorse Lotte Gum advertisement.

1 year worth of lotte Gum is quite.... underwhelming. From a business point of view

4. naggi

naggi Kenkyuusei

Omedetou!

But the prize just lol :D

They better aired Suki suki skip and Futari Saison part

5. akibapizza

akibapizza Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    akibapizza
    seems like they performed other songs too:

<欅坂46>
    M1.大人は信じてくれない Otona wa Shinjitekurenai
    M2.語るなら未来を… Katarunara Mirai wo..
    M3.手を繋いで帰ろうか Te wo Tsunaide Kaerou Ka
    M4.二人セゾン - Futari Saison
    M5.世界には愛しかない Sekai ni wa Ai Shika Ns
    M6.サイレントマジョリティー Silent Majority

<HKT48>
    M1.しぇからしか
    M2.HKT48
    M3.君のことが好きやねん
    M4.ハイテンション
    M5.桜、みんなで食べた
    M6.12秒
    M7.メロンジュース
    M8.最高かよ

photos
    keyahktgumfes_0.jpg keyahktgumrockfes2_01.png keyahktgumfes_2.jpg keyahktgumfes_3.jpg keyahktgumfes_4.jpg keyahktgumfes_5.jpg techilottegumfes.png

6. akidoki

akidoki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Thanks!

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

7. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    at least the girls will have fresh breath at handshakes, wota are always complaining how smelly the idols are :flower:

8. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    where did you heard that?

9. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
  10. akidoki

akidoki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Where did you hear about the wotas complaining about the members being smelly?

11. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
  12. akidoki

akidoki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Oops sorry my bad haha

13. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    unfortunately, to have wota being smelly is not a tale.

2 hours long queue of a popular member + smelly and sweaty wota = slow death, spoon style.

14. akidoki

akidoki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    The things you do for your oshimen

15. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

so who is the tallest member in the HKT48 version of Habu tower? Natsumikan?

short clip about Laguna Music Fes (March 26th 2017)

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Mar 8, 2017
  16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Sounds like an entertaining event, although I saw a complaint that it went on too long: 2.5hrs of live performance, plus a number of games. In general, however, the fans were highly satisfied with both groups, it appears. Since the show was in Tokyo and HKT is based on Kyushu, the crowd was apparently about 75% Keyakizaka fans, but showed appreciation for both groups.
    basketball free-throw: HKT Kimura miss, K46 Habu miss. HKT Matsuoka hit, K46 Nagasawa miss. HKT Asanaga miss, K46 Hirate hit. TIE.

mental arithmetic: (3+2+9+1+1) HKT Fuchigami right, K46 Ozeki right. (16+71+24+11) HKT Shmono wrong, K46 Neru right. (216+111+412+562+999) HKT Imamura wrong, K46 Yonetani wrong. K46 WINS.

judge ten seconds exactly: HKT Miyawaki 11.96s, K46 Shida 10.48s. K46 WINS.

bum sumo (two members stand back-to-back on a round platform and try to bunt each other off with their rear-ends): HKT Tanaka - K46 Oda wins. HKT Matsuoka - K46 Sugai wins. HKT Tajima - K46 Moriya loses. K46 WINS.

"Hey, look over here!" contest (not sure what this was): HKT Yabuki defeats K46 Berika. HKT WINS.

Jump-rope contest: HKT 8 times, K46 45 times. K46 WINS.

Overall: HKT 2 points, K46 5 points. K46 THE WINNERS.

A number of K46 fans praised the work of Sashihara Rino, especially for how great she was as an MC: keeping track of everything, making sure everyone got noticed, souping up the pace when things flagged, etc. She's HKT's member/manager, and is 24, so she does have experience at this. One poster said he liked the HKT outfits, in part because they showed a lot of leg. The still photos show that and also show what looks like a skilled performance of Saison by the group. Supposedly Miyawaki Sakura "exactly copied" Techi's performance, but maybe not so exactly. One poster said the only thing missing was the charisma -- but I suggest they both have their own kinds of charisma, Techi's being more intense and more suited to SaiMajo. In any case, K46 fans are praising themselves and each other for being appreciative of HKT. No videos on YouTube yet. The morning TV news shows will probably have summary clips in a couple of hours.
    18ae1375.jpg C6TTEhjU8AAzyeB.jpg 2087124_201703070505533001488897584c.jpg C6UFSBmVUAALCSw.jpg f2b527c3-s.jpg w600c-e_8616b4ec8a65ab2c91e412864987422522f28243348807cf.jpg 2087124_201703070504988001488897584c.jpg 2087124_201703070506147001488897584c.jpg 2087124_201703070505983001488897584c.jpg C6UM55pVUAAQ_3S.jpg 013685f4-s.jpg

One thing people are wondering about is the fact that Neru did not take part in the performance of Silent Majority. Maybe it's just that she was busy with preparations for the Hiragana one-man live. But maybe they are going to treat the Kouhaku performance as a special event, and go back to the original (unbalanced) 20-member version. Not my preference.

Ummm. Rather: the things you do for your fans. "Yes, I think I'll spend several hours shaking hands with [oversimplification]ugly, sweaty hikikomori who think they know me, only come out their rooms to shake hands with idols, and a few of whom are coming just to try to make me cry[/oversimplification]. That'll be fun." It's no wonder members sometimes have to take a break, because of their "physical condition." I am constantly amazed at how the members all say they enjoy this. Of course, the up-side is that the members are entertainers, and can be expected to love attention, and all these people are coming to pay attention to them and (mainly) give them positive feedback. So probably they are not exactly lying when they say they enjoy it. And I can imagine some of them getting a bit of a thrill from coming in contact with so many guys, many of whom are nice, and some of whom are ikemen.

EDIT: Here's the first TV report:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Here's another report that shows a bit of each group doing the other's song.

And a third, showing slightly different bits.

EDIT 2: By the way, regarding the Hiragana one-man live, it has turned into a "rejection festival," with many people reporting having lost out in the lottery for tickets. So we can be pretty sure both performances are totally sold out.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2017
  17. akidoki

akidoki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    I think you misunderstood what i intended to say. I meant that the things fans do to see their oshimen like waiting for 2 hours and such. But either way, thank you for your opinion and the update! :)

18. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    that includes me. but, thankfully, there's a general ticket sale coming up soon. I heard the nogizaka 3rd generation concert sold out in 40 seconds during their general sale period, so I'm not getting my hopes up.

I also had it confirmed that there will be a non-manepa pre-sale lottery for the kanji show coming up.

19. naggi

naggi Kenkyuusei

@ukifune about sasshi, you dont say man lol. She is one of best entertainer that 48g had righy now. And HKT perform Futari Saison not Saimajo. And yes, Sakuratan lack of charisma for this song (i only see cutscene tho) but she do a really good job

20. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I imagine she didn't get a lot of time to practice so I'll forgive her looking a little rushed.
    Some of the clips of Keyaki doing Suki Suki Skip were pretty disappointing (backing up the idea there wasn't much time for practice)