Single Nogizaka46 17th (Influencer) (2017/03/22)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 23, 2017.

1. megawotaku

megawotaku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    They very much need both of their hands for this song so probably no

2. ahtengq

ahtengq Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wakatsukiyumi
    that's what i'm trying to say yesterday.. she looks so stunning, like beautiful devil descend from heaven..haha

this time got proper view of Wakachuukii...:banana:

3. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I found something @2:42 on Marika's Individual PV. It said on that credit roll, that the stylist for this video is Marika herself. Is it true?
    Here is the screenshot,
    IMG_20170319_095148.jpg

4. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Sure. Why not? If you know Marika, then you know how eccentric and fashionable she can be. She's also one of the more artistic members so you can't put it past her to be involved in some artistic way in her PV. She is, after all, famous for that. I can believe that title card.

captain_kazumin.jpeg
    Yeah, she's basically a blonde now. I like it. So does Kazumin...

• Like Like x 1
  5. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    This performance has a better close-up than the MStation one. Everyone looks gorgeous.
    I'm one of the few who doesn't like captain blonde hair color though.

Upon a closer look I think I'm most impressed with Asuka in both performance, her dance movement is so graceful and on-point.

Spotted Kiichan mistake at 1:58. [hehe]

Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
  6. jason.copeland23

jason.copeland23 Kenkyuusei

@biboloxo

______About Ikoma Rina bad handshake sales____

that's very bad for her..
    how about her fans since the beginning..
    they give up on her too? :(

7. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Ikoma was never a fan favorite. Although HS sales right now seems to be better? I mean, she's selling out all her HS slots recently (though it takes some time). Someone correct me on this please.

Sent from my SM-G9287C using Tapatalk

8. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

same here . . .
    she also wrote the lyrics of her song, is that right? Marika can definitely pursue art design/fashion if she wish. she can literally make something out of scrap materials. without reading the credit (since i can't, lol) i knew she's hands-on with the design/setting of her PV, her dress, where to take the video, how it goes etc...

9. SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze Member

You know,
    there are people who go to HS only to see their oshimen, and the other only want to enjoy the HS itself,

so as you can say there are member who great at Variety Show , Good at sing and dance, Good at HS event.

like all the member said, Akimoto Manatsu is MASTER in HS event. its because she can interact well with fan, while the other just mediocre. But i thought its okay, since everyone has their own reason when they attend HS event.

am i right?
    - i hope so :)

cheers :)

Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
  10. norigiri

norigiri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    JCD interview with Asuka, Eto und Ikoma

if the video does not show watch the video here

Maybe someone is so nice and translate about what they are takling about [hehe]

11. SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze Member

looking forward to translated ver.

12. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    I hear she also writes all her solo PV lyrics. marika is the best :cute:

13. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I usually prefer black hair on Asian women. While I can't say I prefer Reika with her new blond hair, it surprisingly works on her IMHO.

14. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I think that's true but only to some extent. The super popular members will always sell out whether or not they're good at HS. Manatsu's a well-known fisher, but Naachan should be a good example (by her own words), lol. :D

15. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

EDIT: T'was my crazy thought so, doesn't matter anymore...
    Does anyone know of any news about 3rd Gen live performance? Or are they gonna run through all the other songs first? Thanks...:^^;:

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
  16. SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze Member

^^
    well, should i say that what you do is not as important as what you really are??

being friend with they who have soft heart will made you calm down.. but being friend with them who attractive wil cheerish you.
    behaviour, character. as long as you feel comfortable with them, isn't it okay??

maybe this kind of "thinking" will made you understand.

lets forget about "High Ranking" member.
    then lets talk about middle - low ranking member

i really want to have a chat with ranze, ayane, kawago, higuchi, nojou, seira(Graduated) and rarin(graduated).

*PS: i you want to talk about "Respect among member". then SURE we don't know about that topic at all, we can share our opinion but its not what really happen there.

Cheers :) :D

17. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Uh, it's been a while since Ikoma's HS sales have been pathetically bad. She's increasing her sold out slots with every round, she even sold them all out in the last single. If anything, her popularity has gone up a little. her HS sales are fine.

18. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    she is riding the nogi waves and her continuous push. She is doing fine as supporting member, hope she will not centre again. Let give other 30sold out members a chance to be a centre.

• Like Like x 1
  19. ranze

ranze Kenkyuusei

Let's give Ikoma a center position!!!! :1st:

• Like Like x 1
  20. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    But her HS ranking is always more than 20. Last single she finished 25th. It's understandable that she can sold out more slots when the overall popularity of the group has increased so much and everyone in the group have basically sold more slots than they ever had.

But relative to her position in the group, this result is still considered bad. Judging that the senbatsu size is around 16-18 most of the time (except thing single which has 21), based on HS alone Ikoma should never be in senbatsu. It just says that there are many other members who are more popular than her but never gets even a tiny fraction of what she got (6 times center, more than 10 times fukujins and always in senbatsu).

• Like Like x 1