1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kato Rena (Renacchi) / 10th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Naomi, Jun 29, 2010.

1. Jenya

Jenya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Sakura did not join Renacchi's party if I am not wrong, members must send apply (2015) or take a twintail picture with her (2016

2. mav48

mav48 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kato Rena / Jitoe Nene
    Twitter:
    mav48_
  3. Jenya

Jenya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I glad Renacchi in regular senbatsu of Shoot sign and have a good potision of cover

• Like Like x 1
  4. GATX105

GATX105 Member

sakura and haruppi applied to the first one (renacchi sousenkyo) but not the 2nd one

5. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    Even if I posted in this thread time ago, this is the first time I've done it as a Renacchi oshi.
    Please treat me well! And let's keep supporting her this year <3

• Like Like x 2
  6. mav48

Oshimen:
    Kato Rena / Jitoe Nene
    Twitter:
    mav48_
    Welcome! Always great to see new Renacchi fans.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday, Renacchi had a filming of Nemousu TV along with Izurina, Nattsun and Abema and...

(photo removed due to size violation)
    ...she's the only one who made it out uncreamed. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2017
  7. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

All three are in Tofu Wrestling so maybe they will get to know each other better.

8. parukii

parukii Kenkyuusei

Hello, when is her movie coming out? I think it'll be likely that she centers the 48th single if her movie comes out around the same time.

9. mav48

Oshimen:
    Kato Rena / Jitoe Nene
    Twitter:
    mav48_
    The movie isn't scheduled to be released until the fall (no exact date given yet). So it'll probably come out around the time the 50th single is released.

10. Jenya

Jenya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I see the 16colors book, she has only one solo pic và 5 other pics
    she will have another book with Yuria and I still dont know what's in that book

11. Zerase

Zerase Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    After four years of oshiing Renacchi, Maiyan has taken her place as #1 in my heart. i will still support her and vote for her next SSK

• Like Like x 1
  12. parukii

parukii Kenkyuusei

Isn't that some business etiquette book?

13. chiuchimu

I can already visualize the day that Renacchi becomes AKB center. Off screen she is already like the central figure among AKB next gen.

14. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    @parukii yes, it's an Office Etiquette book actually, not sure if there are more photos with them besides the cover.

15. parukii

parukii Kenkyuusei

Oh yes! I still remember how they pushed her as the next big thing in 2012, getting Acchan units, centering the KKS performances at concerts and being the star of CMs and then me getting so angry with AKS for forgetting her push when Mako came into the picture. Our girl is destined to rise and nothing can stop her now, especially since practically everyone in 48 group loves her as evidenced by the ultra popular Renacchi SSK. With her getting acting gigs from outside AKB, she's going to be a center recognised by the members and also by the people of japan. A TRUE LIVING LEGEND!!!

16. GATX105

GATX105 Member

Any known info about the etiquette book event with yuriapeace? I mean do you just show up and then what? It's in 2 bookstores but which branch, etc? I'm in japan for the thumbnail 2shot so this would be a doable sidetrip. I have 1 2shot ticket for renachi but more renachi is good.

• Like Like x 1
  17. mav48

Oshimen:
    Kato Rena / Jitoe Nene
    Twitter:
    mav48_
    • Like Like x 1
  18. chiuchimu

But before Renacchi, Sakura will take center but not for many years. The days of Sasshi-like owning center year after year after year are over. Too many great girls rivaling for center. After Sakura will be the Reign of Kato Rena!

• Like Like x 1
  19. Jenya

Jenya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    (photo removed due to size violation)

she's stunning in kansai collection, if I dont wrong, she will be in Kobe collection too. I hope AKS will take her to model in fashion magazine, she's beautifull, has nice legs and good expression
    She's in senbatsu of 48th single, now she's regular senbatsu but I really hope she's in of ssk! I will save money from now!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  20. mav48

Oshimen:
    Kato Rena / Jitoe Nene
    Twitter:
    mav48_
    [​IMG]
    Renacchi has signed up for the 49th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo as of 16:57 JT.

Hoping she makes it to Senbatsu this year (or at very least high end UG). She was only a little under 11,000 votes away from Senbatsu last year.

• Like Like x 1