Single Keyakizaka46 4th [Fukyouwaon] (2017/04/05)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Feb 14, 2017.

1. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Excited about WKeyakizaka no Uta's PV, seeing kanji and hiragana together in a PV, that's happiness.

While I hope the single would be as popular as SaiMajo, I hope it's not a SaiMajo remake tbh

2. genjitsu

genjitsu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    lmao the titles is hilarious [hehe]

3. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
  4. harumaru

harumaru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Keyakizaka46 4th Single Title and Tracklist!

Title : Fukyouwaon

Tracklist :
    01 - Fukyouwaon
    02 - W-Keyakizaka no Uta
    03A - Hohoemi ga Kanashii
    03B - Tuning
    03C - Wareta Sumaho
    03D - Bokutachi wa Tsukiatteiru
    03R - Eccentric

Bonus PV

Type A:
    Kanji: Kobayashi Yui, Ishimori Nijika, Uemura Rina, Harada Aoi

Hiragana: Nagahama Neru, Kakizaki Memi, Sasaki Mirei, Takase Mana, Higashimura Mei

Type B:
    Kanji: Imaizumi Yui, Ozeki Rika, Saito Fuyuka, Moriya Akane, Watanabe Rika

Hiragana: Saito Kyoko, Takamoto Ayaka

Type C:
    Kanji: Koike Minami, Sato Shiori, Shida Manaka, Habu Mizuho, Watanabe Risa

Hiragana: Ushio Sarina, Kato Shiho, Sasaki Kumi

Type D:
    Kanji: Oda Nana, Sugai Yuuka, Suzumoto Miyu, Nagasawa Nanako, Hirate Yurina, Yonetani Nanami

Hiragana: Iguchi Mao, Kageyama Yuuka

Source: http://www.keyakizaka46.com/s/k46o/news/detail/R00032?ima=0000

5. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I was questioning why they choose "Discord / Dissonance" as the title of what we can say their debut anniversary single, until i stumbled across a more complete version of this interview, that included Ozeki's response to Naako's word of suggestion.

尾関「やっぱり“天然”と“異色”と“変人”が集まったら、大変なことになっちゃう!」
    Ozeki "When you gather "air head", "unique" and "weirdo" together, it will become troublesome thing/disaster!" ( Disaster = discord/dissonance = Fukyouwaon. Thanks for the help @MasToppu !)

... That title, in a good way, is perfect to describe Keyakizaka.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2017
  6. BlackSwan

BlackSwan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    Twitter:
    TaintedWingsFS
    Members' Pv so well distribuited... Uemura + Neru, Akanen + Berika, Manaka + Katoshi, Yurina + Nanako + Captain. Is this even legal?

7. af8!

af8! Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    Interesting title...although I'm more concerned about the units. I want variety from past units. All the new song titles are interesting actually, so I'm looking forward to what they sound like. Can't wait for the previews!

8. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    @too much idea
    Maybe, what Ozeki trying to say is, " When you gather "air head", "unique" and "weirdo" together, it will become troublesome thing/disaster!" Disaster = discord/dissonance = Fukyouwaon. Sasuga Ozeki!!! :)

9. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    ^Ah yes! That's it!

Also i was hoping for a new unit but then i realized that in SaiMajo we get Te Wo Tsunaide and Shibuyagawa. One year later in this single, we get We Are Dating and Broken Phone so i guess Yuukanen center and Yuichans will be back with "one year later" story!

10. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I hope there will be unit called Jackpot (777). And, the members are Oda, Naako and Yone-san. :)

11. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Well...

if the video does not show watch the video here

12. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Nanako prophecy FTW !!!! nobody notice it [hehe]

13. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I found this, very funny 'what ifs' scenario of We Are Dating / Bokutachi wa Tsukiatteiru

ザ・クール 「聞いてください僕たちは付き合っている」 // Zakuru "Please listen to We Are Dating"
    オダスズ 「聞いてください僕たちは付き合っているんだよね?」// OdaMon "Please listen to We Are Dating... Are we?"
    オダユイ 「聞いてください僕たちは...あれ?由依どこ?何で逃げるの?一緒に歌おうよ由依!」// OdaPon "Please listen to We Are- Eh? Yui? Why are you running? Let's sing together, Yui!"

• Like Like x 2
  14. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    Since it's 4 Kanjis, I thought it would be some kind of 4 Character Idiom? But rather it seems like it's a musical terminology for dissonance.

15. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    From Oda's blog, feel free to correct me if i'm translating it incorrectly
    [​IMG]
    Fukyowaon is when two or more sounds are produced simultaneously and the whole the chord feels unstable without harmony, or so it seems that what it means. Please look forward to what kind of song it will be!

16. naggi

naggi Kenkyuusei

Is this the "Broken Smartphone"?
    C6sgrX9UwAAdxeA.jpg C6sgsnbVsAA5FCD.jpg

from "Shibuyagawa" MV

seem it's about quarrel to me

17. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

@too much idea -- I'm reading that same post, and you translate it how I would. I think it means that the musical term "dissonance" is the meaning of fukyouwaon that is intended.

Wikipedia has a long and difficult (for a non-musician like me) discussion of "Consonance and dissonance." The basic idea is that consonance is when a chord or melody feels resolved, and dissonance is when it doesn't, and makes you feel it has to move to something else to come to a stable feeling. So consonance is more or less static, and dissonance is dynamic. This is basically subjective, but in music theory there are lots of specifics about which combinations of intervals are considered dissonant (e.g., minor second and major seventh).

So how much the song will concentrate on music, and how far it will use the idea of dissonance as a metaphor we will have to "look forward to" finding out.

@naggi -- I hope it's that smartphone. The connection would be great. Nice find.

18. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Yes, i agree that it's not Discord but Dissonance they are going to talk about

19. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Tower Records Ario Kawaguchi is already on the ball with a big display about Mona and Fukyouwaon: pre-orders, hand-outs, and information on which Type to buy to get Mona's PV. This store is part of the Kingdom of Mona. Its manager made Mona the oshimen of the Tachikawa store, in the Tokyo suburbs, and then was transferred to this bigger store closer to the city itself. He says that they will get a big shipment in on 4 April. Order now!

S3mZHDB.jpg ZYN7ujI.jpg

20. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Mona's popularity is exploding, her fans are the most visible compared to the others. Also in variety, she seems to be almost everyone's favorite.

Maybe because she's easy going and easy to interact with? She's also laughing very often that gave her a bright impression..

• Like Like x 1