1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Keyakizaka46 4th [Fukyouwaon] (2017/04/05)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Feb 14, 2017.

1. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    Now we have heard almost all the songs, here is my ranking.

W-Keya > Fukyouwoan > Eccentric > Tuning > HiraKeya > Smartphone

Personally I am quite happy they went back to a high energy dance track because Futari Saison is too perfect.
    Trying to outdo that with Eccentric or any other softer song would have never worked.
    I think it was a good decision.

2. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    lol, exactly what I thought too. The sole reason I got into AKB so deeply was because this kind of song lol/
    when people say the hiragana's new song is a relief for this, I'd say that's the real letdown.

3. Deaththekid

Deaththekid Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    _Desu46
    Individual PV previews are out!

4. 10Ten

10Ten Kenkyuusei

I'll be honest, I agree, the Hiragana song kinda sounded a bit bland and boring. Maybe it's cause I don't really know many of them well, only Neru, Memi and Kato Shiho (who I do like). The song definitely doesn't fulfill old school AKB vibes like Wareta, but a lot of people seem to like it anyways. I did like Hiragana's last song quite a bit more too.

Going off that I think my ranking for the songs so far are:
    Eccentric>W-Keya=Wareta>=Fukyouwaon>Tuning>We are Dating.

5. wuerfel

wuerfel Member Studio48 Contributor

I agree to that. I like the Hiragana PV, it's cute and gentle, but the song is rather boring. I loved Wareta Smartphone on the other hand. The song has a cool, darker vibe and song and PV fit the members in it so well <3

Ranking the songs is difficult this time. I like most of them in their on way, they are so different x__x
    It's like Eccentric=Fukyouwaon=Tuning=Wareta>W-Keya>>>>>We are dating

6. Tempe

Tempe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    well i am not agree....

boku tsuki way better than wareta...
    u gotta admit, MARRY voices is not good...

for me this singles :
    fukyouwaon = w-keyaki = boku tsuki > tuning >>>>>>>>>>> wareta

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  7. wuerfel

wuerfel Member Studio48 Contributor

^ Yep, I admit that :^^;:
    The overall song is just more my type, so I still can't rank it down :)

8. Christoff522

Christoff522 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    Thinking about it like that does sugar the pill somewhat.

It is difficult to top the amazing songs they've already done. Overall I think the whole single is weaker than it's predecessors. W Keyakizaka no uta being the exception.

But the only reason it is weaker is because it's on the coat tails of the One Man Live, and all those amazing songs that have come before it. It's still streets above it's competition.

It's a chance for the writers to just have a rest and come back with something mindblowing, plus the songs will grow on us.

9. SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze Member

eccentric already out?

i mean MV or song ?? or maybe just a preview

i'm not listening to it yet :(

10. Christoff522

Christoff522 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    Got the song off of google.
    I can't find MV so I assume it isn't out yet.

11. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Eccentric doesn't have an MV, just like TechiNeru's song

Shame, really

12. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Yes. We already listened to it for a thousand time. It's so good but has no MV.

The things that aren't yet revealed only TechiNeru's song and Fukyouwaon live performance :)

Last edited: Apr 2, 2017
  13. Andov3

Andov3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    i couldn't imagine how TechiNeru song will be... just praying it's not going to be the same as Wareta Smartphone.. please..

14. af8!

af8! Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    I have to say...Wareta Smartphone confuses me just a little bit. The PV is pretty visually, but I have no idea about the story line. The song is alright, and I can see it as an old AKB coupling. Also, the vocals are pretty bad from everyone and as much as I love Risa and her voice...it doesn't sound very good. It's much better in FIVE CARDS. I've been trying to figure out how annoying it would be to do the dance live, and I feel like it would be pretty bad, especially the hug.

Waiting for TechiNeru, and hoping it's really good.

15. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

In the PV-view race, Neru has surged ahead. At this point, it's
    Neru 136,000
    Mona 126,000
    Techi 104,000
    Risa 102,000
    Zuumin 91,000
    Rika 87,000

These are just the short promo PVs, posted on Japanese YouTube. They usually post the full PVs for a while in batches after the release is out.

EDIT: And the Fukyouwaon MV is over 5 million views now. W-Keyakizaka is around 1.1 million. Wareta Smartphone (585,000) has now passed Yuichans' Tuning (555,000) -- despite the fact that Tuning had a two-day head start. The Hiraganas' We're Dating is at a very creditable 320,000 despite being out only about half as long as Smartphone. Are people beginning to notice the Gana-chans?

The most-watched Hiragana PV is Katoshi-Kumi-Sarina all dolled up and out on the town, at 32,000 views. That's ahead of Fuu-chan (20K), Nijika (25K), Habu (27K) and Yone-san (29K). So are Mao-chan/Kage-chan at 30K. Hiragana PVs all (except for Neru) include two or three members each.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2017
  16. oji-sama

oji-sama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    Neru strikes again!

17. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Fukyouwaon cover by RavanAxent

if the video does not show watch the video here

another cover by Uh

if the video does not show watch the video here

18. kyuudere

kyuudere Kenkyuusei

I just checked Katoshi's blog and was pleasantly surprised with Sarina, Katoshi, and Kumi's PV title (Yoru wa Mabayushi Odoreyo Otome/夜は目映し踊れよ乙女). It is a parody of Masaaki Yuasa's upcoming movie, "Yoru wa mijikashi arukeyo otome (夜は短し歩けよ乙女)". fyi it's high profile movie (With Gen Hoshino and Hanazawa Kana as cast), adapted from Tomohiko Morimi's novel, and the story occupies in alternate world of Tatami Galaxy.

Skimming through Katoshi's blog and it doesn't seem they're the one who thought about the title. Maybe the director or the staff ? (cmiiw).
    I'm wondering who's the director behind that PV, maybe a fan of Masaaki Yuasa ? Can't watch the preview of individual PV right now cause blocked and kinda lazy to watch them atm. But I know this one is the first Hiragana's individual PV that I will watch!

btw thanks fo the link @CutePanda, it's really a good cover.

Imagine if band like JAM Project covering the song... it will be amazing lol :lol:

19. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Two good covers already? Makes me think it must be a good song. Thanks, @CutePanda.

@kyuudere -- I think the Katoshi-Sarina-Kumi PV will stay the most watched of the Hiragana PVs. Those three really show something: Katoshi's clear and demanding gaze, the amazing slight narrowing of Sarina's eyes, Kumi's figure and movement. The video is by Morioka Chiori 森岡千織. She is clou-d.com. She's also tweeting a lot. She seems to have done lots of minor-act MVs. There are lots on that clou-d site (pronounced "cloudy" lol). I think she mentions having a friend who does anime, but I haven't gone through her many tweets. I like her picture on the "about" page of clou-d.com.

20. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    For anyone curious about Broken Smartphone MV, Yuuka has written the theme and setting of the MV in her blog

Translated the blog, too lazy to rewrite it so i just copy pasted everything i tweeted:
    • The theme is "Not a girl but a female". If Keyaki is about defiance against society and adults, then this is about 5 girls bounded by adults
    • About "Being released from being girls into unrivaled ladies". The setting is that all 5 of them graduated from the same high school
    • Akanen is a devilish woman who madly in love with Him. Long distance relationship, cooks food while waiting for Him to come home.
    • Berika is mysterious girl w glasses. Writes delusional love letter to her unrequited love, in the end decided to go and confess her feeling
    • Manaka in love with older man, went to his room to give present but he suddenly left the place.
    • Risa was in a phone box by the train station, cannot reach to Him, went to town and sees him cheating with another girl. "... Idiot"
    • Purest of the 5, Yuuka plans a sudden love confession in station. Sees Him in the crowd, called out to him but turns out to be wrong person Decided to go home when suddenly, He calls her from behind!