Single Keyakizaka46 4th [Fukyouwaon] (2017/04/05)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Feb 14, 2017.

1. SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze Member

Topic "HIRATE"
    don't you realize that from 1 - 4 single, hirate always come with different hair style. and always messy when she dance (Cool)
    damn man, now i think maybe hirate was cooler than me :( LOL

Topic "Kobayashi Yui (Yui-pon)"
    is it just me or yui-pon looks like naachan(Nishino Nanase from Nogizaka46), i mean they both share that Sad Looking face.
    and now when i realize this thing, its make me can't wait for her to be center in song like (Kidzuitara kataomoi, or inochi wa utsukushii) * sorry to bring another group this this thread, just want to share my thought

Cheers :)

Topic "Moriya Akane"
    don't you think that she looks like HEBI-HIME (Queen of Snake), she just got this looks on her face and with that kind of glare, she looks calm but she is deadly LOL,
    at least "Queen" really suits her

2. SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze Member

look at W-watanabe. X-POSE :cute:

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. newromantics

newromantics Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Oh, then Sugai chose to take the Techi defense pose by herself, cute.

4. Titidus

Titidus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yonetaninanami
    Exactly my though when first time seeing the pose. It certainly have a member touch~

5. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    You are not the only one :fear:

Have watched it now 20 times and its still as awesome.
    Well done production Team.

I have the feeling this is going to look lit live. Msta is gonna be exausting with this and sakaAKB for the members who are in both.

6. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Just so you know Satoshi thanked fans who watched the video, asked for us to play it until it reached 46 million views :fear:

• Like Like x 1
  7. KazuminTechi

KazuminTechi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    yveeeeeshere
    Well, at least they are really aiming for it lol hahaha

Sent from my A33w using Tapatalk

8. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Personally, I love Neru. But she definitely comes from a different universe than this song. At least she's striking when she has a line here. Whether you struggle to enjoy the contrast, like me, or it just seems to interrupt the flow, is up to the individual, lol.

I love it when the members take the lead. It seems so Keyakizaka.

@emiche. -- The screentime tabulation surprises me in one way: as a Naako fan, I was happy with her appearances, had no idea she had the least. I thought a couple of her scenes, one in particular, were excellent.

@SilentBreeze -- It's not just you. I've always seen YuiPon and Nanase in each other. And it has been commented on before, either here or in Japan or both (can't remember). I always felt they had a particular look about them, and a kind of fleshiness (of a good kind) in their features. Inochi wa Utsukushii is one of my favorite Nogi songs. I wonder when (not if) YuiPon will centre a song.

@newromantics -- "Oh, then Sugai chose to take the Techi defense pose by herself, cute." And also Neru. And that is exactly the role those two were given flanking Hirate for this release: to protect her in all ways. Sugai and Neru know it -- and show it.

It's an amazing feeling to have such a cool, unique, outstanding centre. With this release, even the darkness you see in her recently seems like a virtue. I'm so happy Neru and Sugai are there protecting her, and hope they find the right ways to do it.

Fukyouwaon still trending #1 on Japanese YouTube, with almost 750,000 views in 12 hours. I said several hours ago that they were on a million-hit-a-day pace, then realized I was forgetting the fact people sleep. But it looks as if this first day will reach that level, anyway. People were at work when those first great figures began to surge in.

46 million, here we come!

Last edited: Mar 24, 2017
  9. Hamacchi

Hamacchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    Preview of Aozora to MARRY's MV
    (Though I dont know which magazine this scans came from)
    C7nY8_tVsAEu22O.jpg C7nY-EMUwAAA9Ok.jpg C7nY_VTVsAApyvB.jpg C7nZBdOU8AARZLp.jpg

10. naggi

naggi Kenkyuusei

^

i wonder what kind of song for this sub-unit

11. Sayuu_91

Sayuu_91 Kenkyuusei

Kakkoii as always!!

12. BadIceCream

BadIceCream Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai-sama
    That was amazing! Needless to say, Techi slayed like always. I won't complain about Akanen's screentime at all. She was really cool (and beautiful). I'm still a bit disappointed that our captain didn't get the "boku wa yada!" part even once. I wish the individual close-up shots weren't so quick, but then again the choreography is the focus this time. Well I'm happy that Nijika got a lot of screentime and Habu looks great with this hairstyle. Sugai-sama at the end tho and Oda Nana leading the dance formation in the second chorus. This MV is basically the definition of "awesome".

Looking forward to the Aozora unit song. If they release an MV collection, they better include an MV for Aozora ga Chigau (like Nogi did for some of their b-sides without MVs).

13. Sakuraism

Sakuraism Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    andilee1989
  14. 10Ten

10Ten Kenkyuusei

I'm still in after shock from that PV. It is possible? Keyakizaka is literally the stronger group in the game rn. Techi is the eternal badass. The dancing is effing amazing. The video enhances an amazing song. Literally Keyakizaka is a perfect 4/4 so far. Wtf!? These are my girls!!! I love all of them so much. The only thing I'll knock is some screen time for members. To be fair they did try to disperse it as best without taking away from the choreo, but I have to critique something. All in all I'm mad hypeee.

Also Aozora to MARRY because aozora ga Chigau is low key on of my favourite keya tracks

15. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Normall.... i not yet seen bad maked video from here. And i think full think now...

16. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I watched the PV this morning, and it was an amazing way to start the day. Goosebump festival.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Rayman21

Rayman21 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    I watched the PV at the start of the morning today aswell!
    It made me so happy seeing Oda leading some of the girls on and the crazy amounts of energy eminating from the dance helped to make my day better than normal! :D

Also, I have to say Hirate was PERFECT for this single. It's crazy how she can even be so good at what she does!

18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Fukyouwaon is still trending #1 on YouTube Japan and has broken a million views! It is at 1,150,000 views after only 18 hours. Is history being made? How fast have other top singles, by this group or other groups, passed a million?

19. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Techi is Thor and the center position is Mjölnir. Good luck to anyone else trying to take it.

20. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea