Single Keyakizaka46 4th [Fukyouwaon] (2017/04/05)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Feb 14, 2017.

1. Titidus

Titidus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yonetaninanami
    While the lyrics is great, they seems to play safe with the melodies. Suddenly miss SekaAi era~. For me this is a downgrade from Futari.
    Really like Hiragana cover~ similar but not same.

2. Marieyu48

Marieyu48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Keyaki is still not disappointing even after a year! This song is so amazing!
    It feels like the MV is going to be another masterpiece.
    Looking forward for the B-sides specially the MARRY unit one as I really loved Aozora ga Chigau

By now my favorite singles: SaiMajo >> Fukyouwaon = Futari >>> SekaiAi

3. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

2channel has filled four thousand-post threads in the past five hours. I believe that means one post every 4.5 seconds. In the middle of the night.

Mixed but more positive reaction. People who liked the gradual softening of the approach through the first three singles may not be happy, however. And neither will the many idol fans who want an actual idol song.

It seems to me that this could become either the anthem of a generation ("Boku wa Iyada") or a flop. It pushes the envelope with both the music and the lyrics.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2017
  4. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Most of fans might like the song. Well, they are fans anw. However, I don't think general public will addict to this type of song. EDM... it didn't work in Korea, hopefully it will work in Japan.~

5. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    it's definitely not a masterpiece to be honest, but I'm addicted to it already. I can imagining the awesome dance moves during interlude. really can't wait for the MV to come. Hopefully at the afternoon, JST

Not to be worry everyone, this single already got a kami song called W-Keyakizaka no uta, so keya still not disappointing yet lol

6. Rayman21

Rayman21 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Listening to it it does sound quite Bollywood like lol (And I really like Bollywood haha)
    The song I think is another song that will grow on people. I do think that it isn't as strong as the others but I still like the song as a whole and I cannot wait to hear what other songs we have coming up :)

7. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

The whole High Tension was mumbled lol

But there was a documentary about AkiP back in the day and they showed the filming of Ruby iirc. I think they even kept some of the wrong shots in the PV.

I think it's more to do with how they rush things.
    NGT just released their debut PV and it shows that they didn't even re-take shots when the girls were doing the wrong thing.

I miss when the girls would focus for weeks on a dance to deliver (UZA).

ANYWAY

Those covers look amazing!!!!!1
    Although the one with the girls in the cell with the hand holding the door is kinda creepy.
    Curious now about the PV.
    I'm sure Keyaki will deliver properly.

8. eseneting

eseneting Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xuyangyuzhuo
    ITS AWESOME as expected keyaqueens :worthy:

so far... saimajo >>> fukyouwaon > futari >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> sekaiAi

9. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    @Trinu I think you got it. I think it was Ruby I was talking about.

10. Millyna

Millyna Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    The song is good, I think, and it maybe will grow on me, but atm, it don't like it as much as I like the other singles. Well, SaiMajo, SekAi and Futari all weren't instant favorites for me. xD I likely just need to listen to the song several times.

Sekai > SaiMajo > Futari > Fukyouwaon

Tbh, I'd prefer new units + Hiragana / Kanji song without MV over those. Well, at least, the Hiragana song might be their response to Te Wo.

11. oji-sama

oji-sama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    So much hype for such an average song... It's good, but not amazing. Futari/SaiMajo and Influencer were so much better IMO. That being said, the MV will probably be really good.

12. af8!

af8! Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    From the quick listen, it was good. The units have disappointed me. I understand these girls sell well, but there are several girls that are so close to selling just as well. If they had a unit, I'm sure it would help. I need to to listen in depth to the song and the vocals, but it's not bad. The "Boku wa yada!" is interesting, I guess, but the second one (which was as far as I got) was a little out of place sounding? I don't know who it was though. Neru maybe? I'll have more thoughts later.

I'm just hoping for some amazing choreography.

13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

This is far too unusual to be called an "average" song, lol. Maybe average enjoyment or average popularity, I guess.

I've just been listening to it about 10+ times in a row and personally, so far, so great. The drum rhythms and the vocal checked rhythms are terrific. I don't come into these things with any specific expectations for units, etc., so it's all good. But this song is a strong surprise for me, and Techi-Neru is a dream I never had that has come true. They will bounce off each other beautifully. I keep remembering the moment in the one-man live Yuuhi 1/3 where they are together at one mic with hands touching as they reach out toward the crowd. [begin fantasy]Neru was almost in tears from Techi's touch.[/end fantasy]

Soomeone on 2channel has attempted to identify who is singing in the first part of the song. He is not sure, but it sounds at least close to me.
    Boku wa YES to iwanai (Hirate)
    Kubi wo tate ni furanai (Neru, Sugai)
    Mawari no dare mo ga unazuite to shite mo (Hirate Neru Sugai)
    Boku wa YES to iwanai (Naako Uemura)
    Zettai chinmoku shinai (Oda Yonetani)
    Saigo no saigo made teikou tsuzukeru (Naako Uemura Oda Yonetani)

Sakebi wo oshikorosu (Rika Moriya Risa)
    Mienai kabe ga dekiteta (Imaizumi Kobayashi)
    Koko de doukyou shinakya uragirimono ka? (Suzumoto Shida)
    Nakama kara mo utareru to omowanakatta (Habu Ishimori Ozeki Harada Saitou Koike Satou)

Boku wa iyada (Hirate)

とりあえず一番だけパート割りを推定してみた 合ってるかな?

僕はYESと言わない(平手)
    首を縦に振らない(ねる 菅井)
    周りの誰もが頷いたとしても(平手 ねる 菅井)
    僕はYESと言わない(長沢 上村)
    絶対沈黙しない(織田 米谷)
    最後の最後まで抵抗し続ける(長沢 上村 織田 米谷)

叫びを押し殺す(渡辺 守屋 渡邊)
    見えない壁が出来てた(今泉 小林)
    ここで同調しなきゃ裏切り者か(鈴本 志田)
    仲間からも撃たれると思わなかった(土生 石森 尾関 原田 齋藤 小池 佐藤)
    「僕は嫌だ」(平手)

Last edited: Mar 18, 2017
  14. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    I love keyakizaka, always will, but this song is my worst nightmare. I hate when aki-p tries to write these EDM-ish songs that sound like they come straight from a euro vision competition.

and the faux-edgy ~I'm a 14 year old girl who Xxwants to kill myselfxX~ thing is getting a bit heavy handed and honestly a bit embarrassing. I'm going to wait for the couple songs because I have faith in those.

15. ConanShimizu

ConanShimizu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitahararie
    Twitter:
    ConanShimizu_
    I like it a lot, maybe the weakest A-side from Keyaki but still awesome. I actually like the Boku wa iyada!! parts lol

To me: Futari Saison >>> Sekai ni = SaiMajo > Fukyouwaon

16. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    pretty harsh, but I see your point. for me, this song is even the weakest of most b-sides, but still good and I like it more than nogizaka's influenza. From sakamichi releases, I like the sakamichiakb song the most so far lol.
    and don't worry about b-side though, we already got a 10/10 song called double keyakizaka no uta lol

17. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    likin it so far. and good job on the covers, better than the last one with the techi/friends. These are goood~

18. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I have mixed feelings about the song. Then again, so did I when I first listened to the radio rip of SekaAi. But then it turns out to be one of my favorites. I'll wait a bit to pass judgment.

The MV, though, would definitely be a blast, I think.

19. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Oh, @jujuchuu, please don't mention Eurovision. The mere thought of it makes my skin crawl. This one is at least Indovision (if there were such a thing), surely.

But your "faux edgy" comment is exactly my worry here. It will either work with the target audience or it won't, but a comment on 2channel struck me as worthy of consideration: 大人社会の不条理に抵抗する若者ってよりも、わがまま言っているオッサン役員て感じ "Rather than feeling like a young person standing up to the absurdities of adult society, it feels like the self-indulgent utterances of a middle-aged executive." Since even if it works it is still exactly that, this is something to consider. Rather like the fact that Keyakizaka46 is a group of young women being directed by adults to sing about refusing to be directed by adults. But I believe in believing the fantasy, myself.

2channel is spending a lot of time deriding Neru's "Boku wa Iyada" as unconvincing (a while new thread with about 200 posts in it). My feeling is that she is not the only one other than Hirate to say it, but they seem to think she is. I see their point, for sure, but not everyone has to say it in the same way. The milder version can be meaningful, too. This feels to me like the initial (and continuing) resistance to the "poetry reading" parts of SekaAi.

No snap judgments from me. I'll just enjoy it until I don't. I have never stopped enjoying the previous three A-sides -- or almost any of the B-sides, either, for that matter. I can only judge music by how well it lasts for me. And a song that I can't stop moving to is a great start.

20. phikr1

phikr1 Kenkyuusei

i thought i was the only who dislike the overly used EDM :cry::cry:, i would prefer more drum and guitar sound