Single Keyakizaka46 4th [Fukyouwaon] (2017/04/05)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Feb 14, 2017.

1. KazuminTechi

KazuminTechi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    yveeeeeshere
    HIRAGANA NEVER FAILS TO AMAZE ME

Sent from my A33w using Tapatalk

2. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Thanks, that what I thought after listening again, too. Flat but fresh, lol. Perfection isn't the only thing that works. And then in comes Kyonko, down loooow. Just so happy -- but not at all surprised -- that Hiragana is continuing to climb that slope.

3. Kurisu97

Kurisu97 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    What a lovely song from Hiragana <3 One of my favorites in the single. After watching this, Sasaki Kumi may become one of my favorites in Keya.

I'm really loving this type of vibe from Hiragana. I see them as young and free while Kanji is young and rebellious. Though I do wish to see them someday doing a kind of Fukyouwaon/SaiMajo content.

Current song ranking:
    Fukyouwaon > W-Keyakizaka > We Are Dating > Eccentric > Tuning > Wareta Smaho

Last edited: Apr 1, 2017
  4. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

2channel is using the short form BokuTsuki.

Reaction there similar to here: "a 'Royal Road' idol song" "an honest song at last" "straightforward approach is relaxing" "good song"

"Katoshi like a gal (gyaru) inserted into the group" "Takemoto's expression (when she saw Katoshi talking to the guy) was good" "Kagemoto good voice" "Kagemoto and Kakizaka surpisingly deep voices" "Ushio so cute" "Was them not dancing in perfect unison intentional?" (I noticed Memi bouncing behind Neru when no-one else was -- looked good so likely intentional) "Neru doesn't exactly fit in either group" "Kumi's acting seemed stiff" (I didn't think so) "Indeed this size group means everyone can be seen. Hiragana oshis must be happy." (This one is. But I thought Mei-chan was a little hidden, because Memi was placed a little to her side of centre.) "Mirei has a good voice." (I admire people who can pick out so many voices.) "I really like BokuTsuki. Second to Eccentric." "With so few people, you can have tall people up front with no problem." "The dancing with the jumping backward, around 1:40, was good." (I liked that, too.)

5. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I just realised that maybe Hiragana's dance look ameaturish because the song is about first love

• Like Like x 1
  6. jason.copeland23

jason.copeland23 Kenkyuusei

my 4th single Song Ranking for now (just my opinion)

Eccentric > W-Keyakizaka no Uta > Tuning> Fukyouwaon > We Are Dating > Wareta Smartphone.

We Are Dating sounds so generic.
    I expected more.

As Eccentric and Tuning give me very good impression of B-side. Wareta Smartphone pulled me down instantly lol and We Are Dating doesnt make me interested. Seems like a 'downward' to me so ...I think that the TechiNeru song will not be so good , i will but my expectation lower.

7. Charlokylie

Charlokylie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I really like the Hiragana MV. It's really sweet and really draws me to these girls. A job well done.

8. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Despite the weak (and intended) dance number, I find the song fit the current Hiragana state. Giving them a militarized dance would give an image of them parodying Kanji.
    A big no.

It's all good, vanilla good, for now.

9. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Really like the song and the MV. The song is light and fresh, just like the girls. Everybody looks cute and fresh. And unlike the Aozora unit, they actually look really good in sailor seifuku. Kumi really looks lovely. She's gorgeous. Everyone is much more relaxed now, IMHO, compared to their previous MV. I also like the way Neru's presence as center is felt, but not dominating. Thumbs up for the Hiragana team.

10. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I don't like this hiragana song, it's the numbers I would definitely skip, no imagination, no point, nothing, it's just a song lol.
    so I guess:
    W-keyakizaka no Uta > Eccentric > Fukyouwaon > Wareta Smartphone > Tuning > Bokutachi wa Tsukiatteru
    I hope techineru song would be as great as yuuhi 1/3

11. AitorBernkastel

AitorBernkastel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    My order of songs:

W-Keyakizaka no Uta > Wareta Sumaho > Fukyou Waon > Bokutachi wa Tsukiatteru > Tuning.

Now let's wait until TechiNeru song is released to complete this "ranking" ^^

12. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Since everyone seems to be posting their rankings, here's mine:
    Fukyouwaon=Tuning>BokuTsuki>W-Keya>Wareta.
    I'm withholding judgements on Eccentric and TechiNeru.

For the MV:
    W-Keya >Fukyouwaon>Tuning=BokuTsuki>Wareta

Last edited: Apr 1, 2017
  13. phikr1

phikr1 Kenkyuusei

i dont know there is a new nogi group :whistle::whistle:[hehe]

14. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Nice catch, mate! :^^;:

Corrected.

15. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    Type B
    Nanachanzu Cover
    Yuichanzu Song coupling

FATE, WHY MUST YOU BE SO CRUEL.
    :(

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

16. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    Sorry for quoting a 4-day old post, but seeing as I'm the one who updates most of the composers and arrangers, and MARRY's MV was recently released :p
    Yo-Hey composed Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai, though Nazca (taken from the Japanese Wikipedia) looks to be a new composer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2017
  18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Sarina points out in her blog something we may already have noticed: 3rd years are wearing navy blue ties, second years red, and first years white. She also says that although the MV came out on April Fool's Day, it is not an April Fool's joke. She is surprisingly restrained about it, and about asking for our opinions, though.

Takemoto, however, is not restrained at all. Long post going into the MV in detail. Apologizes for her acting (she needn't) and says they had no experience and she just did what the director told her. But in the scene where they decorated the office, they were just let loose to do it naturally -- and that's exactly how it looked. She praises Kyonko and says we should watch Mirei, especially in the scene where she comforts Ayaka herself. She comments on how close Neru, Kumi and Katoshi seemed, despite Neru being a second-year. They allocated the years by birthdates, even though the older members are actually all out of high school now. She said that the teacher's acting was really scary. And they said that they were able to act in that line-up because they really did feel how unreasonable enforcing collective responsibility was.

She ends by apologizing for having no photos, because she got a new phone and forgot to make a backup of the old one and lost all her photos -- then says "April Fool" and posts this photo from the time of the recording:

mobdihZFr.jpg

I hope she is really as proud and happy about the MV as she deserves to be. She did well in all ways, and her simple, ordinary girl image is perfect for Hiragana.

19. megawotaku

megawotaku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
  20. 10Ten

10Ten Kenkyuusei

I found myself obsessed with the Wareta Smartphone Mv and Song. I always end up obsessed with those girls but everything is so cool about it. First it's mad old school AKB vibes which I personally love. A perfect throwback. The ending of the song even pulls a pseudo Keibetsu Shiteita Aijou. And the members are so sassy and pretty in it. I live for the opening of the song when the girls Strut in formation. They're like the cool girls in school -- the clique. Except they seem mad chill and not mean or superficial. Idk I'm in the weird place rn where I think Fukyouwaon may be one of the weaker songs on this single haha. Still a great song