Single Keyakizaka46 4th [Fukyouwaon] (2017/04/05)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Feb 14, 2017.

1. Slimestack

Slimestack Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    I skipped out on HKT's and AKB's latest singles but I've already gone ahead and ordered Fukyouwaon. Been playing it on repeat for days now, and the PV looks good as well.
    Shame that they shoved Habu in the back row again but whenever we get a glimpse of her she looks amazing. Techi, Akanen and Habu are definitely the standouts for me in their expressions and how well they fit with the PV.

2. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I still think the girl is too tall to be in the front line though. Just imagining she stand in front of Imaizumi. :^^;:

3. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Ok i found a HQ scan in Weibo. The interview in BLT talks more about the shooting of Broken Smartphone.

According to them MARRY also have the meaning 'to join', as in marrying someone. Akanen talks that they talked about when someone in the five got married, they can sing their unit song at the wedding party.

The one who thought up "Aozora and something" is Manaka.

Seems like the song is choreographed by Takahiro and the story is about a relationship between a female and male where the female is the only one serious about the relationship

4. Hamacchi

Hamacchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    According to this tweet, this is the number of days/hours their 1st~4th Single had before reaching 1M views in YT
    1st Single - Silent Majority
    --
    5 days and 9 hours (129 hours)
    2nd Single - Sekai ni wa Ai shika nai
    --
    4 days and 19 hours (115 hours)
    3rd Single - Futari Saison
    --
    2 days and 6 hours (54 hours)
    4th Single - Fukyouwaon
    --
    15 hours

• Like Like x 1
  5. AdrianEHS

AdrianEHS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagasawananako
    Lol not even 1 day to get 1 million views.

Some of the coreo does resembles wing chun with the extended fist. Now i am really disapointed there are no fight scenes.
    :glare::glare:

6. SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze Member

^
    NOW don't we ever dare to compare their 1M views on YT
    because when in 1st single it was their debut, there are not so many people who know them.

and now in 4th single, they already got so many fan from other country, so i does make sense if they reach 1M view faster then other single.
    if you want to compare then, how about WHEN this 4th single will reach around 2M or 2,5M views.
    thats it and we can start to compare it

7. haryo48

haryo48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Comparing to other single is fine. And with that we know fans of the group and public interest is growth.

8. budhi.waspodho

budhi.waspodho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    It will be good if in the end of MV they all turn into super saiya jin. Lol

9. Hamacchi

Hamacchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    As how I see it, the point of that tweet was actually to show how much/fast they have gained the public interest, rather than actually comparing their popularity from being not-well-known to a well-known group.

10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

@SilentBreeze -- Good point, except for the fact that fans in foreign countries can't see this on Japanese YouTube (except for the few who use proxy servers), so their views aren't counted. But you're right that this is showing how the popularity of the group has grown, as much as it is comparing the songs/MVs.

11. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Maybe they did give her that part in the beginning, but she kept profusely apologizing after saying that line because she considered it inappropriate for a princess to speak so sharply. [hehe]

12. call me cubo

call me cubo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    小悪魔のあっしゅ
    Twitter:
    dipolacubo
    Well me too. The 4th single MV was so amazing. It's just like they said, "We want to be a cool idol" :D

13. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
  14. vippropytk

vippropytk Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    vippropyvtk
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2017
  15. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    You need to install VPN first, i don't so i'm currently looking for audio stream from the Chinese fans. If i'm unable to find it, the audio will be up within seconds after broadcasting anyway

16. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I can finally point the song Fuku reminds me of!

if the video does not show watch the video here

Especially the "oh oh oh" parts :^^;:

17. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    ^ Lol. Using my bias for keyakizaka, this AKB48 Team K song would be a hit if sung by Keyakizaka [hehe]

18. naggi

naggi Kenkyuusei

How come! So nostalgic. But i think it will became completly different things if our keyakichan sing and perform this song :D

19. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    ^ Yes, imo. But How come's lyrics is kinda 'cheap' if compared to Fukyouwaon that has a powerful one.

20. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    A bit curious about Eccentric, both Hirate and Akanen wrote in their blog that this is their favourite song.
    Also as it turns out, Aki-P said that Eccentric is just a temporary title. was a candidate for A-side but beaten by Fukyouwaon

Last edited: Mar 24, 2017