1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert JKT48 4th Senbatsu Sousenkyo (17/04/22)

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by CherryBlossom48, Mar 4, 2017.

1. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

Team T will fit with it. For UG, I'm still waiting for Namida No See Saw Game. :D

2. Kierukiel

Kierukiel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    i hope seishun dokei is coupling song //lol
    but the lrych of tik tok part will be a lil bit weird :^^;:

3. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    I hope it's a catchy song, we need another Heavy Rotation/Aitakatta or at least with good translated lyric like So Long!

4. sakusakukamen

sakusakukamen Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I think SDN's song "GaGaGa" is good for them, and it's mature song.

5. ChocolateMochii

ChocolateMochii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aliciachanzia
    If JKT ever do a SDN song It would be cool if they do Ai Chueseyou or Yaritagariya-san

6. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Sorry for talking about another topic. If no one interrupts Ayana & Shani from top 2 and there're 2 possibilities:

1. If Ayana wins, I hope it'll persuade JOT to recruit more half Japanese girls on future gens of JKT48. Later gens of JKT48, there were some half Japanese girls applied JKT48 audition but JOT didn't see their potential. But if Ayana wins, it means that 1st gen JKT48 are still dominant.
    2. If Shani wins, it'll be great because she becomes the first non 1st gen member of JKT48 to win JKT48, she'd make history.

7. Kierukiel

Kierukiel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    i guess ayana/yupi will wins than shani~! but let see how the new operation system work~!

8. GRyuuu

GRyuuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odaerina
    If we look right back to last year sousenkyo, it'll hard to imagine that Ayana wins this year. But IF she wins then I agree with u that probably JOT will reconsidered half Japanese applicant potential in the next jkt48's audition

Sent from my SM-G313HZ using Tapatalk

9. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    I don't like Ayana expression when she's performing, so i prefer Yupi to take the crown

10. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I'm gonna tell you, in 2014 on twitter I met a half Japanese girl born in 1999. She said her father is ethnic Javanese. She was sent to a Indonesian school in Tokyo. After graduating middle school, she dare to move to Indonesia because she wanted to apply JKT48 4th gen audition, comparing to Ayana, she looks more Japanese even from some angles, her face is resembling a top member of AKB48 Group. Too bad JOT didn't see her potential. She's now returned to Japan. If you wonder did she apply AKB48 2nd draft or 16th gen, seems her parents didn't allow because seems her parents feared she'd do gravure. If you know her, please shut up, keep it as secret...

I've heard the reason why JOT didn't recruit Japanese girls again is because she might return to Japan again like Rena. Well Rena's citizenship is Japanese while Ayana got her Indonesian ID card when she was 17 which means Ayana is citizen of Indonesia. About girl which I talked on previous paragraph, I dunno what's her nationality, I've heard she spent elementary school days in Indonesia then moved to Japan when she was middle school student.

Even if Ayana didn't win sousenkyo, I still hope JOT will recruit girls with Japanese ancestry again. if they don't want Rena's case happen again, just recruit those who are Indonesian citizens. I aspire a Japanese girl joins JKT48 with full bangs and zodiac is Virgo.;) Note: It doesn't mean I believe in zodiac but in fact most girls I like are virgo. it's just a coincidence. ;)

Last edited: Mar 28, 2017
  11. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    As much as I want Ayana to win, the possibility is still low.
    But as long as she will in senbatsu or even higher than #14, I'll be very happy.
    IMO Ayana's face are more Arabian than Japanese.

12. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Let's see if Ayana & Shani can maintain their rank on 2nd preliminary result or even final result. Previously Ayana never ranked higher than 14th even last year she was dropped to 19th on undergirls, meanwhile Shani never reached senbatsu before.

13. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    It will not be surprising if the rank in 2nd preliminary result drastically change. I mean that is something that very normal to expect

14. Zen

Zen Kenkyuusei

...Ayana rank 1 ...hmmm, Haruka effect maybe ...???

15. Krypton Radiation

Krypton Radiation Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xuchenchen
    I do not care who will be the champion, I just want the next single to be "Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai" or "UZA" with a good tracklist.

16. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Uza is double center single. It can cause dispute just like Kibouteki Refrain. Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai can be a great option while now I also expect summer single with single centr like Everyday Kachusha & Labrador Retriever with MV shot in a beach.

17. Mmmarky

Mmmarky Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sunrui
    Twitter:
    MmmarkISS
    I would like shani to win cuz you know (ve's successor) :p:p:1st::cute::cute:

18. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    2nd preliminary result on Believe concert in Jogja next saturday. Let's see if the rank back to normal or even there will be more surprises. ;)

VERANDA SUMMONS RAIN, SHANI ENDS IT. [hehe]

19. Pasha

Pasha Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shaniajunianatha
    Twitter:
    naim_pasha
    I hope Nabilah wins this year's sousenkyo. This would be her maiden victory, after 6 years of her tenure in JKT48

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

20. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Today isn't a good time for announcing something IMO, anyone would think it's an April fool joke...